[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 22

File: 1413427899936.png (309KB, 854x512px) Image search: [Google]
1413427899936.png
309KB, 854x512px
>manage a 3.0 last semester barely
>all C's and D's this semester
>Just keep digging the hole I'm in deeper and deeper
I'm not gonna make it
>>
File: IMG_2105.jpg (267KB, 1262x884px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2105.jpg
267KB, 1262x884px
I failed 5 classes and still landed a job as a software developer, been working there 5 years, just lie, cheat and do your bachelor thesis for a firm and you'l be fine
>>
Not currently in school but
>was in the honors program last spring
>straight Fs this summer and fall
>now on academic probation and "taking a break" from school
It hurts guys
>>
>>35163262
I just want this nightmare to end
>4th semester
>GPA on steady decline
>have 3 D's right now
>have no motivation
>feel like a dumbass when I get test back that I thought I did well on only to fail
>feel like a failure every time I try to do homework only to spend hours to get it wrong
>escapism is at a peak
>just want to play Stardew Valley where there at least I'm not a failure
>playing that has made me want to drop out and move to a countryside town with blond qt and start a minimal /comfy/ life
>results in even less motivation

if it wasn't for the fact that I have a good relationship with my family I would have dropped out and just become a wage cuck and live basic /comfy/ life, but I don't want to shove that debt on my family
>>
File: 1463778773720.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1463778773720.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>35163797
hit way too close to home
>>
you fucks, I've been there. go talk to your professors. it helps
>>
>>35163881
This.
I was failing at my writing class, but then I talked with my professor, and my autism spurred me to do better so I wouldn't disappoint.
>>
File: 1337997622178.png (412KB, 854x478px) Image search: [Google]
1337997622178.png
412KB, 854x478px
>>35163262
>make it through Calc 2
>pull of a fucking A, feel on top of the world
>Differential Equations is next
>suddenly I don't know shit and I start tanking hard
>make it through by the skin of my teeth with a fucking D
>taking Calc 3 now, getting my ass plowed in
>last test I took I got a 60 on
>taking EGR statics as well, failing this shit harder than I have ever failed anything before
>I'm not even in uni and I'm just a CC transfer
>mfw these last classes are going to guarantee I'm going to get denied out of uni

help
>>
>>35164044
what are your difficulties?

how are you fucked by the exams, pls tell me
>>
>>35163262
>be junior
>3 years of solitude
>no friends
>nothing to show for it
>chemistry major
>2.2 gpa
College has changed me irrevocably. Or perhaps it helped me realized who I truly was all these years. A depressive, neurotic social outcast.
>>
>>35164107
like specifically?

I couldn't even tell you because I don't understand shit in the first place.
>>
>>35164186
Do you go to a CC?
>>
>>35164213
is it abstract?

I'm asking before I may have to take them if I change my program and I did mediocre in Cal II.
>>
File: 1487445484079.png (506KB, 611x669px) Image search: [Google]
1487445484079.png
506KB, 611x669px
>mfw dropped out due to social anxiety and depression
>>
>>35164252
I wouldn't say it's abstract but it is a little bit different than what you're used to. In calc 3 You start doing math in 3 dimensions and if you don't have a good visual understanding of what's going on you're going to get fucked.

As far as statics goes that relies heavily on what you learned in physics class, which I was mediocre in. If you don't have a complete mastery of fundamental trigonometry you're fucked.
>>
>>35164353
Oh boy, this is gonna be a ride.

When you say physics, is it classical mechanics, light and wave or electricity and magnetism?
>>
>>35164249
No, it's a university
>>
File: IMG_8164.jpg (47KB, 628x410px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8164.jpg
47KB, 628x410px
>>35164317
>tfw skipped 6 weeks of classes and can't show my face w/o fear of "loo! It's the guy who's been missing for SIX WEEKS! What a loser!!"
>stopped going in the first place because I feel like everyone just has a general disdain for me in their cold, icy stares

feels like no one wants to treat me like a human
>>
>>35164634
they can't give a fuck if they tried

anon, there are reasons to not attend lecture, yours is not very smart
>>
>>35164401
As far as physics go you need to have a very firm understanding of vectors in 3 dimensions. You don't need the concepts you learned per say, more like the techniques used to reach an answer. They are very similar.

