[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Roastie Deportation Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 21

File: ANTHEMOFBOTS.jpg (40KB, 273x430px)
ANTHEMOFBOTS.jpg
40KB, 273x430px
We are done! Done with this fucking shit. Roasties have no place on this board and need to get out!

They have no sympathy or compassion for our kind or any reason to talk to us,but to stroke their egos.

They as such need to get out and never come back! All true robots! To me!

We will purge all the cunts and normies from our once verdant and kind board! When you see a roastie thread you can:
SHITPOST

SAGE

If each true robot did this,we`d have a normie-free board!
>>
OH FUCK,NO! The board is so filled with roasties that I have to bump my own thread!
>>
Another self-bump. Pityful.
>>
bump to end the roasties reign of terror
>>
Time has come to drive the cancer out of r9k. We'll keep doing this until we win.

Come join us now

https://discord.gg/tpdVNws
>>
>>35168434
Roasties are truly pathetic. Do you not agree?
>>
>>35167889
Its dangerous to go alone hera take a bump
>>
>>35168447
I agree wholeheartedly brother.
>>
>>35168481
THE FIRE RISES! NO BROTHERS SHALL BE LEFT IN THE WRECKAGE!
>>
Ah if only the Russian peasants had this kind of fervor.
>>
Bamping this bread
>>
File: 1488200515733.jpg (151KB, 1148x462px)
1488200515733.jpg
151KB, 1148x462px
Women are whores and need to leave this board

Pic related
>>
Give me another bamp, sam
>>
End the normie tyranny!
>>
you say you don't want normies, but you just hate girls. typical bitter virgin failed normie. saged :-)
>>
File: 1445139537637.jpg (33KB, 436x436px)
1445139537637.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
>>35169066
Are you arguing with holes again miss roastie?
>>
File: l04he (4).jpg (27KB, 399x385px)
l04he (4).jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35169066

>roasties are this toasty
>>
>>35169080
>>35169111
i'm not even a girl

And that was not original
>>
The Roastie is immunized against all dangers, one may call her a cockmonger, slag, easy, public transport, it all runs off her like water off a raincoat. But call her a Roastie and you will be astonished at how she recoils, how injured she is, how she suddenly shrinks back, "I've been found out!"
>>
GO BACK TO ARBY'S!!!!!!
THIS IS NOT YOUR BOARD!!!
ARBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!
>>
Report this thread:
>>35166269

Report all 'fembot' posts ITT.
>>
>>35169066
But I want all the normies off. It`s just that girls are the worst offender.
>>
>there will never be an uprising as good as the first one

You guys fucking failed.
>>
>>35170450
The first one? Which one?
>>
>>35171400

The legendary caw threads. For 4 days, R9K was blowing up. Every normie, trap and femanon thread was being destroyed. Multiple normie posters called for hiroshimoot to end it all end shut the board down. We were so close to victory and then it suddenly died down after 4 days.
>>
Bumping

Dont let this thread die robots. We can do it again
>>
File: GOATlist.jpg (63KB, 980x551px)
GOATlist.jpg
63KB, 980x551px
>>35167889
How do I spot a roastie thread, senpai?
>>
I don't know how to help but I want them out too. Bump
>>
>>35169405
Okay gaybullls
>>
>>35172806

Join the discord, we'll help you out.

>>35168445
>>
>>35172668

Dont need to, we have scouts searching for roastie threads all the time. All you have to do is join the discord. We post scouted threads there so people can raid them. We tried this before in the threads but thet always get derailed and it turns into a large shitshow of useless discussion.
>>
File: j.png (211KB, 750x732px)
j.png
211KB, 750x732px
>>35167889
You are normie scum. FUCK OFF
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35172932

Kill yourself cuck, we're taking back the board
>>
>>35173297
>we
>group is stronger than alone
>muh this belongs to us
>muh fenine penis
FUCK OFF FAILED NORMIE SCUM
>>
>>35173344

>>35173344

>muh feminine penis

We're also against traps lol. Infact thats one of our main targets.

