[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The epitome of nu-maleness (and average Hillary voter).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 11

File: 1488143677109.gif (263KB, 702x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1488143677109.gif
263KB, 702x1018px
The epitome of nu-maleness (and average Hillary voter).
>>
Holy fuck is that a comic or a Harry Potter book

Tldr
>>
See, there's two problems with his thinking.

>having a "curious" life and having a "muscly" life are mutually exclusive
>people should be non-judgmental but I'm also being judgmental this entire comic
>>
>I could go to the gym too, easily!
Prove it then, you fat faggot.
>>
Is this ironic?

Sounds like those NEET threads about how a NEET spends his time learning new and exciting things and not just fapping and browsing 4chan.
>>
>>35165444
I think the epitome of nu-maleness is that gay ass undercut thats in style. I think it looks cringey and don't take anybody with that hairstyle seriously.
>>
>>35165444
how about you read the (completely jacked) founders of the western canon telling you how important exercise was?
>>
>hurr durr let's not vote like ppl who read books
niiice
>>
>>35165444
>>35165496
>curious life
>aka not doing anything worthwhile
>>
>>35165444
check'd

this has to be ironic, i refuse to believe anyone actually thinks this
>>
I would still lift even if I never saw another human again
These people are so wrapped up in their neurosis that they cant comprehend someone lifting for reasons other than social validation, such as personal achievement/ meditation and spiritual channeling of energy
>>
I bet he still kept his shirt on like an insecure faggot, despite posturing with a webcomic.
>>
>>35165444

If you look closely, this comic is ultimately just preaching selfishness.

> Do your own thing.

This isn't necessarily bad, but sometimes your own judgment about 'your own thing' can be wrong. You might desire to read a book out of social pressure as much as the bodybuilder does; for example, if you want ppl to think you're smart. Do this emphasis on "I'd rather do..." could come from a place of narcissistic overconfidence. What happened to doing what your wisest teachers and elders said, rather than following your own whims?

> Don't sweat what people think of you.

Even the people you love and care about, assuming you have them?

> Nobody actually cares and that's good.

No it's not, it means society is cold and unfeeling. I'd rather be judged than unloved, that's a no-brainer IMO.

> Even if they do care [about your appearance] they're dicks.

So you deliberately neglect your appearance, operate on the assumption that said appearance has no impact on others, and then judge others pre-emptively for judging you, without even hearing them out? What if your appearance is actually disturbing? I remember as a child I felt genuinely violated seeing naked old men in the YMCA locker room. Who's to say that others aren't similarly triggered by the extremely obese? I mean, within reason; if you're judging someone for being 20lbs overweight, that's probably your problem. But I could see a very small child, for instance, being traumatized by the sight of somebody over 500 pounds with no clothes on.

This whole thing is just selfish, bourgeois crap designed to alienate people from revolutionary struggle. Just hang out your fucking beer gut while the chads at Goldman Sachs get fitter and richer. Fucking fatties!
>>
File: 1483242804317.jpg (565KB, 1500x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1483242804317.jpg
565KB, 1500x1010px
>>35165444
>he fell for the too intelligent to lift meme
>>
File: C5Xj9EgWQAEehE3.jpg (276KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
C5Xj9EgWQAEehE3.jpg
276KB, 960x960px
Good god nu-males make me angry

>y-you shouldnt judge people
>*judges people*

Like what the fuck
>>
I mean, gym rats who are super obsessed with the way they look are probably self-centered and uninteresting, but there's plenty of people who exercise for their own enjoyment. The human body is designed for exertion, and I truly pity people who can't find joy in exercise.
>>
>>35165907
>This whole thing is just selfish, bourgeois crap designed to alienate people from revolutionary struggle. Just hang out your fucking beer gut while the chads at Goldman Sachs get fitter and richer. Fucking fatties!
a seemingly well thought out post turned conspiracy theory
>>
>curious life
>not exploring the capabilities of the male human body
>>
>>35166139
When you put it that way it sounds really gay
>>
I wonder how many of these people who say things like "I'd rather read a book/draw/play music/whatever" actually do any of those things?

Because most people I know do none of those. Regardless no one is asking you to run a cycle of tren and lift 4 hours a day to look like a Mr Olympia competitor. Having a body that is at an athletic level in terms of its performance is a reward in many ways. He's a fucking retard for thinking it's all about ego and looking good.