Calculus 2 will come back to bite you in the ass a lot, so remember what you learn in it (integration techniques like by parts/partial fractions/trig substitution)

But the most important that is that with these higher tier problems is that you can no longer cram nights before the exam, you have to grind problem after problem in order to build up pattern recognition that allows you to see how to solve problems that would otherwise have no intuitive solutions. It's terrible, because you can't just memorize how the system works and apply it. You can't simply study and get a good grade. You actually have to do problems, over and over again, if you want to be able to even answer normal problems, let alone test problems. I am still struggling with this.
>>
Currently on an ADD medication binge for midterms. I am extremely efficient and productive now but damn I really should have just managed my time better. It's 3 am and I'm getting up at 6 to study for my morning test, and pretty much for the next two days I'll be buried in schoolwork and popping pills
>>
>>35164634

Do you still have a chance to pass?
>>
>>35164751
I see, I guess it's time for problem crunching then. I might need revisit cal I and cal II otherwise I won't stand a chance.

Your reply is very much appreciated anon, thank you.
>>
>>35163262
My GPA is like 2.75. It's mainly math classes that I suck at. I failed Calc 1 2 times, and passed the third time. I dropped out of Calc 2, and I'm probably going to drop out of my proofs course. I have absolute shit focus and concentration.
>>
File: 1434478495939.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1434478495939.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
My GPA is okay-ish for a pre-med right now, 3.90.
But
>no friends
>no socialization
>no professors to write me letter of recs
>semi-wage slave at local children's hospital
>failed MCAT
>feel like people give me stares everyday I walk to class
>>
who /procrastinating/ here?

working on a paper right now at 3am, gotta be up at 7am, want to fucking die
>>
>>35164936
me. gotta be up at 6, just had 3 cups of coffee (its now 12am) and am procrastinating on my english hw
>>
File: 1462838011426.jpg (47KB, 398x356px) Image search: [Google]
1462838011426.jpg
47KB, 398x356px
>>35164936
>tfw shitload of homework to do and I don't know how to do any of it
>everytime I think about studying I get anxiety attacks and get mad shits
>>
>>35164904
>okay-ish
>3.90
What are you, Asian?
>>
File: 2197992.jpg (40KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
2197992.jpg
40KB, 300x327px
I'm fine with college. I'm fine with work. But I am not fine with both. I'm just tired. I get home from school for an hour or so until I have to go to work, which I spend getting ready, eating lunch and whatnot, and when I get home from work I just feel tired and have no motivation to do schoolwork. Even if I had the courage and social skill to join any clubs I couldn't go to practically any meetings because I need to be at work. I'm working, going to school, and driving to and from these for generally 12 hours a day and then I need to invest at least an extra hour or two to work on shit. I'm not failing anything right now, per some miracle, but I am not doing well and I keep putting things off and do them at the last second and suffer as a result.

At least I didn't have to go to court during my first math test setting me back during the entire semester this time around. No, this semester my grandpa died. I said that I'd play my guitar for him sometime, had to go and procrastinate that too.
>>
>>35164904
leave brainchad
>>
File: 1449391200237.png (47KB, 650x773px) Image search: [Google]
1449391200237.png
47KB, 650x773px
>>35165020
Yes. I'm a fucking gook.
White can NEVER be robots. At least Asian women see you as potential partners no matter how ugly you guys look. For us, if we are uglier than the average Asian guy, it's over. We have absolutely no chance in ever getting a partner. That's why I can only hope to get a loveless partner after my money once I become a doctor.
>>
Exam in 2 days. 20 credits, so something like a fifth of entire degree. Can't get motivated enough to study. My partner got an A in the course already and he a total Chad. Good looking, smart, assertive, motivated. It's so unfair.
Years ago, I would get panicked and start studying weeks before the exam. But now I can't do it anymore.
>>
File: 1400949994671.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1400949994671.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>35165095
>tfw Asian and my GPA is trash
>>
>>35164980
no coffee here, I've got scriptwriting homework

why can't we do it, anon?
>>
>>35165172
because i caught feeling for my cousin's best friend so i'm doing what i can to not fall asleep and dream about her again..
>>
>>35165095
>get a loveless partner after my money

