[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about the time you got into a fight at school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (92KB, 762x1048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 762x1048px
Tell us about the time you got into a fight at school
>>
>>35162560
I got suspended for punching the vice principal.
>>
Autistic black kid threw a basketball net over my head at recess in eighth grade. Yanked it off. My glasses flew into a brick wall and shattered. I lost it, took the net, coiled it up, and whipped him until a friend and a teacher pulled me away.
>>
>>35162622
22 whipped the black kid lol
>>
>>35162560
it was 3rd grade and after a pretty good run of won fights I decided to challenge my grades rumored strongest student
he kicked my ass on a 7th grade level and gave me a concussion so I hardly remembered what happened
he kept the title of strongest until he doped out in 11th grade

he ended up being a half cool guy iirc
>>
>>35162765
>doped
*dropped out
I say he was cool because he respected me because I wasn't a bitch after getting me ass handed to me
>>
>>35162560
>be in middleschool
>have class with this asshole spic
>not even chad joking, hes just an asshole
>everyone was walking into class and he was behind me
>he was talking a lot of shit to me and a close friend
>finally snap
>scream at the top of my lungs "DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME YOU FUCKING CUNT?" or something along those likes
>see his lip quiver
>this is what chad must feel like
>whisper to him as he passes "scared little bitch"
>He goes ape shit and hits me in the back
>i turned around and used the momentum to punch him in the jaw
>one month ago I earned my black belt (edgy I know) and had the strongest punch in the school
>literally shattered half of his jaw
>he fell to the floor screaming
>kicked him in the ribs
>felt a few cracks but never knew the extent of it
>got away with no punishment because autism and he swung first
That was the only fight I've ever been in but i felt so fucking alpha afterward and everybody stopped fucking with me afterward
>>
>>35162928
Forgot to mention
He nearly got expelled but got off with 2 weeks of suspension and probably a beating from his parents
>>
>>35162560
>middleschool
>walk around the school campus with a friend
>talk about random shit
>someone dares to throw a ball at my head
>look around for the one who actually threw it
>enrage and beat him so badly everyone around (like 50 people) got way too scared to
intervene
>almost looked like hes dead, didnt move or say anything until the ambulance arrived
>he had to spend the next 2 weeks in a hospital
>get suspended for 2 weeks and a serious warning, have to pay like 10k euro for the hospital etc.
>it was actually the wrong dude, ive beaten up some random retard who was smiling because of a joke someone told him
>feel bad because of it even almost 10 years later
i searched for the one responsible for throwing the ball and gave him the beating of his life just a week after it. Havent gotten in a single serious fight after that and kinda hope it stays that way, its way too expensive.
>>
This short fat kid wanted to fight me in the 6th grade,
We we're both 12 but he was very short.
Anyway he started shoving me and I'm not even making this up to sound tough but after one punch he was knocked out.
I was in disbelief,
I felt like he didn't even try.
>>
File: give me a break.jpg (16KB, 372x290px) Image search: [Google]
give me a break.jpg
16KB, 372x290px
>>35163064
There is no way this is all true
>>
File: hate.gif (996KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
996KB, 245x160px
I've never been in a fight because I'm a good Catholic lady.
However, going to a ghetto HS, there were lots of fights.
One fight I witnessed (I remember it was right outside culinary class, we were about to go in) made it on TV (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsSwiWCKxM) there's another, better video of a drop kick in a different fight, but I can't find it anymore.

As ghetto as the school was, one brave soul decided to one day go in the courtyard and arrange the tables around a dresser (idk why a dresser) and paint "I hate niggers" on it lol. Also on the news because it was a bomb threat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3quaB1TqYdo)

Fun fact: that big F was only painted there to cover up a shitload of graffiti. I can't remember what the graffiti was since it was so long ago, just some shitty pennant or whatever.
>>
>>35163199
i feel nothing but shame desu
i kinda fear getting into a fight again simply because i only see red in those situation and might aswell just kill someone, luckily it didnt happen back then. propably only got suspended for 2 weeks because im a really nice person (according to my classmates and teachers back then) but when i actually get angry its like a bomb exploding with no chance of stopping it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.