Join the uprising brother, we can do this together.
>>
>>35173419
>uprising
>misusing the most normie term on this board
Listen kiddo, when we're doing a beta uprising let me know.
>>
>>35173492

Hey, we must start somewhere. Lets first free our board before anything else.

t. 22 year old virgin
>>
Give me a nice new bump, sam
>>
>>35167889
its harken idiot
>>
bumperino for idearino no bannerino bloxorino
>>
Gas the normies, r9k uprising now
>>
Bumperino

Italian herbs
>>
Fuck those degenerate scumbags. ROASTIES CAN FUCKING DIE
>>
>>35169405
Quoting Ben Garrison I see
>>
>>35172079
Never forget! We should do that again.
>>
>>35176076

How do you think we can get back to that level of popularity again?
>>
>>35176121
These generals are a good start. They ought to gain traction over time.
>>
File: 1481749907776.jpg (140KB, 640x640px)
1481749907776.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
Bump for a good thread. No more roasties.
>>
>>35167889
BUMPING FOR THE REVOLUTION
LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!
>>
File: Bane_Empire_1.jpg (398KB, 1831x2000px)
Bane_Empire_1.jpg
398KB, 1831x2000px
>>35168518
DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA

DESHI DESHI
BASARA BASARA
>>
>>35172079
>Shitpost for a few days
>Get bored after accomplishing nothing
>Pretend that talking about it like you won is the same as winning
Wow, some uprising. This one looks like it'll be almost as successful!
>>
>>35177419
Residual butthurt: the post.
>>
>>35167889
We should spread our filters around to hide the roasties. I'll start with some of mine, I use 4Chan X:
/femanons/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/omegle/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/discord/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/Tomoko420/i;boards:r9k
/e(r|l)i(c|z)a/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/tfw no bf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/fem(dom|bot|boy|inine|anon)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/ag(gy|atha|itha)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/tra(nvestite|nny|p)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/b(bc|ig black cock|lack cock)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/crossdress(ing|er)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/girl (male)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/ga(y|ybot)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/(gf|girl) \\(male\\)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/socially awkward gamer girl/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/starmade/i;highlight;boards:r9k
/general girly thread/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/tfw no watermelon bf/;op:only;boards:r9k
/(boy|boi)(pussi|pussy|pucci)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/robots only want stacy/;boards:r9k
/sperg from steam is msging me/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/sperg from steam is dmsging me/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/(wanting|want) to be a (girl|woman)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/momcest/i;op;only;boards:r9k
/imouto/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/don't deserve to be loved/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/Am I the only sluty femanon here/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/Why haven't you transitioned yet/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/WHY THE FUCK CANT I FIND A BOYFRIEND/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/rate my dick/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/(eliza|E-liza|eliz|elizz|e liza| e iiza)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/^Tfw no robot gf \(male\)\nwhy live\?$/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/buy me a (roblox|steam|origin) card/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/(girl|girls) \(male\)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/eiiza/i;op:only;boards:r9k
>>
These threads should emphasize deporting normies and ignoring bait also. A kind of calling card we can drop into threads to label them as normy might be useful also.
>>
>>35177457
/tfw no boyfriend/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/^Ever feel like you only like girls because you're supposed to\?$/
/tfwnotomokobf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/TfwNoTomokoBf/i;boards:r9k
/buttplug/i;op:only;boards:r9k
cute bf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/What you really want is a bf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/I want a boyfriend/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/LFE/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/gf (male)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/gf \(male\)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/my boobs are too small /i;op:only;boards:r9k
/gf\(male\)/i;op:only;boards:r9k
/ qt bf/i;op:only;boards:r9k
>>
File: comics_rocketeer.jpg (147KB, 618x470px)
comics_rocketeer.jpg
147KB, 618x470px
Who will be our mascot though, who will be the new crow?

I vote Rocketeer
>>
>>35177457
>>35177482
I have my browser set to incognito by default so it doesn't save my filter settings.
>>
>>35177564
4Chan X is an extension, it's filters are saved locally.
>>
File: 1487662770795.png (127KB, 380x400px)
1487662770795.png
127KB, 380x400px
So, what's the plan bois?
>>
>>35177707

The plan is joining the discord and organizing ourself there. The threads are really important as well but on their own they dont succeed.