How retarded are you, my man? You're gonna be way more miserable then. Just fucking hire prostitutes already.
>>
>>35165151
Are you Asian American? Because I'm not. I'm a first gen student so I was raised with expectations of getting straight A's. I'm 21 now and I still get beaten by my mom if I get A-'s or B+'s. It's the secret to maintaining a decent GPA I guess.
>>
>>35165229
I've been thinking about it at least a 1000 times but I always pussy out last minute because I'm anxious and nervous desu. I'm sure even those prostitutes hate having an Asian client who's dick is subpar to the average.
>>
File: 1475435822361.gif (405KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1475435822361.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>35165244
>beaten by your mom
why would you let someone weaker than you hurt you
>>
>>35163262
Are you guys stoopid or don't give a fuck at this point ? I don't study hard and my work ethic shit and still can maintain over 3.5
>>
>>35165276
Self-guilt at getting poor scores and the fact that I've been a little shit to her my entire high school years
>>
>>35164936
Not now, but I was there last week. Probably be there again soon.

AND I'M LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
>>
File: boss.png (790KB, 1098x859px) Image search: [Google]
boss.png
790KB, 1098x859px
>>35165095
I am Indian and it's worse. Although I can always get arranged marriage and don't really need social skills if I get desperate enough :D
>>
>>35165326
it sucks, friend. I wish I could embrace it, but it gives me major anxiety. and yet, I still do it.
>>
>>35165312
no one deserves to be abused by their parents
>>
>>35163351
can you tell me what exactly do you do as a software developer?
i'm aspiring to be one in the future (currently majoring in cs) and i dont know if i can do it.
>>
>>35165343
>it's worse
You guys have arranged marriage, which you stated and also have all these connections and brains to get some IT job with a CS or other engineering degree.

I don't have shit for connections so I'm left with going for a professional job but even that's not turning out too great at the moment.
>>
>>35165025
This. So much this. It's so miraculous that I have all B's right now that I'm actually convinced there is a God and he actually does like me.
>>
>>35165260
Why would they hate it? They'd probably prefer it.
>>
>>35165367
but what if it makes you an objectively better human being?
>>
>>35165402
I guess as long as you're happy

but you're on /r9k/ that's impossible
>>
>>35165352
It's fake enthusiasm, but it does help me feel better. Seriously.
>>
>>35165402
>objectively better human being
>on r9k

yeah nah
>>
It's too late for me to drop the course, but I absolutly can't stand it. What happens if I just don't hand in projects or papers or don't show up to class for anything ever?
>>
>>35165300
what major senpi?
>>
>63% on Calc 2 exam 1
>67% on Chem exam 1
>52% on physics mechanics exam 1

I'm feel like Im fucked and yet I also feel that Im just a couple of breakthroughs away from doing well on the next set of exams. Luckily for me, there's still 3-4 more exams for those three courses + a final which means I still have leeway.

Can any robot offer advice on how to study? I already tried going to my uni library but I get distracted way too easily.
>>
>>35164634
You need to get a fucking grip
>>
>>35165095
How do I attract a qt azn fob? The ones with the cute feminine bob cuts are my fetish.
>>
File: 1460160805122.jpg (49KB, 820x607px) Image search: [Google]
1460160805122.jpg
49KB, 820x607px
In university you get to really focus on your personal development. I'm not trying to bullshit anyone here. What I'm saying is you have the most time you will ever have, probably in your entire life, to focus on developing yourself as a person and setting up your future.

Maybe that means you focus entirely on your academics. That's what I did. (It got me a job with growth potential.)

Basically you are being afforded the "luxury" of freedom for the first time in your life. You have been given, really, an absurd amount of time to prepare. It's up to you not to completely fuck this up.

Pass your classes people, you seriously owe it to yourself. The real world is fucking brutal. People are starving out there. Even in wealthy first world countries people are scraping by. The vast majority of people who you think are "doing well" are working really fucking hard to make that happen. 60 or 80 hours per week. That's real life.

A good exercise is to imagine what you are going to do after you graduate or if you fail to graduate. How are you going to pay the bills and feed yourself? Look up how much an apartment costs in a place you are actually going to be able to find employment.

Life is fucking hard and it's pure hubris to think otherwise.
>>
File: 1486791903794.gif (841KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486791903794.gif
841KB, 500x300px
>>35165545
just get a grip bro
just be yourself bro
just say hi bro
just stop being sad bro

we both know it aint that easy
>>
>aced my first molecular bio II exam
>girl from lab last semester wants to study with me all the time now
>her and other girl compliment me all the time
>always touching me
>asks me about my penis
>invites me to crash at her house since I was very tired and needed a nap

But what does it mean
>>
>>35165568
Are you white? Talk to her and make some jokes
You're not white? Then are you attractive? Talk to her and make some jokes
Not attractive? Give up.
>>
>>35165596
You pay money for fucking classes, how the fuck can you miss 6 weeks of classes?

