[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have light colored hair you're never going to make i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 16

File: Will_Hughes.jpg (115KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
Will_Hughes.jpg
115KB, 396x594px
99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out. Baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually lucky.
>>
>>35164310
at least your not redheaded
>>
>>35164393
by light hair i mean both redheads and blondes.
>>
I have red hair but look normal like Michael Fassbender or Ewan McGregor.

You can be blonde and attractive if you luck out and have darker blonde hair and still have eyebrows.
>>
>>35164430
>Ewan McGregor.
At least my red hair is slightly dark
>>
>>35164310
What's the problem? Just dye your hair.
>>
>>35164310
>99% of women
nice statistic
>>
>>35164752
Its almost better to have no ""study"" seeing how statistics are constantly manipulated to push various worldviews
>>
File: aryan.jpg (66KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
aryan.jpg
66KB, 1200x800px
>>35164310
Sure buddy. Sure. Sure, buddy.
>>
File: David_Gandy_1.jpg (45KB, 564x789px) Image search: [Google]
David_Gandy_1.jpg
45KB, 564x789px
>>35165113
that guy gets eviscerated by him
>>
>>35165167
No. They're both on the same level of attractiveness (perfect 10), but the blond guy wins because more white = more perfect, superior, etc.
>>
>>35165285
your average blonde scandinavian has 10%+ asian genes.

david gandy is more euro than your average snow nigger
>>
>>35164310
What evidence do you have to get me to believe you? I have fairly dark blond hair, but I used to have really nice platinum blond hair when I was younger, it's sad for it to have lost so much of what made it nice.

Seriously though, for a claim such as this you need to provide some sort of evidence.
>>
>>35165313
>david gandy is more euro than your average snow nigger
Maybe, but he doesn't LOOK white/aryan.
>>
File: dennis johnson.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dennis johnson.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
>>35165285
Found that guys frontal and was kinda disappointed...
>>
>>35165113
>>35165322
>>35165285
Western society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want you to be happy and you shouldn't listen to them.
>>
>>35165342
>blue eyes
>sharp well-defined features
>long skull

most european looking man alive, could easily pass as british, french, italian etc.
>>
File: proofs.jpg (132KB, 874x661px) Image search: [Google]
proofs.jpg
132KB, 874x661px
>>35165322
here it is my friend

original comment
>>
>>35165381
This is still a claim entirely without evidence.
What is your agenda here? Do you by chance have thick, dark curly hair? A long nose perhaps?

What is the purpose of these posts, beyond perhaps demoralization?
>>
>>35164310
>tfw brown hair and green eyes
>tfw hate blondes with a passion
>>
>>35165445
Actually this claim helps us whites.If women don't like white people all the better,I don't want to be some chad that earns money and fucks roasties.Hell,I'm willing to introduce women to Jamal if it means women dislikes whites even more.FUCK ALL WOMEN AND FUCK ALL NORMIES
>>
>>35165167
>the only way a brunette can match even just a profile shot of a blonde is with a posed black and white full-frontal shot
When will these nasty fucking brunettes learn
>>
File: gand.jpg (447KB, 800x1143px) Image search: [Google]
gand.jpg
447KB, 800x1143px
>>35165501
profile isn't as important as frontal, and the blonde guys frontal makes him look like a rat

>>35165363

heres a candid picture of Gandy too if you're convinced it's all frauded

but whatever helps you cope
>>
>>35165559
I don't give a flying fuck about women.If they want Jamal so be it.I'm not a normie that needs (((women)))
>>
>>35165440
Where is the context for the data?
Am I just supposed to believe this as the word of god?
Hell, even going by this data alone your claims are exxagerated. Blond hair and (dark) blue eyes tend to be the least disliked features out of all categories on this chart, and the disparity between most liked categories is slimmer than you make it out to be.

Plenty of people with hazel eyes or red hair have sex, so you claiming blond hair alone is reason for us all to be robots is absurd even going by just this. I ask again what the point of this thread is, the point of these posts?
Is there some sort of constructive action you are proposing?
>>
>>35165445
no women like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.>>35165440

A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"
>>
File: Dennis1_thumb1.jpg (96KB, 700x527px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis1_thumb1.jpg
96KB, 700x527px
>this is the best blondlets can do
>>
>>35165559
Still doesn't look white
Spanish at best
>>
>>35165559
Dude, he needs a dark beard to even pretend to look like he has any kind of chin
The blond guy is clean-shaven and his chin is far sharper and more masculine/aryan, as well as the rest of his face
>>
>>35165642
>Le aryan meme
Kill yourself wannabe normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35165381
>>35164310
Literally didn't read any of this, because I already know you're some tan skinned dork with shit-colored hair

In all my years of life, the only people I find hating a specific hair color, are the 1% of brunettes that are insecure as fuck and can't handle the fact that blonde hair is *somewhat* more attractive then other colors.