But sure, keep "drawing" and whatever other shit you claim to do at home. I guarantee he spends 90% of his free time just twiddling around doing nothing in particular, or making shitty comics.
>>
>>35166139

He does, by seeing how quickly he can make a male cock cum with his male mouth
>>
>>35166232
you know you're not actually talking to him, right?
>>
>>35165907
>I remember as a child I felt genuinely violated seeing naked old men in the YMCA locker room.

lol what a fucking pussy
>>
>>35165444
You can just read books and watch movies and spend 1 (ONE) single hour in the gym each day though.
>>
>>35166147
then u should try to be silent
>>
>>35165769
You lift spiritually? Can you share some info?
>>
>>35165741
Get out more, nigga. Everyone thinks like this.
>>
>>35165955
Good art but incoherent
>>
>>35168024
he just means decharging to relieve stress. but had to sound it cool
>>
File: 1487374707692.jpg (130KB, 640x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1487374707692.jpg
130KB, 640x1081px
>people against Chadism
>lolol numales

robots in charge of shooting themselves in the foot to suck up to chad

feminism/social justice is literally made for robots
>>
>>35165444
>Don't write people off for what they look like
>Don't worry what others think about you, be yourself
>No one actually cares about your weight situation
>Just do your own thing
>Unless that thing is weightlifting of course, what are you a fucking boring faggot? Kill yourself
nice comic
>>
How delusional can you be.
Going to the gym is not a 8hour/day every weekday commitment.

Most people go 1 hour a day, 3-6 times a week.
I bet he uses that time shitposting on tumblr.

Gym bro's tend to be super nice, and have other hobbies going. Regular exercise tends to lead to more focus and generally reduces procrastination.

There is a reason people who tend to perform the best, either go to the gym or go to a sport.
>>
>>35165444
>tfw /fit/ /lit/ and /fa/
>tfw still a robot so it mostly doesn't matter
C'est la vie.
>>
>>35168547

>Unless that thing is weightlifting of course, what are you a fucking boring faggot? Kill yourself

I don't want to sound like I'm putting down your hobby, but weightlifting was always primarily focused on appearance, right? It just seems disingenuous when all these gym people who focus on exercises that build unnecessary muscle, claim that it's "just about proving I can do it, bro". There are a thousand physical activities you could do that would be healthier for you, but you choose to do the one thing that'll give you an edge over others when it comes to looks.
>>
a workout takes literally 30 mins and you only need to do like 3-4 a week he probably spends that much time stuffing his face lol.
>>
>>35168646
I'm not actually a weightlifter, just pointing out the hypocrisy in his comic

Weightlifting is as much about self improvement as much as any other hobby. The guy even points out "I'm gonna read books n shit so I'm more interesting", well the weightlifter is gonna lift weights to be strong and look better because that's what makes him happy in life

Don't see anything wrong with it
>>
>>35168686

He is overweight and judgemental.

Fitness is a part of a balanced lifestyle. Poor diet and no exercise is objectively terrible for your health. It leads to cognitive decline and decline in general health.

Strength training is rewarding and allows you to enjoy your body. Being physically fit is fun. Labour of any kind is easier and you can do things many cannot.
>>
>>35168024
>not doing squats with Jesusbrah's crucifix

smdh
>>
>>35165444
He's kind of right. When I lifted I was still a dysphoric loser, and still beta as shit, even though I could smash 75% of people's faces in. Music , Learning how to hold a melody and discovering new artists , actually going out and running around and getting fucked up by underbrush and thorns and ticks and spiders and trail sprinting, that's more valuable to me than how strong I feel. You overcome something that scares other people, you learn to elude it, power through it or roll with it. Reading and writing is a mixed fucking bag for me.
I would rather be the nasty scary motherfucker who knows how to fuck people up if a fight turns ugly than one of the beautiful ones. Strength and vitality are just a means to an end.
>>
>>35168270
nah senpai, feminism is constantly pushing for females to get resources from the state who takes it from men. With the resources women can just sit around waiting for chad, whereas before they'd be more inclined to find a robot provider. I personally don't want to be a beta provider, but with the latter option at least I don't have to part with my cash if I don't want to.