Do you not give a fuck about what youre studying?

I just want to think youre trolling me, no one can be this insecure.
>>
>>35165574
I like your post because it's very true. I have all the time in the world for these next 2-3 years and I have to figure out how to break out and succeed. It's honestly terrifying in the sense that the expectations are higher than ever before compared to previous generations like boomers who could get by with just a high school diploma.
>>
>>35165600
Im not white (Im a spic) but I dress nicely and have a normie haircut. Are they interested in non-whites? Or all they all white Chads only?

Keep in mind Im a little socially autistic since Im posting in this board with you.
>>
>all As in high school
>go to a very good college
>all A/A-
>graduate summa cum laude
>nobody has ever given a single shit about any of thing afterwards
>no job will ever care that i did 'well' in school
>nobody will ever need to look at my transcript
>getting good grades was entirely useless
>could have gotten cs and ds and still graduated on time which is all that mattered
>>
>>35165615
I'm not even him m8, I'm just saying, some people have serious issues that are very difficult to overcome on their own
>>
>>35165615
Technically, you're paying money for the diploma. Most professors are awful when it comes to teaching. You're better off teaching yourself the material on your own using shit like Khan academy or online resources like test banks from other unis and then going to office hours for questions you dont understand.
>>
>>35165654
>I dont attend class for 6 weeks because people stare at me

After two weeks you should be telling yourself "if I dont get this shit together ASAP im gonna fall off a cliff".

There is no excuse here. If you cant deal with random people who you dont even have to interact with or even look at, how the fuck will you ever work a job, or finish your degree, or live your life?
>>
>>35165704
>how dare you not be a functioning normal human being

do you know where the fuck you are you brainless normie
>>
>>35165524
was on the same boat

feels weird but make some class friends, in my uni the same one's from calc 1 moved to calc 2 in the same groups and since calc was part of phys, they were there two.

if you didn't make friends or groups in calc 1 you're still not that fucked. you just have to prove you're willing to learn and not just leech off of them and they'll help you.

bonus if once you start to understand the subject and they need help, you can start reciprocating their helpfulness

wish i had the guts and balls to do this, left calstate for cc and left cc for 11.75$ part time
>>
>>35165704
> If you cant deal with random people who you dont even have to interact with or even look at, how the fuck will you ever work a job, or finish your degree, or live your life?

That's what he wants to know!
>>
>>35165731
Go see a shrink. Tell them your anxiety problems and have them give you meds. Not that hard m8 you'll be fine.
>>
>>35165754
you overestimate the positive effects of anxiety meds and you underestimate the negatives, if you're not trolling, you should know that alot of times, both anxiety and depression meds either make you a dull soulless robot or make your problem even worse
>>
>>35165731
You know, I always thought the pathetic nature of this board was a sort of joke, its maybe my third time posting here.

Now I know that it actually is for real.

It was me who learned something today. Im actually glad I dont belong here.
>>
>>35165737
Actually, I did make a few friends so far in my courses. A few solid guys I can talk to for study sessions. I still feel that Im not learning the material fast enough though. Math is my biggest worry followed by Physics.

Your story is a lot like mine. I went from a UC (santa barbara) to CC and I've yet to leave CC for a wageslave job. Luckily for me my parents are helpful and supportive of me going to a CC and transferring to an engineering program and pay my room rent while I focus in school
>>
>>35165645
Less of a chance but honestly if you look white-foreign to them instead of looking like a typical Mexican guy down the street, your chances aren't low. Maybe asides from the requirement of you being taller than them by a couple inches.
>>
>>35165754
>Just take benzos forever and do things you'll never actually be ok doing until you break beyond a point you never thought possible, brah.
>Man up
>You can always get another brain, faggot.
>>
>>35165787
SO FUCKING LEAVE YOU CUNT
How hard is it?
>>
>>35165787
get off your high horse, im sure there's plenty to criticize about you
>>
>>35165781
>both anxiety and depression meds either make you a dull soulless robot or make your problem even worse

You'll have to put in the effort to relieving your anxiety through therapy. Most robots wants the easy way out and choose to abuse meds but as you've mentioned that'll just neuter your brain.