You don't need any of this fucking spergy "western society [insert sourceless autist statement here]" faggotry to see that out of all the people who get their hair dyed, 95% of them are brunette girls dyeing their hair BLONDE. NOT the other way around. The only blonde girls who get their hair dyed brown/black are the weird depressed nerd types.

Take your insecure brunette nonsense somewhere else
>>
File: David_Gandy.png (125KB, 251x383px) Image search: [Google]
David_Gandy.png
125KB, 251x383px
>>35165622
>implying women would reject him because he's swarthy

He looks like a tanned white guy to all non aspies. Stop using the apricity and /pol/, it's poisoned your mind

>>35165642

are you serious? he has a really wide robust chin, here's him clean shaven
>>
>>35165667
>Le hair colour meme
Normie normie go away
>>
File: kult_model_Ben_Dahlhaus_54636.jpg (208KB, 1106x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kult_model_Ben_Dahlhaus_54636.jpg
208KB, 1106x1600px
>implying women would not immediately disrobe for this gentleman
>>
>>35164752
42% of statistics are made up.
>>
>>35164310
Will Hughes has a kid as far as I know.
>>
>beautiful, pure, good, kind: brightness, light, sun
>dark, evil, mischievous, jealous, angry, bitter, malicious: darkness, night, dull colors, brown
>>
>>35165657
>normie
Only "normies" say normie and even then youre completely and utterly misusing the term. Go back to whatever subreddit you saw /r9k/ screenshots on
>>
>tfw brown+auburn hair with hazel eyes
>can tan well but can also be very pale
being a mix of every european ancestry creates a god like me. will genelets ever recover?
>>
That's some bitter dark-haired virgin projecting.

t. Blonde Chad
>>
>>35165677
You're fucking retarded.There's no such thing as 'white'.'White' people have the same dna as 'Black' people.Its just evolution that caused white pigmentation
>>
>>35165691
>piss, dried cum
>obsidian

I can do it too anon
>>
>>35165602
>no women like light features on men.
http://www.yourtango.com/2015273207/i-used-the-secret-to-manifest-a-tall-blonde-blue-eyed-love
That's just off a quick google search with probably poor wording to get the result I wanted.
>>35165495
>Actually this claim helps us whites. If women don't like white people all the better.
In what way would a dropoff in white population help whites? Don't take your own desires and project them over an entire population.
>>
>>35165710
>>piss, dried cum
>>obsidian
no one ever says that though. i just listed extremely common associations that all humans make and believe in
>>
>>35165440
Girls dislike brunettes 4 TIMES more than they dislike blondes... I don't know what you're trying to prove to yourself here but I promise you it's only gonna magnify a self image issue you clearly already have
>>
>>35165667
>brunette girls dyeing their hair BLONDE
The key word here is GIRLS. FUCKING MORON
>>
>>35165693
>He wants a woman
Yeah,you ARE a normie
Asexuals are truely robots
>>
>>35165722
I don't care.I hope everyone dies no matter the race.If you want babies and a wife you Are a CHAD FUCK OFF
>>
>>35165667
The men there have never been considered attractive. Only the women.

There are never women that say "I prefer blonde guys"