>>35168445
>>
Bumping with extra italian herbs
>>
>>35167889
This board is already 75% normies. The age of the robot has come to an end.
>>
>>35178682

No its not http://www.strawpoll.me/11020467/r
>>
>>35169178
>I'm not even a girl
>Just so pathetic that I whiteknight them on 4chan
That's worse.
>>
File: Capture.png (26KB, 663x396px)
Capture.png
26KB, 663x396px
>>35179060
WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME STUPID POLL!?
>>
>>35167889
what is this roastie you speak of?
>>
>>35179177

(You)

Orgn
>>
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bump

originale
>>
>>35167889
r eee ee eeeee eee eeee eeee eeeeee
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (3.92% content).

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
The crested bullhead shark (Heterodontus galeatus) is an uncommon species of bullhead shark, in the family Heterodontidae. It lives off the coast of eastern Australia from the coast to a depth of 93 m (305 ft). This shark can be distinguished from other members of its family by the large size of the ridges above its eyes and by its color pattern of large dark blotches. It typically attains a length of 1.2 m (3.9 ft).

Nocturnal and bottom-dwelling, the crested bullhead shark favors rocky reefs and vegetated areas, where it hunts for sea urchins and other small organisms. It is oviparous, with females producing auger-shaped egg capsules that are secured to seaweed or sponges with long tendrils. Sexual maturation is slow, with one female in captivity not laying eggs until almost 12 years of age. The International Union for Conservation of Nature has assessed this harmless shark as of Least Concern; it is of no economic interest and suffers minimal mortality from bycatch, recreational fishing, and shark nets.
>>
British zoologist Albert Gunther originally described the crested bullhead shark as Cestracion galeatus in the 1870 eighth volume of Catalogue of the Fishes in the British Museum. He chose the specific epithet galeatus from the Latin for "helmeted", referring to the prominent ridges above the shark's eyes that also give it its common name.[2][3]

Subsequent authors moved this species to the genera Gyropleurodus and Molochophrys before placing it in Heterodontus. The type specimen is a 68-cm-long female caught off Australia.[2] This shark may also be referred to as crested shark, crested bull shark, crested horn shark, and crested Port Jackson shark.[4]
>>
The head of the crested bullhead shark is short and wide, with a blunt, pig-like snout. The eyes are placed high on the head and lack nictitating membranes. The supraorbital ridges above the eyes of this species are larger than any other member of its family. The nostrils are separated into incurrent and excurrent openings by a long flap of skin that reaches the mouth. A furrow encircles the incurrent opening and another furrow runs from the excurrent opening to the mouth, which is located nearly at the tip of the snout. The teeth at the front of the jaws are small and pointed with a central cusp and two lateral cusplets, while those at the back of the jaws are wide and molar-like. The deep furrows at the corners of the mouth extend onto both jaws.[2]

The pectoral fins are large and rounded, while the pelvic and anal fins are smaller and more angular. The first dorsal fin is moderately tall with a rounded to angular apex and a stout spine on the leading margin, originating behind the pectoral fins. The second dorsal fin resembles the first and is almost as large, and is located between the pelvic and anal fins. The caudal fin is broad, with a strong ventral notch near the tip of the upper lobe. The dermal denticles are large and rough, especially on the flanks. The coloration consists of five brown to black, diffusely edged saddles on a light tan background. There are dark marks on top of the head between the crests and below each eye. Most crested bullhead sharks measure no more than 1.2 m (4 ft) long, but a few may reach 1.5 m (5 ft).[2]
>>
File: 1485303169875.png (79KB, 250x238px)
1485303169875.png
79KB, 250x238px
holy shit do you sad fucks really think that being bitter little woman-hating antisocial shits, you'll find happiness in life? or are you just gonna waste your lives marinating in your sad permavirgin circlejerk?
seriously, if you're not absolutely disfigured, morbidly obese, and absolutely fucking socially retarded then you've got plenty of opportunities. unless you come across someone with a fat retard fetish, since there's someone for everyone.
>>
>>35180106
>>/reddit/

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

YOU ARE SUB-HUMAN

YOU ARE NOT-WANTED

GET OUT NORMALFAG
>>
>>35180132
>normal
>sub-human
pick one, autismo.
>>
>>35180164
Yes. Normalfags are sub-human. They are literally cattle.

Now be a good goy and run along back to your pen.