Pushing for 3rd wave means being a beta provider for women for free.
>>
File: 1483114204188.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1483114204188.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>35168270
>talking about one group's issues
>group's
>>
>>35165444
Do dadbods really get this jealous of /fit/ people? It seems really unnecessary, like the guy had been seething over it his entire life before making this comic.
>>
File: o-RASENTH-7-570.jpg (93KB, 570x962px) Image search: [Google]
o-RASENTH-7-570.jpg
93KB, 570x962px
>>35168800
nah, it pushes women to take those resources from actual men. they leave robots alone. feminism would mean that there would be less pressure towards men and women.
>>
>>35169148
Dadbod?
Isn't that just a polite way for women to say fat guy?
>>
>>35169173
Feminism and the high expectations women. Put on men are the reason most of us are here fuckboy
>>
nu males are a cancer
>>
>>35165653
Completely jacked?
>>
>>35169223
>having a german car
It's like you enjoy broken parts
>>
>>35165907
Thanks for your quality post anon.
>>
Civilize the mind and make savage the body tbqh.
>>
>>35166360
Are you triggered, numale?
>>
>>35169244

Buttmad italian? Buttmad Jap? Either way you're retarded.
>>
>>35168771
>ticks

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35169290
Japanese cars are a thousand times more reliable than German cars. Especially Lexus vs Mercedes and Toyota vs Volkswagen.
>>
>>35169311
Tiny bloodsucking arachnids that carry Lyme disease.
>>
File: altrightvision.jpg (121KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
altrightvision.jpg
121KB, 600x608px
daily reminder that alt right can never be robots and should go back to r/thedonald
>>
>>35169173
>pic related
i saw this at my old school a few times where the fat turk girls made fun of the new guy for being small and girly and he started crying
even the teacher(female) said something along the lines of "grow a pair"

why is it okay to treat guys so bad? it just seems so random and undeserved
he was in the room for like 3 minutes and barely said anything apart from " hi" and the first thing they did was to bully him until he cries
>>
File: carl the cuck.gif (2MB, 400x385px) Image search: [Google]
carl the cuck.gif
2MB, 400x385px
>>35169357

threadly reminder that this board is infested with soros paid libcuck shills.
>>
>>35169392
>not realizing those are fueled by Chad hypermasculinity
>>
>>35165444
>Be lazy and don't worry about what others think of you
I hate it when normies say "don't worry what others think about you." Of course you don't think it matters you've never been an outcast or been lonely because of what others thought about you.

>Nobody cares and if they do they're dicks and this is a good thing
Three opinions which are all bullshit generalizations, caring about health is not wrong. This guy is probably also a massive anti-smoking advocate who will refuse to interact with you if he finds out you smoke but loves body acceptance because it's more convenient for him.
>>
>>35165444
why did the author add the pointless blinking and shit to his comic? it doesn't add anything to the actual content and it's distracting because I kept thinking I was just seeing things. either animate or don't, you fucking scrub
>>
>>35169334
Did you get Lyme disease?
>>
Anyone got the source? Can't seem to find it.
Originireroo
>>
>>35169407
we didnt have anything close to chad at our school

that guy still is very insecure about himself and is kinda clingy now
i dont minds it since he doesnt have any friends but it makes me pissed that his whole time in school ended up being shitty just because fatty mcroachturk was feeling like shitting on random people
>>
>>35169357
Propaganda with literally no valid argument. You could swap conservatives and progressives and this would be right wing propaganda instead of left wing.
>>
>>35169483
doesn't matter male hypermasculinity and competition creates as social hierarchy that females follow. without alphas there would be no betas.
>>
File: sagbelly.png (223KB, 430x354px) Image search: [Google]
sagbelly.png
223KB, 430x354px
>>35166267
>a male cock
wtf I love /r9k/ now?
>>
>>35165769
are you vegan gains

origano spaghettio
>>
>>35169290
enjoy your broken car ;^)
>>
>>35169506
but why shit on the new guy just for existing ? (she did that for the whole 4 years we went to the same class with her)

sure he isnt chad but he wasnt ugly or antisocial at all he took alot care of his looks and was (is) really pretty

its not even about " lets fuck the new guy over" since we never really did that

females are cunts
>>
>>35165528
Pussy ass nu males BTFO
>>
>>35169504
except that right wing version isn't relevant today you dumbass
>>
>>35165444
he expresses his point good, just like robots here, and people who lift.

but in every fat person there is a fit body who waits awakening.
i wish i can cut sugar down.but i have no choice.
>>
>>35169467
No. I had hundreds of ticks over 2-3 years, I assume I built up a resistance. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>35169467
No I just value getting fucked up by life and putting myself in sweet sweet danger
>>
>>35165444
You sound jewish. Do you have a big hook-like jewish nose and male pattern baldness?
>>
>>35169553
ORWELLIAN REVERSALS FOR 2017
Conservatives are "elites"
>Picture of poor country rednecks

Liberals are supporters of free speech.
>Picture of media censorship

Whites are the racists.
>Picture of white guy trying to avoid angry BLM going down the street

Fake news is real journalism.
>Picture of buzzfeed type bullshit.

