[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: photo_2017-02-27_13-59-17.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-02-27_13-59-17.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
So people of R9k.
I was once one of you, i was depressed, self loathing, a KHV and dropped out of uni. I managed to turn things around for myself and now am back in uni, have a stable relationship and am doing great in uni, have my own room in a studenthouse and am not even depressed in the slightest bit. I managed to turn myself around in 6 months and in the process became somewhat of a chad too.
Why do you guys hate on normies so much, this life is so much better than being a bitter robot/cyborg.
So if you guys want to know anything or ask me something, please do. I have around an hour of free time so please take advantage if my time.
>>
>>35168430
Normie get out.
Iriginalie
>>
>>35168430
get out

6 months is not possible to change your personality so you must have started from normie status anyway
>>
>>35168430
>Normalfags are so deluded that they think we desire answers from them, as if they're some heavenly beings.

Like >>35168495 said, your situation was probably failed normalfag turned normalfag again. There's nothing special about you. The last person I'd seek help from (assuming I even want help) is from some cringy newfag that obviously has surface level understanding of this place.
>>
>>35168556
Kek no i wasnt a normalfag. At most an autistic cyborg with 6/10 looks. Socially awkward and never got an attention from girls bla bla bla. All that crap most of the people on this board whine about. I can assure you i was most certainly not a normalfag.
>>
>>35168430
lets be honest you're still basically the same you just go outside more now for uni and found a fatty to date while you're there

soon as it's finished you'll return to your robot ways
>>
>>35168625
Good for you. Now get out, shoo!
>>
>>35168965
I wouldn't call a girl who is 5'5 snd weighs around 110lbs a fat girl.
>>
>>35168625
Most people on this board are teenaged normalfags. "Cyborg" is just a word normalfags use to describe themselves when they want to feel special.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.