>every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women.
>>
>>35165723
>exaggerating how common a belief is and generalizing it for emphasis
this is top bait but here's where you messed up
>>
>>35165612
>implying you are even 1% as attractive as him
>>
>>35165752
>>exaggerating
it's in pretty much EVERY book/movie/story though? like, there are no exceptions. in EVERY case, light represents goodness, and dark represents evil. for obvious reasons.
>>
>>35165723
the preference for darker hair is a 70:30 ratio though anon, so I'd say it's a net positive for dark hair
>>35165725
why has tall dark and handsome been a meme for men 60+ years now?
>>
>>35164310
Grow a beard and get swole to look more manly. baby face + blonde and skinny is a turn off
>>
>>35165743
I might not want that for myself, but I certainly don't hope that my phenotype gets wiped off the face of the earth just because I don't want to deal with women.
>>
>>35165113
He looks soft and has a childs face. Girls arent really into that
>>
>>35165772
mysterious and """"((((bad)))""" is actually something women like though
>>
>>35165745
Lol plenty of girls say that... but don't let that stop you from deluding yourself into whatever sort of weird projected body dismorphia you got going on here...
>>
>dark hairs: evil monkeys set on destruction and chaos
>blonds: pure soldiers of goodness and glory
>>
>>35165772
>consumer media is equivalent to over seven billion (7,000,000,000+) humans' opinions
the only reason dark is considered evil is because of the mystery factor. you cant see shit at night without lights, but even in full overcast, day allows for visibility.
i see a hook, i bite. i am a simple man.
>>
>>35165773
Why has "blondes are masterrace" been a meme for 80 years now?
>>
>>35165815
>""""((((bad)))""" is actually something women like though
women also like getting gangraped and pissed on and getting fucked by dogs
that doesn't mean it's something good.
>>
>>35165685
>>35165789
>>35165812
Proves my point
>>
>>35165830
Ask literally any girl her opinions on hair color and she will tell you exactly this
>>
>>35165846
We're talking about what's attractive to women not what /pol/ loves fellating. As of now, it's not light skinned yellow haired.
>>
>>35165874
This.I am a black haired girl,and I feel vastly inferior to the superior blond aryan master race,everyday I feel sad and sucidal that I am not a blond.Fellow dark hairs can relate to this feeling of inferiority.
>>
>>35164310
Lmao, im blonde but have dark eyebrows.
Girls always ask if i dyed my hair, fucking roasties
>>
>>35165685
i can't get over how much i look like the discount dollar tree version of this dude

its like looking into that mirror from harry potter except instead of showing your ~true desire~ or whatever it just shows you what you would look like if you were actually attractive
>>
File: 1475539762275.jpg (320KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475539762275.jpg
320KB, 960x960px
Pic related pretty much sums up this discussion.
>>
>>35165918
Der reichsadler
How A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>35165918
holy fucking /thread
darkhaired inferiors BTFO
>>
>>35165918
WE WUZ VIKGANZ GOTTE DARK HAIR BOI?
>>
>>35165918
>fellating savage snowniggers who sacrified children to Odin they were eons behind even SANDniggers for a very, very long time

so you're a LARPing neckbeard I take it Devs Volt Evropa xDD
>>
>>35165918
Even as a piece of pop art that Viking is laughable. It's unfortunate when an entire culture becomes a cringy stereotype.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (19KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
19KB, 300x250px
>tfw no matter how dark the evil night gets, the shining radiance of a Blond Man's Hair will always bring the dawn of prosperity and goodness
>>
File: men.png (34KB, 571x443px) Image search: [Google]
men.png
34KB, 571x443px
here's a crimson piil for you autistic nazi LARPers:

Germany was a backwater slum for all their history. It was a joke compared to other places like, rome, persia, eastern rome- they couldn't even form a united state until otto von bismarck in the 1800s, before that they were tons of scattered tribes chimping out and raping and pillaging each other. And even then their prussian 'reich' got stomped on quickly and torn apart lmao. Of course the land they held for a couple years before they got ripped to shreds was GERMAN!!! ALL OF POLAND IS GERMAN BECAUSE OF LINES ON A MAP FOR 40 SOMETHING YEARS BEFORE OUR GAY """""REICH"""" GOT STOMPED INTO DUST!!!!
>>
>>35165888
Okay, some loser on the austic part of an autistic website, tell me more about what hot girls like

>hint: I don't care what you think girls like
>>
>>35165612
am i the only one who thinks it's fucking stupid how ridiculously good-looking this guy is? i feel like a weird frog-thing in comparison
>>
>>35166034
WARNING: AUTISM
>>
>>35166042
Just admit your like sucking kraut wurst.
>>
File: marxist.png (124KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
marxist.png
124KB, 500x341px
>>35166034

piss off leftypoo cuck
>>
>>35166087
You a homophobe? THAT is what girls don't like
>>
>>35166073
>>35166091

