[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats it like being single /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wojak bebe.jpg (379KB, 1422x1422px) Image search: [Google]
wojak bebe.jpg
379KB, 1422x1422px
whats it like being single /r9k/?
>>
>>35165629
Hating having to go into stores because you might see someone cute and obsess about them for the rest of the evening.
>>
File: frhdfxbnbtgy.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
frhdfxbnbtgy.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>35165629
fapping 4-6 times everyday
most in one day was 13
>>
>>35165629
It's beautiful. It's a wonderful life.
>>
>>35165629
that's like asking what's it like being warm or how does a summer day feel. Everyone, -Everyone- has a different experience. I never cared being alone and actually never even feared never finding love/sex. didn't get either till I was 20 but again, I just have no strong feelings/fear about being alone. I never valued myself by who I was with.
>>
it's the only thing that I know
>>
File: huh.png (526KB, 554x441px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
526KB, 554x441px
>>35165816
>what's it like being warm or how does a summer day feel.
>Everyone, -Everyone- has a different experience.
what the fuck are you talking about anon...
>>
>>35165944
Ok how does a summer day feel? Some people will hate it, preferring one of the cooler seasons. Others love it and get depressed in the colder months. Others still have no opinion and like/dislike it as much as any other day of the year.
What I'm saying is OP's question is on the same level. It means something radically different to each person.
>>
It's like being free but not in a good way. Like a scrounge in the cold for your food kind of way.
>>
File: when u nut.png (111KB, 260x160px) Image search: [Google]
when u nut.png
111KB, 260x160px
>>35165944
>Ok how does a summer day feel? Some people will hate it, preferring one of the cooler seasons. Others love it and get depressed in the colder months. Others still have no opinion and like/dislike it as much as any other day of the year.
thats like 4 options that you just layed out in your post
>>Everyone, -Everyone- has a different experience.
your math just doesnt add up bro
>>
>>35165629

It's relaxing. There are no worries of having to please someone. You don't have to worry if they're cucking you. You don't have to act like you're interested in whatever inane bullshit they're saying. You just don't have to care at all, and I think that's what's so cool about it.

>>35165705

Did your dick fucking bleed after all of that? Holy shit. After 6 times, it starts getting a little painful to fap. I can't imagine going 13 in one whole day.
>>
File: f.jpg (159KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
159KB, 1280x960px
>>35165629
Right now i feel pretty good.
girlfriends just seem over rated and are more of a hassle then i really want.
Trying to get one would be impossible for me, but if i were somehow to get one it would cut in to my personal life and time so much that i would hate it.

I have to actively try and constantly be on edge about another human being ALL THE FUCKING TIME, why the hell would i do that?
I can smoke weed and get comfy by myself when im done wageslaving, turn on some anime and chill.
Its exhausting OP, not just a girlfriend, but people in general just make me sick.

I cant speak for a lot of the people on this board, but all the interaction i need is me, myself and I.
And the internet.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.