[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of XXXTENTACION?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: XXXTENTACION.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
XXXTENTACION.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
What does /r9k/ think of XXXTENTACION?
>>
I like his look.
>>
File: take it easy man.jpg (27KB, 673x586px) Image search: [Google]
take it easy man.jpg
27KB, 673x586px
hes talented in the way he can vary his style so much
its a niche that not a lot of artists have developed
on one hand, he isn't afraid to express his emotions
on the other, he drops bangers that make you want to body someone

good shit desu fampai
>>
newest and hottest thing with with non whites a wigger teens, shitty music anyway.
>>
>>35168168

He's what people who're new to the scene listen to. If you actually liked the genre, you'd have moved on to better artists years ago. It's 2017, XXXtentacion was acceptable in 2013.
>>
>>35168428
What are you saying?
Stop saying these things
>>
>>35168636
my bad.

*ahem*

FUCKING NIGGER CHAD CUNT
HE PROBABLY FUCKS STACYS ALL DAY LONG WHILE I LURK ON A MONGOL BASKETWEAVING FORUM LOATHING MYSELF AND WHINING ABOUT MY MENTAL ILLNESSES THAT I SELF DIAGNOSED ONLINE
>>
>>35168557

Also, there's a reason why even the most basic circles in the SoundCloud community are starting to move away from X. His fans are 99% edgy teens pretending to have obscure tastes in music who weren't even around during the Raider Klan / SGP days. They're the kind of kids to act hard over the internet, but never turn up to his shows because they're frightened by the atmosphere. The same goes for fans of Bones (and the rest of SeshHollowWaterBoys), $uicideBoy$, Rozz Dyliams, Pouya, WiccaPhaseSpringsEternal, etc.

A few years ago, everyone was active in the community. If you weren't an artist or producer, you were designing the covers, directing the videos, or creating AV's to accompany the music. Now it's a 1000000000:1 ratio of disinterested creators and non-committal consumers.
>>
>>35168777
SGP fucking sucked so I don't feel bad for anyone who wasn't around when he was blowing up.

Same for all of Raider Klan except for Curry tha GOAT.
>>
>>35168777
Xavier wulf was better after he left raider klan
>>
>>35168428
>hip hop
>talent
>>
>>35168777
why even mention wiccaphase, he is one of those artists that is unironically shit. Bladee is shit but the music is good because of the feel of it, wiccaphase has no value at all.

>>35168804
curry has fallen off

>>35168806
did you listen to tundra boy 2? xavier has fallen off
>>
>>35168852
>curry has fallen off

Imperial is his worst album but still pretty dope. Equalizer will be the hardest track of all time when it drops
>>
>>35168852
He fell off recently but his best raps came after he left the klan and he stopped copying Bones Thug flow
>>
So talent is the rapper that yells the loudest nowadays huh? Can the dude just take a xanax and relax. So tired of this "edgy underground" scene. Thats not even underground if you see it all over social media. Hes a pop star like katy perry to me
>>
>>35168874
his career is so similar to yung simmies, and look how relevant he is now. I like curry but he keeps making the same sub par shit
>>
>>35168883
He only got popular because Drake copied him and he beat his pregnant girlfriend up
>>
>>35168906
I was talking about Wulf but yeah it's relateable to both honestly.
>>
>>35168907
>he beat his pregnant girlfriend up
F A K E N E W S
>>
Why would i care about some fucking criminal nigger wtf is wrong with you guys
>>
>tfw Lil Ugly Mane is the best rapper from the south of all time
>>
>>35168804

SGP is hot garbage, but he was important to the scene. A few years ago, he was the universal villain that everyone could agree to despise.

>>35168806

I've enjoyed Xay heaps recently, but I'm not sure how I feel about his new direction. Have you checked his latest song on SC? It sounds very close to most semi-commercial, trill-hybrid rap going around now.
>>
>>35168852

Wicca can 100% get fucked, although Tom May and Crisis (a collab w/ John Mello) are decent.
>>
>>35168168
Looks like a nigger to me, what crime did he commit prior to this mugshot?
>>
>>35168959
>people stopped caring about him after he started making intelligent music

Sad
>>
>>35169041
Allegedly beating his gf
>>
>>35168665
ded

originalo
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.