>>/reddit/
>>
>>35180106

Robots are superior to you, brainlet. You are a dumb animal who cant see anything past putting your tiny pee pee into a vagina. Robots have ascended past this and are working on new theorems and reviving intellectuality. You are inferior.
>>
Bump for the robots
>>
>>35180220
>cattle
>actually doing something with my life and not circlejerking about how happy people are bad
>not knowing how to balance internet activities with real life shit
ok sure
remember autismos, most of you regularly check the [i am not a robot] box before posting your pathetic shit
>>
>>35180294

Good goy, keep "doing something with your life". Im sure the jews have nothing to do with your mental retardation at all.
>>
>>35180469
look mom, i posted the jew thing again
>>
>>35180294
I`m a fucking paleontologist and have accomplished many things in my life,yet I`m still welcome here,for this society`s cruel,degenerate and full of worthless wastes of life like you.

Do you fucking think that all robots are basement-dwelling or fat?! Do you seriously think that society`s just or that people who achieve anything must be like you?

It would be convenient,would it not,for the real world to be like in your head. Where hard work is rewarded and no one can drop out of society just for being born wrong? Well it`s not like so and people like me who are conventionally successful,seeing as I enjoy my work can still be socially inept permavirgins? I am one,yet I don`t do as you describe.

And yes,you are cattle. Like cattle you are prodded along by the cruel whiplash of societal expectation and by your own gonads. It`s really pathetic,this human condition. Anyways,your little shitposting game is over and you`ll get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>35180500
nah, i'll stay to say this, at least:
instead of wallowing in pity over shit that happened in life i actually put in the effort to fix it. you don't have to be a ripped fucking chad or fuck a stacy to be 'successful', just find what makes you fucking happy. it's one thing to be depressed and try to find a way to improve, but it's awful to whine here like a little bitch.
>>
>>35180588

Youre a little bittch faggot dont ever talk to me like tht again yoy cucc
>>
>>35167889
This thread is retarded. How is posting about girls going to get rid of girls? How is shitposting going to do anything when it never does anything ever? I full support saging threads, though. Go for it.

I'm a girl. Suck it up, babies.
>>
>>35180588
I am happy. I can be happy. It`s just that I`m not happy that you dumb cunts shit up our board.

You don`t get it,do you?! DO YOU,YOU INEPT LOWCASE-WRITING SLIME?!! I am not wallowing in self-pity,I`m acknowledging a fact of this world. This world is so shitty,so worthless,so utterly degenerate that it hurts.

It hurts to live in for any person with a semblance of morality. All you say is pointless drivel.

>improve
For what? IMPROVE WHAT?! I am as good as I am. I am content with how I am. The issue lies deeper. It lies with others. It lies with the way humans are.

>whine like a little bitch
You have no compassion,now do you?! You can`t possibly understand how saying something kind to a miserable person might help. But maybe that`s because you don`t see us as human....

No. Your way of typing betrays your sorry,pathetic,worthless,ihuman or...should I say pitiably human way of thinking. You do not belong. Begone.
>>
>>35180698
take your crytyping and bitching about life to tumblr
>>35180716
you too, snowflake
>>
>>35167889
Submitting false reports is a bannable offense!
The moar you know
>>
>>35180711
>suck it up babies
Suck my dick up you cum-gobbling cunt. I won`t like it,seeing as I get off to more...interesting things,but you`ll hate it and this is the whole fucking point.
>>
>>35180775
0h no, words.
>>
>>35180744
I love the way you normalfaggots love to dictate conformity... And what if I fucking stand out? It`s not like I expect anyone to praise me for it. It`s just how it fucking am. I wish I never became this aware of how cruel people are. I wish I adapted to society,but no. And it`s not like I go and whine anywhere else,but this imageboard.
>>
>>35180106
sociopath
>>35180711
sociopath

You just want us to suffer more. At least have the courage to say it outright.
>>
This is not going well. All these people responding to b8.
>>
>>35180840
/soc9k/ is the future.
All hail our new Queens!
>>
>>35180840
You are suffering because of the internet? Just get off the fucking internet. If you do that, and maybe try to improve your life, you might stop suffering. But it's way easier to blame it on mean strangers, isn't it?
>>
>>35180839
t. Special Snowflake

