[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice on former scandalous woman

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: c70f18beac2b4d3faa66d643329aabbd.jpg (111KB, 1050x661px) Image search: [Google]
c70f18beac2b4d3faa66d643329aabbd.jpg
111KB, 1050x661px
Bros!

I was dating this chick for a few days, then she revealed she's been with 30 guys.

I realized that I couldn't stand that, so I called it off that same night.

Thing is, she's wildly honest. Like, her beauty aside (you look at and realize why 30 dudes have been inside her kek), her honesty is probably the most attractive trait about her.

Anyway, she told me that she was going through a depressive episode some years ago but is wanting to settle down legitimately now.

Thing is, this was a month ago. Looking back, I feel like maybe I'm ready to give her another shot. She's so hot and great, that you can imagine it'd be like dating a model or an actress that used to be around.

I always railed against slutty women and degeneracy, but fuck it...I also understand that sometimes a forever-after match can be with a woman who's outside your bubble, you know what I mean?

I also saw her nude when I was with her, her vagina was pretty stellar.
>>
>the meme of the early 20s whore wanting to settle down brought to life
she's garbage you cuck
>>
>>35162896
No that's the thing, I want to go for it because her body is fucking god tier, AND she's one of the most honest women I've seen in my life.

Put it this way: She was really, really, really sad that I dumped her. She told me that she wish she never told me, and was certain that we'd be an amazing couple.

There's zero reason for a whore to say that - ESPECIALLY when she's out of my league.

I just wanted to wait a month or so before I make up my mind in wanting to get back with her or not.
>>
What the fuck is "dating a chick for a few days" even mean?

How do you "date" someone for a few days?
>>
>I was dating this chick for a few days, then she revealed she's been with 30 guys.

yeah, run away. she's gonna fuck at least 90 more dudes in her lifetime and unless you're 90 different people you don't want that.
>>
>>35162984
I mean we went on a few dates or whatever
>>
>>35163002
see:
>>35162960

comment is now original plz
>>
>>35162865
>>>/adv/

>dating advice on /r9k/
>>
>>35162865
You're dating celebs?

https://evilbloggerlady.blogspot.fi/2012/10/new-girls-zooey-deschanels-rule-5.html
>>
>>35163221
my point was that she resembles Deschanel
>>
>>35163126
This

There's a board for this very specific brand of normalfaggotry
>>
>>35163250
Okay. I thought it was a made-up girlfriend with an image of past hottie who no one knows.
>>
>>35162865
It really depends on what you're looking for. For some reason on /r9k/ whenever some relationship topic is discussed, people automatically assumed the guy's going for marriage.
>>
>>35163314
Well that's the thing bro. I'm looking for a girlfriend that'll become my wife to have kids with.

This chick said she fell for me like she hasn't anybody else, and she told me she loved me.

keep in mind, this is like the most honest chick I've ever talked to.
>>
>>35162865
>I also saw her nude when I was with her, her vagina was pretty stellar.

what planet are you from
>>
File: Average woman 58.jpg (151KB, 1200x1380px) Image search: [Google]
Average woman 58.jpg
151KB, 1200x1380px
>>35162865
You better be larping. Also get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>35163358
how exactly did she dupe you into thinking she's such a paragon of honesty?
>>
>>35162865
do you live in the movie Clerks?
>>
>>35163374
what's the stuff you've erased?
>>
>>35163374
My last girlfriend was an inexperienced virgin, and sure enough the first-relationship-mistakes eventually was too much to bare (for both of us) and the relationship ended because of it. I'm looking for a more experienced chick because of that.

Still, 30 is like..A lot. I mean, I did end it after all....Though again, I experienced that being with a chick that's out of my comfort zone is what usually brings me my most loving form of love.

>>35163386
I'm 27. have a lot of friends, talked to a lot of chicks. This one is really genuine, which is why she had no problem telling me her real number
>>
>>35163436
maybe she's building up a fiction and you're taking it hook line and sinker
>>
>>35163436
also norman rooo raaa get out pls
>>
>>35163436
what are you doing here assuming you're not bullshitting?
>>
>>35163461
>>35163480
I mean, you can't distrust EVERYBODY...If she was a dude, I could see her being one of my best friends, you know.

That's why it was tough for both of us when I called it off - I've been browsing 4chan since 2009 now, and I've always been onboard bandwagon of hating roasties...But fuck, I really think that trapping yourself in a box of a certain type of woman could shut yourself out of genuine love.

My last girlfriend was in the perfect little box of standards I had, and sure enough it ended.