Honestly speaking you should probably avoid a shrink. If you think you're responsible enough to handle it, try doing weed to relax you.
>>
File: 1487299468377.png (1MB, 1187x714px) Image search: [Google]
1487299468377.png
1MB, 1187x714px
>>35165840
>try weed
>gives me even more anxiety
>might even have been the cause of my anxiety in the first place
>>
>>35165797
I dont look too Mexican or too white. Im honestly somewhat in the middle. I've been told I sound like a white person and not like a typical chicano spic. I'm also relatively fit.

I-I just want a qt asian to cuddle up and do bf gf things ;_;
>>
>>35165860
Do you even CBD?
>>
>>35165860
Ever tried bongs? You're probably starting off with strong shit. You have to ease into it with mild stuff.
>>
>>35165875
no

>>35165886
blunts bongs apples brownies

all of them had pretty much the same and or worse effects, i don't get the weed meme, such a garbage drug
>>
>>35165652
Apply to internships relative to your academic standing.
>>
>>35165905
if you're actually interested you should look into CBD, it's a godsend if weed would be perfect for you if it weren't for the anxiety.
>>
>>35165873
Just don't sperg out like I do. Talk to them and show interest to them. Don't rush things.

But then again, what's the point of getting advice from a kv?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>35165618
I'm just trying to "shock some reality" into people because it's so easy to get lost in a bubble when you're in that age where you're not really responsible for yourself.

Life is difficult people. Brass and tacks. Come up with a budget. You will need to be able to pay for an apartment, food, health insurance, your car (and fuel), college loans. It's 2017, you need a mobile plan and Internet. Maybe a kid (talk about being fucked.) Finding employment isn't possible everywhere, and the cities with possibility are usually expensive.

It's hubris to think these things come easily. You have to work. You might have to work really fucking hard, for years.

Basically what I advise people in college or university is to really focus, pass your classes (at the bare minimum.) Otherwise you are setting yourself up for a world of pain.

Do yourself a favor.
>>
>>35165794
take advantage of your profs office hours and ask prof you're having a bit of trouble with some key elements of the ch and if he could put it in simpler words. again, show prof that you're really trying and prof may give you some tips

stewart, young & freedman are literally the worst books they can give you, literally stay away from them. wiki is probs wayyy better at teaching you calc 1-4 and fund phys

fuck, started as 3.2 first sem at csula and left last quarter (before sem) with 1.9

PCC was literally the worst decision

i get these urges to go back to either though, just so i could "fit in"

had this old lady tell me today if i was going to school and i said "just one class" to pretend and she's like "go to medical field. my daughter majored in some medical field and now works at kaiser for ~150k/y first year"

pls no stfu pls
>>
>>35165905
It's a good relaxant and a natural pain killer. But if you can't tolerate it then oh well. Go see a shrink and ask to take behavioral therapy or something.

Try meditation. None of that yoga buddha ommmm shit but just simple focused breathing exercises. I use an app called Headspace and spend 10 minutes every night or during stressful times to meditate and relax and it really helps me.
>>
>>35165962
yeah i got into mindfullness its just hard remembering to do it

>>35165950
not that other anon you're talking to but

>PCC

pasadena city college? I was a cadet there for a bit
>>
>>35165989
yeah

literally went there for 4 weeks and left

teachers were ok but holy fuck the students are a piece of shit

was there for graphic design

s/o miner
>>
>>35165950
You should go back to a CC but only when you feel you're ready and want to do something beyond what you're currently doing. It's hard and boring work but eventually you can graduate and move on from academia.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I hated those textbooks so Im glad someone else shares the same opinion.
>>
this makes me feel real hard
>>
>>35166021
tfw in GCC right now for graphic design
>>
Anyone from USC or UCLA? Feels really isolated in this sea of Chads.
>>
>>35166056
ayyyyy what are you going to use it for?

wanted to start a small print shop, got some biz cards/banners/tshirts done but need more "experience"

currently working at staples copyprint to get the crop edge of things
>>
>>35166021
I go to SBCC. Im surrounded in a sea of chads and stacys so I know your pain.
>>
>>35166064
i sometimes pass through DTLA on figueroa on a sat just to see what my life could have been
>>
>>35166094
idk, i just want an associates so I can transfer to a 4 year

I eventually want to freelance or get in advertising
>>
>>35166110
I go to USC and I never go to DTLA. I'm just holed up in my room any time other than classes.
>>
>>35166110
You guys pass by fig and 7th?