Not a liberal, it's just the truth my friend. No idea why Germany is venerated so highly when they were slums and divided until the 1800s. Their exalted status baffles me, even Rome isn't held to the same level. Oh yeah but romans were germanic right!!! then why do genetic tests show the opposite? You are trying to co-opt mediterranean history because your own is so pathetic. It's like the black people that say the egyptians wuz kangz. Except you say WE WUZ CEASARS N SHEEIT NIGGA.
>>
>>35166122
>You are trying to co-opt mediterranean history because your own is so pathetic. It's like the black people that say the egyptians wuz kangz. Except you say WE WUZ CEASARS N SHEEIT NIGGA.
no one says that
what they're talking about is the fact that the most glorious and positive roman ideals were passed on to whites in the west, and the roman spirit lives on there.
>>
>>35166120
I have no problem with gays. There's no need to stay in the closet anon, this is a safe space.
>>
>>35166158
Seems like you do... never understood why insecure guys like you want everyone to be gay
>>
>>35166188
I'm being supportive of your love of germanic dongs. Be free and be proud.
>>
>>35166210
It must be pretty sad being you. Goodnight.
>>
>>35166289
Think again, princess. Sweet dreams.
>>
brad pitt in troy is every womans wet dream
>>
>>35165440
>red hair
>2% like 84% dislike
JUST
>>
>>35164310
>extreme minority
Come to northern sweden, atleast 60% of people here are blonde
>>
>>35166559
>Come to northern sweden, atleast 60% of people here are blonde
you realize you're literally just confirming what he said, right? swedes are an extreme minority in the world, blonds are a minority even in sweden, and still only 60% in a minor part of sweden lol
>>
>>35166589
Minority or not, blonde people are very common here. If they aren't blonde, they're either very light brown or reddish.
>>
>>35166506
Only redheads can be true robots

We're truly the most hated for merely existing
>>
File: Chaddius.jpg (63KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
Chaddius.jpg
63KB, 600x645px
>>35164310
>It's about hair color
>not skull shape
Your meme ends here.
>>
In Sweden pretty much every girl I have met describes their dream man as "tall and dark haired".
T. Short blonde guy
>>
>>35166559
Wrong.
Blonde people are rare here too, every "blonde" girl has dyed hair and there are almost no blonde men.
>>
>>35165812
>he has a childs face

t. neotenous Chinaman with a 9 year old baby face
>>
>>35165953
>behind even SANDniggers
>Dune coons take over Greco-Roman near East and North Africa
>proceed to leech off of Greco-Roman institutions and infrastructure for a few centuries
>Eventually desertify most of the Nile Basin through retarded agricultural practices
>Mongols come along and wreck their shit
>Never recover
>Remain subhumans to this day
>>
>>35167623
It's soft talk for "I want to fuck everyone but Swedes" Sven.
You're desireable outside of Sweden.
>>
>>35166034
>It was a joke compared to other places like, rome, persia, eastern rome

Yes. But those are some of the most advanced civilizations on the planet in antiquity/late antiquity.

Germany around the Carolingian age started to urbanize and become more advanced.

>they couldn't even form a united state until otto von bismarck in the 1800s

Meaningless, the golden age of Classical Greece was during a period of fragmented city states.

>ALL OF POLAND IS GERMAN BECAUSE OF LINES ON A MAP FOR 40 SOMETHING YEARS BEFORE OUR GAY """""REICH"""" GOT STOMPED INTO DUST!!!!

I have no idea why you mad non-Euros single out Germanics when you insist on shitting on all white people as a whole. That's why all of us hate you, regardless of whether we're Slav, Southern European, Anglo or Germanic. We're not your friends just because you happen to single out Germans now and again.

t. Greek.
>>
>>35164310
>If you have light colored hair you're never going to make i
Make what? Make it dark? You can dye hair.
>>
>>35167711
>You're desireable
You comin onto me m8
>>
>>35167713
Also, guys with light hair and highly desirable here. Anywhere that hasn't been pozzed by American media considers Northern European features attractive, and this is coming from a dark haired (brown hair) guy.
>>
File: 11k85ev.jpg (14KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
11k85ev.jpg
14KB, 450x600px
>>35164310
But they can dye their hair and still have fair skin, blue eyes and white features. Deal with it, angry blackbot.

>>35165113
>aryan.jpg
Denis Johnson is actually an Anglo. Anglos are the true master race. Deal with it.
>>
That's what I also thought OP but years of experience have changed my opinion on this matter.

If you are good looking and have masculine features, women will like you no matter your hair colour. While it's true that lighter skinned women are attracted to darker type men, asian women, arab women and latin women (darker skinned women) are attracted to lighter men.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.