>>>/tumblr/
>>
In a world where the male to female ratio is pretty equal, it's pretty fucking retarded to sperg out and decide to hate everyone with different shit between their legs, goddamn this board is actually worse than /b/. At least /b/ is usually self-aware of how much it's a cesspool.
>>
>>35180907
You first,faggot. If this place was not full of disgusting normalfaggots,maybe I wouldn`t complain it was and post anonymously.
>>
>>35180880
>being a mean stranger
Sociopath. Just say "kill yourself" next time. Brevity, wit, etc.
>>
>>35180937
kys isn't witty or honest. I don't want you to kill yourself. I want you to improve your life and hopefully stop posting stupid shit.
>>
File: 1486447774775.jpg (52KB, 517x524px)
1486447774775.jpg
52KB, 517x524px
>>35180936
No, you would still complain. I guarantee it.
>>
>>35180965
>I don't want you to kill yourself.
Just reading this is one of the best social interactions I've had all week. Maybe this gives you a clearer picture of robot life. Thanks, I'm off.
>>
>>35181055
Go to a doctor, get out of whatever situation is fucking up your life, change your circumstances. I know it's hard, but you have to know that 4chan is making everything fucking worse for you.
>>
>>35180927
You know shit about sexual dynamics. Just fucking leave, retarded normie.
>>
>>35180106
>since there's someone for everyone.
le just world fallacy
normies are fucking easy to read
leave
>>
>>35169066
WHEN THE GIRLS GO THE NORMIES FOLLOW

IT IS IN THE BOOK
>>
>>35181201
Have you even tried to meet people? You know girls aren't going to just fall into your lap, right?
>>
>>35180711
>How is posting about girls going to get rid of girls?
We get robots aware to colectivity. We know there will always be another robot to cover our backs when we are derailing one of your normo threads. Bye bitch, your days here are numbered.
>>
>i don't like change
>better tell everyone different to get out so i can be a spoiled jackass in peace
>>
>>35181240
>your days here are numbered
I've heard this every week since r9k was founded. I'm still here. Good luck.
>>
>>35181264
Nothing wrong with not liking change when change comes for the worse.
>>
File: Normans.jpg (299KB, 800x574px)
Normans.jpg
299KB, 800x574px
>>35181240
This should be amusing to watch.
Ganbatte Robo-san~~~
Fight for the future of your homeland!
>>
>>35181239
I don't give a shit. I just want you and your girls out of my board. You can have them all for yourself. Just leave.
>>
>>35181323
No one is listening to you. No one is going anywhere because of this. Turn off your computer and leave your comfortable bubble. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>35181300
You don't know that though. God forbid something good has to be worked for.
>>
>>35181355
>God forbid something good has to be worked for.
We are working on taking you out and then things will be good.
>>
>>35181354
Internet warfare isn`t as simple as you imagine it is. You`ll leave...eventually.
>>
>>35181354
I'm not alone. Be very sure of that. I'm just speaking for many others that are watching and tired of your bullshit flooding this board and ruining it.
>>
>>35181384
I've been here for a decade. I don't think I'll leave.
>>
Why are you all responding to bait? This isn't fixing anything.
>>
>>35181380
>we
Speak for yourself, don't go around shunning other people for being a follower if you resort to that retarded 'we' shit
>things will be good
It clearly isn't going to be though. Talking about your depression stuff can only help you so much in the company of others with horrible depressing world views.
>>
>>35181404
>ruining it
I can't even imagine what you want this place to be like.
>>
>>35181446
Then don't. Just go. You're irrelevant.
>>
>>35181471
Do you ever do stuff for fun? What's daily life like for you?
>>
>>35181471
We're all irrelevant. Are you just learning that now?
>>
Please, everyone stop responding to normie bait.
>>
File: le funny.jpg (44KB, 500x350px)
le funny.jpg
44KB, 500x350px
>>35181616
AHAHAHA robots btfo!
>>
File: 555.jpg (15KB, 600x375px)
555.jpg
15KB, 600x375px
>>35179060
>I'm a virgin femanon
>>
>>35181716

You realize the pink character in that comic is supposed to be a girl right?
>>
>>35181430

The storm is coming faggot, prepare your anus
>>
>>35180936
/r9k/'s whining is a mirror image of tumblr's snowflake entitlement.

>nuh uh, -I- have it the worst! All of my problems are society's fault! Stupid patria- I mean roasties....
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.