I hate how the place has been overrun by hipsters but it beats having to stare a sea of spics and seedy shady spic/chink shops like it was 10 years ago so in that sense I welcome the gentrification. And I say this as a spic.
>>
>>35166126
How's USC? Is tuition expensive? I have lived some 2-3 miles from USC my entire life but Ive surprisingly never felt the urge to ever go there.
>>
>>35166133
guat 1st gen here, don't worry

i can't decide between hipsters making neighborhood look better with gentrification or gangbangers protecting their people but shitting where they eat
>>
>3.90 gpa in math
but:
>shitty student in high school, shitty student in first undergrad
>klv
>>
>>35166187
keep going anon and your struggles won't be in vain when you get that 300k/y and qt gf
>>
>>35166207
thanks man. i find it very difficult to motivate myself and sometimes feel very depressed since i put so much effort into my grades only to continuously suffer setbacks. any good results are more the result of good fortune and tenacity, and i do not feel that i am very talented.
>>
I made a discord for you lonely faggots
https://discord.gg/WDexH79
There's a uni channel
>>
File: 1487460913437.jpg (90KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487460913437.jpg
90KB, 773x773px
>>35164317
Do u wanna be friends. I am exactly at the same point
Oregami
>>
>>35165574
try engineering. For many exams i did the following :
>study everyday
>do every homework
>study all the material given by the professor
>go to class every day

and i still managed to fail most of them. The fuck am i supposed to do?
>>
>>35163262
>graduated with a 6.21 (out of 7) average

d-does this make me a normie?

I'm still a complete social outcast nevergf khhv virgin for what it worth
>>
File: 1445360482401.jpg (73KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1445360482401.jpg
73KB, 332x333px
Failed every exam this semester. Have to redo 5 exams in may
>>
>its another "do several chapters worth of math hw before the test" night
kill me
i have less than 6 hours to do 8 sections of hw and study
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 1857x1149px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 1857x1149px
>>35163262
Kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me now kill me
>your parents told you things would get better at uni
>>
>>35164186
>3 years of solitude
iktf.
Are you living home? Because I'm away from home and the extreme isolation almost killed me.
>>
>>35163881
not him but i wanna be friends
you keen?
>>
>Oneitis that ive been in love with for two years goes to a school in New Jersey and has had some boyfriends.

>Go to school in NY and think about this every day and realize i'll never have another chance at her again

Oh and below average GPA
>>
ucsc bot from last thread wya
>>
I have an exam on wednesday that I am completely unprepared for and I'm so fucked. It's 20% of my grade and I know nothing

I thought I'd be okay cause I thought it was multiple choice but then I asked the professor and he said it was mostly short answer. I am utterly utterly fucked

I want to study but I know so little I don't even know where to start
>>
File: 1488134188448.jpg (32KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488134188448.jpg
32KB, 338x430px
>tfw took up a stupid meme internship and I have to find 50 news outlets around town
I'm stuck at 20
>>
File: received_10212575009312907.jpg (235KB, 2048x1759px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212575009312907.jpg
235KB, 2048x1759px
>>35164751
>You don't need the concepts you learned per say, more like the techniques used to reach an answer.

Bullshit dude. You need to understand concepts as much as you need to understand math.

If you have a fucking ball with a uniform charge but one half of ball has a epsilon permitivity (has a electric susceptibility) and other epsilon_0, you have to know how to set an equation to calculate E-field inside and outside.

In this example you have to set that permitivity changes with an angle and you to set an Guassian to find E-field.

Most of people would take 2 hemispheres and integrate from 0 to pi/2 from each side which is wrong because superposition does not apply in this case because of the electric displacement among to hemispheres
>>
Can someone post some anti STEM autism memes?
I need some for my collection. Preferably ones showing LAS students in a positive light while exposing STEMcucks as the depressed autists that they are
>>
>first day back after 3 month semester break
>sleep cycle so fucked i didn't even bother attending my 2:00 pm lecture
>it's now 2:48 am and i'm still on 4chan
the fun begins lads
>>
I don't understand the world, is the environment hostile or forgiving?? Do people stare at me??????????? Am I interesting or boring?? Am I ugly or cute??????????????? Why can't people be definitive?
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.