[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you come from a wealthy family?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1441987099343.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441987099343.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
Do you come from a wealthy family?
>>
My father is rich but he doesn't support me so I'm dirt poor.
>>
>>35162678
If I was rich, my life wouldn't be so shitty and I wouldn't be posting here.
>inb4 money doesn't make you happy
Fuck off with that. That's just a lie that's been forced into your head.
>>
>>35162678
Ancestors on my father's side governed pretty large amounts of British India, owned property all over the place including one house on a street where the average house price is 16 million, yachts, knighthoods, all that.
Thanks to a series of investment mistakes and my father's general fucked-up, drug-addicted degeneracy I had the pleasure of growing up in literal crack dens and homeless shelters before struggling into university purely thanks to government assistance.

thanks pa.
>>
>>35162787
Just remember, if you're not a trillionaire, it's because you're lazy and spend badly. :^)
>>
I do, we have servants and everything.
>>
File: 1487328528855.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487328528855.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>35163598
What would it take for you to pay someone to reply to all my posts?
>>
>>35163636
Become my servant.
>>
File: 1487490690891.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487490690891.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>35163652
That would hinder my posting efficiency though
>>
>>35163046
I am in similar situation, my grandpa was dirt poor and was raised a farmer, but he saved up and bought land to become a millionaire. My dad was set up to inherit all of his wealth, but he became a drug addict instead.
>>
>>35162678
Middle class, but we squandered our wealth by being financially illiterate, so sometimes we lived like we're poor.

Historically my family is working class.
>>
>>35163652
Can I wear a cute maid outfit, I'm female(male).
>>
File: 1487888979099.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487888979099.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>35163835
Hey the deal was for me only, stop pretending to be me
>>
>>35163046
Maybe once your pap dies of overdose, you'll inherent everything. Dream big, bucco, I'm proud of you for pulling through.
>>
File: 1462259009593.jpg (328KB, 708x676px) Image search: [Google]
1462259009593.jpg
328KB, 708x676px
>>35162678
>Do you come from a wealthy family?
my extended family is quite wealthy, but my nuclear family is not.

My dad has a good job, making around 150k a year, but he is struggling to make ends meet.

This is almost directly caused by two major drains on my father's income - my mom, continually pushes my dad around, and having two kids in college at one time.

my mom no longer wants to live with my dad after my sister and I moved out, so she lives in her own apartment. My brother and I have rent payments for college every month as well. My dad then has to pay his own rent - that's 4 separate rents in CA, more than half his monthly income.

For my mother's expenses, he pays ~2500 every month. My mom shows no gratitude for this and contributes nothing, yelling at my dad that all her friends live in nice houses and drive nice cars, not realizing it's almost entirely her fault my father can't afford that.

The more I realize that she likely has a legitimate mental illness the less I feel I can blame her - recently she has apparently stopped talking to her extended family on her side as well, it's clear her mental state is deteriorating. But that being said, if my dad doesn't get a backbone and cut her off, I don't think things will get better. She needs to be truly independent.

Of my extended family, almost everyone is very wealthy. Over half of my relatives are doctors, and the average income in my extended family is probably double my dad's income - I think at least a quarter are millionaires. My two uncles on my father's side are a banker who deals with mergers and acquisitions - he lives in one of the richest zip codes in the US, easily worth over 10 mil at least - and a professor, he does very specialized work at a very nice school, who makes ~mil every year.

Their success is due to their education, which my dad couldn't receive almost purely due to circumstance. not enough space to explain lol
>>
>>35163835
Let me live with you and I'll love you tenderly while pounding your boipussy daily, if not more often.

Support me until I sign up for NEETbux or get a job Or just forever if you r-really love m-me
>>
>>35163835
post pics you original faggot
>>
>>35162678
Yeah, my Father earns more than $400,000 annually. He started off life poor, but by becoming a chemical engineer and moving to Switzerland, he was able to become wealthy and become patriarch of our family with 3 passports.

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to get good grades as a chemistry major.
>>
>>35162787
I come from a rich family and I still ended up here

Nothing would have changed faggot, quit deluding yourself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.