If you think this comic is making any kind of valid point or is anything other than propaganda you are beyond saving.
>>
>>35169357

Not a Trump supporter here.

>Progressives are "elites"

The actual historical movement of progressivism is a movement centered around the idea that big government, especially socially active government is a good thing. It was at first a movement mostly of upper-middle class people representing themselves as acting in the interests of the poor, needy, weak, etc - which sounds good but doesn't always end up like that. Much of the upper-middle class ended up basically building a world where they could walk into well-paid, high-status jobs managing other people. All the good things we know in society today come form decentralisation and individual choice (like 4chan, or the internet). Most progressives are CULTURAL ELITES, in that they appoint themselves as heads over other people who they actively portray as being in need of guidance.

>Milo

He acted like a juvenile moron with that twitter thing, but to say that he "silences" people is ridiculous, it's a stretch to call it bullying. He was the one who was silenced by twitter.

>Minorities are the racists

Plenty of them are. The alt-right might be creepy and embarrassing, but do you really feel intimidated by them and what they might do with state power? You have a lot more to fear right now from mobs of people attacking you in the street because "he dun likes the orange nazi!"

>Real journalism is fake news

Literally everyone can see this. There have been so many examples recently it's ridiculous. The artist defines "massively influential" and "established" as 'real journalism' apparently. The label "fake news" is an attempt by the MSM to claw back legitimacy, as people are abandoning it for online sources. The MSM was always terrible (they very blindly reported the 'WMD's claim as a major example), but they themselves have become almost entirely about click-bait, hysteria, feeding a shitty 'left-right' paradigm to make money rather than solving issues.
>>
>>35169683
>>35169742
>tired old alt right strawmen
yeah nah
>>
>>35165444
There is a point to be made about not being a body builder
But if you aren't working 14 hours a day you have time to hit the gym here and there
>>
>>35169757

I see, so I've insisted that I'm not a Trump supporter, and I don't consider myself to be anything like ring-wing, but you're going to accuse me of that and walk away without addressing any of the points.

You're the one who doesn't belong on r9k.
>>
>>35169771
>doesn't excuse you from repeating debunked bullshit from alt righterinas
>>
>>35165444
Creator of this is probably depressed as fuck.

If anyone actually cares about their insides more than their outsides, they shut the fuck up about it. The whole idea of "inside matters more" is "stop being judgmental", as clearly shown in the comic with the 3rd, 4th, and 5th panels. Yet this fucktard he-tumblerina still wants shit on muscular men for being muscular. He calls them out on how "boring" they are. Truth is that if you still feel like publicly shaming people with different life choices, you haven't actually gone through the "I don't care what people think" phase of life, as you CLEARLY want people to think ill of those who are different, which means in the end you DO give a fuck on what people think. So in the end the creator of this comic will fall for depression after all; maybe not for how he looks but for some other imperfection he has. In fact this comic was drawn in 2014 which means that it's very likely that this guy is either depressed or still trying to hang in there by drawing more motivational bullshit. And also just to top this shit up, the whole "muscular men are boring" idea on this comic is straight up wrong. People who work out can have very interesting lives and stories and they can even be smart, believe it or fucking don't.
>>
>>35169833

They're all my own thoughts. Which points in particular are recycled, and how are they wrong?
>>
Body building is a mental illness.
>>
>>35165653
Youre telling me, that someone made a fanfic of a comic that promotes exercise, and changed it to fit their fat lifestyle? How do you be so triggered?
>>
>>35169833
>posts comic of complete generalizations and strawmen
>receives rational responses and an explanation as to why the comic is bad
>calls everyone who points out the propaganda trump supporters
This is why you're on r9k with us.
>>
>>35166135
Would you believe me, if I told you, that the current POTUS, got there because of Internet memes?
>>
>>35169844
He's either baiting you or is too attached to his political philosophy to communicate rationally, most of us are.

Your attempt at calm discussion is not welcome on 4chan in general and is especially out of place on this board, he is right in saying you should leave.
>>
>>35165650
you mean the one in the comic? coz he has a shaggy crew cut in the comic.
>>
>>35168270
the people in the final panel have snouts
>>
>>35169223
i wouldn't mind that logic if it was coherent, if the mass immigration was from where i buy my products then it would be from a wide array of industrialized nations, not fucking Syrian, Afghanistan and Somalia, the closest thing would be me getting my bed sheets from Pakistan.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.