[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have you not killed yourself yet /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 230px-Sundome,_Volume_1.gif (27KB, 230x345px) Image search: [Google]
230px-Sundome,_Volume_1.gif
27KB, 230x345px
You realized that nothing matters even if you try your best in this world right?
Imagine a scenario that you will be successful tomorrow and think if this will make you happy.
You might become comfortable with life however you will just crave for more when you achieve your goal in life and in the end when you are old enough you will realize that nothing matters in this world.

Tell my why haven't you killed your self /r9k/. Death is the only way to end this suffering
>>
Cliche boring teenage angst is boring
>>
File: 1488140912027.jpg (177KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488140912027.jpg
177KB, 600x750px
>>35166595
Lol xd you tell me to kill myself because I'm sad in my life you're so edgy wow.

I'm sure pussys must be craving for your attention
>>
Dying is too scary.

>tfw can't just take a pill and wake up dead
>>
>Been here 5years ago
>Get a job move on in this shithole
>and then you realize that /r9k/ is right from the beginning
>Nothing matters even how hard you try

In this world only the dumb people can truly feel happiness and satisfaction. Why even live.
>>
1) no easy way to do it
2) the moment I kill myself my mom will too, but I guess I don't care about that as much as I used to anymore
>>
File: 1487930901707.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487930901707.png
29KB, 657x527px
Coming on r9k where everyone have a mental illness just to tell them to end their life because they have mental illness.

I really wonder who should die
>>
>>35166595
i'm pretty comfy atm. neetbux, no obligations, etc. i'll end it when this ride does too
>>
>>35166665
Have you ever thought that maybe you are the dumb one and everyone else just pretends to be dumb?
Calling people dumb for enjoying a finite life is pretty dumb imo.
>>
File: gas tank.jpg (187KB, 1239x782px) Image search: [Google]
gas tank.jpg
187KB, 1239x782px
>>35166679
got you famalam
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Someone do something on this bot
>>
>>35166722
nice dubs

You do know that you are comfy right now because someone is suffering on the other side of the planet correct? How can you enjoy life in this kind of setup. How selfish humans can be.
>>
>>35166595
Waiting for my grandma to die first. Don't want to disappoint the only person who ever gave a shit about me.
>>
>>35166595
because I have just enough monies to provide meself with just enough beer and chips to go by and a job that keeps my mind occupied just enough so that I don't think about killing myself too often
add an occasional prostitute, vidya games and a interest in language learning to the mix and you have a recipe for vegetation
>>
>>35166871
by chips I, of course, meant snacks, t. eurofag here
>>
File: wojak has been killed.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak has been killed.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>You realized that your life does not matter
>No one loves you even your mother
>Not even a functioning member of the society
>Has crippling depression

Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Kek
>>
>>35166871
how fat are you famalam?
>>
>>35166809
This is where pretending to be dumb comes in. Just don't think about it. Stop caring about people you will never interact with.
Don't waste your empathy, or it will run out.
>>
>>35166907
just slim enough not to get a heart attack too early
>>
File: This is it.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
This is it.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>35166912
that is why i have humans.

Some of you are ok. Do not go to school tomorrow
>>
>>35166930
and when it finally happens, welll, there will no longer be me to complain about it or regret
>>
>>35166936
nothing's gonna happen
nothing ever happens
edgies gonna edge
triades are awesome
>>
>>35166958
You have been warned
40.6317 , 73.9535
>>
>>35166995
Are you from Kyrgystan?
>>
>>35166656
You can, though. Just order a barbiturates on AlphaBay. Pentobarbital, phenobarbital, or secobarbital. Get at least 100 pills. If you eat them, you will fall asleep, then more deeply asleep, then into a coma, and then simply stop breathing. It's completely painless.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.