>>35163486
Shit, I'm thinking about texting her now nigga.
>>
>>35162865

hands off

oregano
>>
>>35163611
I think my girlfriend may have tuna DNA in her as well as beef, duck and salmon's.

Guess I gotta dump her now.
>>
There was that leddit pic of roasties complaining about wanting to fuck other men and 'opening up' the relationship despite scoring wealthy good looking loyal husbands.

It's what chad dick does to them, man. You can't go from shooting up H twice a day to once every two weeks. Take it or leave it, an awsome fwb but no chance of long term monogamous romance or nothing.
>>
>>35163611

How.......exhilarating.

I'm just gonna stay a virgin and not get involved in that shit.

>You SURE that's your kid? What's the wife's sexual past? Don't cha know?
>>
OP here

I just sent her a text, just saying her name:

>"Julia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fuck, I was going through our old texts from a month ago before I called it off. She was really, really, really into me wow.

Yeah I was an idiot to call that off, fuck.

Her body was fucking god tier, our chemistry was like an unguarded couple of eight year olds, and she was honest and actually trustworthy. I really did get the impression that she settled down - it's just that number scared me, but fuck it I'm going back in.

At the very least, just to at least hangout for a bit and see where our feelings lead. Rather mine anyway, I already know what she wants.
>>
>>35163730
calm your sex, the text to the right is not in either of those three 3 sources, and they don't in anywhere state or imply that the genetic material of fetus is affected by the said micro-organism exchange
>>
>>35163813
best of luck OP

have a lot of sex
>>
>>35163611
>>35163693
>>35163722
>>35163730
>>35163909
Bros, please read my post here:

>>35163813
>>
>>35163957
I think people just left because they don't really have a say in your decision which they honestly don't.
>>
>>35163948
I mean that's the other thing bro

Let's say if things do workout with us, you KNOW that she'll rock my cock.

and by the way, my last girlfriend was a conservative virgin and bla bla bla, the sex was awkward as such.

I mean of course I'd like to prefer a more less experienced girl, of course. It's probably instincts you know, but I also realize that shutting out possible substantive love without getting it a chance IF there's potential with the woman is very short sighted and foolish.

I'm going in bros. She texted back asking how it's going, I just told her that I'd love to meet up and talk with her.

Waiting for a reply now
>>
>>35164007
You say bro too much bro
>>
File: what21.jpg (23KB, 403x235px) Image search: [Google]
what21.jpg
23KB, 403x235px
>>35164049
I don't even know why he is posting this here and not on /fit/.
>>
>>35164007
>>35163813

you are already bargaining. this is a cock carussel rider, Anon. if you want to play captain save-a-hoe so badly, we can not stop you anymore. have fun ruining your life.
>>
>>35164095
She's gonna be great at sex on the bright side, and from the sound of OP's posts, he might really not care about it as much as your typical robot.
>>
>>35162865
>most likely bpd
>"depressed"
>ready to settle

Come on dude. It's like you're asking advise on how to date a ticking time bomb.

Has this world taught you nothing?

If anything, use her for sex. Don't get attached because she WILL cheat on you.
>>
>>35164202
>r9k
>Has this world taught you nothing?

brooding and self-pitying obviously kek
>>
>>35162960
kek, you know within that month, she probably fucked like 5 other guys right?
>>
>>35163358
>wanting to wife a whore

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>she loved me after a few days

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

bpd confirmed
>>
>>35163436
How many girls have you been with?

fadfsfsfsdfsdfsd
>>
>>35163813
post the text or it didn;t happen
esfsfsfsdfsfsd
>>
>>35164007
wow....this sure sounds like it was posted by a roastie...

almost as there were some kind of hidden agenda to accept whores...
>>
>>35164215
>r9k is the world

Go on anon. Tell him to date a whore. It's surely to work out.
>>
>>35162865
>30 guys
In a row?
>>
OP, it looks like you've already made up your mind. I wouldn't get too attached. A leopard can't change its spots. No matter what she thinks, she's likely to fall back to what she's used to. Hopefully you're comfortable and understanding of that, otherwise you're just setting yourself up to get massively hurt.
>>
>>35164469

she sounds like the kind of woman that would be into mass gangbangs
>>
>>35162865
>30
that lying little whore. Implying anyone keeps counting after 10
>>
>>35162865

why does her belly button make me so horny
>>
>>35164878

flat female bellies are a sign of fertility and youth, it invokes the instinct to impregnate a woman
>>
>>35165079

Not the belly I mean specifically her belly button
>>
>that belly
would impregnate/10
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.