[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet Language

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1484852892000.jpg (101KB, 720x691px) Image search: [Google]
1484852892000.jpg
101KB, 720x691px
What if we made our own language?

/pol/'s 'replace nigger with google' thing was amusing. But it was too simple, and no one developed it further after a week. We need something more. Something that'll die after two weeks instead.

Think about it.

1. Normalfags cannot understand our conversations and media. Say, you're talking about fucking a loli or a cartoon horse, or that shitty webm of a dog getting shoveled that's in every rekt thread. You're talking to your autist thread on your phone, then a normalfag looks over your shoulder, and you're fucked. Not if you speak in another language, though.
2. Normalfags wont be able to use 4chan anymore, or understand its memes and media.
3. Shills/astroturfers will need to understand the language first or be a native.
4. FBI/CIA will need to learn it too.
5. /pol/tards and /x/tards can use it in their autistic searches.
6. It's a way of meeting other autistic retards in real life, provided you get outside.

We already have a growing vocabulary of slang that normalfags don't use. We need to cross the boundary, and exceed levels of autism we have never encountered before.

We'll determine what the vowels sound like. We'll switch letters around here and there, decide how to pronounce them differently.

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>35166675
replace "pepe" with "shitty meme"
>>
>>35166675
you have to post the translation somewhere, so if it ever becomes big enough to use, everyone else will just learn it too
>>
>>35166720
We hope that normalfags won't have the patience.

And if it spreads online, so be it. It would help alot of other websites, too. Astroturfing is irritating, and it would kick corporations in the shins.
>>
Skeptical, but interested
>>
>>35166720
Not if we create our own alphabet and code it into our computers. Then it will be too cumbersome to learn and use.
>>
to make it easy, we should probably start with simply replacing words and editing them. maybe mixing them together, ala newspeak
>>
>>35166675
great, more childish memespeech.
Also, that's not a language, but a code.
>>
Skeptical, but interested-
>>
Instead of "the" the definite article should be ree.
>>
LOJBAN
>>
File: IMG_2393.png (4KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2393.png
4KB, 283x178px
>>35168241
This is the flag and this is the site I got it from, it's a wikimedia page in lojban
>https://mw.lojban.org/papri/lojbo_sinxa
>>
>>35166675

/int/ already tried making their own shitposting language

it was the most retarded thing i've ever seen, and i'm glad the threads died out
>>
>>35168197
fuck. no.
screw everything. let's use some signed keys to post encrypted text, but it's decryptable if your key is signed.
start using it on video comments, social media, everywhere.
>>
>>35168241

We could use this. No one is going to care enough about some internet autists to learn a new language. Normies only come here for quick, easy shitposting. Take away the quick and easy part and they will all be gone.

Another option would be Esperanto as its really easy to learn and only autists speak it anyways, but its a bit too popular for this purpose.
>>
Post more vinesauce
>>
>>35166675
We don't really need a whole language, we just need to constantly evolve our terms so that normalfags can't grasp our website and board specific language
>>
>>35169400
Dghbfghvg nhgfgb HG. Hbvhv jcvvjk fsdh h h DJ fhvfh. Hckvvk bjnnnbv ncdk.
>>
>>35169509
>You're a big guy
>for (((him)))
desune desune desune
oishi manko
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
Why do faggots like you always want your own special little club faggot codes?
Can't you just be miserable?
>>
>>35169539
>weebanese
No thanks

8b1a9953c4611296a827abf8c47804d7
>>
>>35166675
This is actually a pretty good idea OP

If we weren't limited by software I'd suggest we adopt an entirely new set of characters/symbols for communication
>>
>>35169584
wingdings maybe?
>>
>>35166675
This shit always likes out into the normie world and becomes part of common language. Examples:

> 0wned, pwnt, pwned
> n00b
> rekt
> 1337
> Pepe
> brb
> EPIC!

You now have sorority girls running around saying this shit that only neckbeard virgins were saying on StarCraft 15 years ago. You can't stop it...normies will take everything we have and beat it to death. Look at what Disney did to Star Wars.
>>
>>35166675
That isn't that bad an idea... How do you propose we do that?
>>
bump for inderesd
>>
OP ,why though? Normies don't stand a chance against army of autists
>>
>implying normies wont just make a translator
>>
File: 1484671508394.jpg (232KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484671508394.jpg
232KB, 820x1024px
Normalfags will eventually start using it.
Just look all the plebbit subs like /r/funny or /r/dankmemes. People there have started using words like "normie" or "tendies" in even more autistic ways than we do. We can try, but it won't last very long.
>>
>>35166675
>implying the normal fags aren't on this very thread reading our plans right now
>>
I imagine that if Nagasaki Hiroshima just puts word filters on all english words, after a week or so, everyone will be able to understand everyone elses comments just fine.

I mean we all inherently know what people are saying when they post things like baka desu senpai
>>
>>35166675
you mean memes?
we already have that
>>
File: 1449366551160.jpg (273KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
1449366551160.jpg
273KB, 1000x670px
ask /tg/, they're masters of this sort of thing
>>
I really like this idea OP any suggestions?
>>
>>35166675
say "10ds" instead of tendies.
>>
>>35173528
Genius.
Automobiles instead of autists? I dunno...
>>
>>35172270
I did this once and I got kicked out of my local gameshop.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/conlangs/
There are some good resources on creating languages on the side bar here.

Is it going to be a full blown language? Or just a relex of English?
>>
File: IMG_0414.png (369KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0414.png
369KB, 1136x640px
>>35166675
Why dond we juzd uze zburdish?
>>
There is tokipona. You can learn it in a week.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.