[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's taking opiates like for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487016473001.jpg (156KB, 526x760px)
1487016473001.jpg
156KB, 526x760px
>fall into a void and then someone comes into my room and I feel like my soul is being jammed back into my body

>travel around this void and graze against a sea of infinity and sense that if I go into it I'll never come back

>have hyper realistic trippy dreams

Can you tell me what nodding off is like for you?
>>
>warm embrace, better than any sort of hug
>content with absolutely everything
>nothing in the world is wrong, everyone is perfect just the way they are
>why can't i feel like this all the time
>feels like there's a warm stone in your belly that's just anchoring you to the earth
>>
it eases the ceaseless, shrill cries within my head
>>
>>35162473
Update

Just had some poppy tea
>>
>>35162473
>>35162554
Do you just take poppies?
>>
>>35162634
And kratom, although kratom is an opiod not an opiate

I used to take lots of hydrocodone and codeine but that was expensive and not sustainable. Probably never going to try heroine or morphine because I know I'll be hooked forever
>>
Just feels like being underwater.
>>
>>35162373
>Have shit memory while on them, so I don't remember the vast majority of it
>Used to feel comfy as all fucking hell
>Now I feel /something/
>Except I start to die if I don't take it every 48 hours or so

I used to have the dreams. I miss them - they're fun. Wish I could do a total tolerance reset desu.
>>
>>35163122
Being dope sick is the worst but you should really consider sobering up if you ever want to enjoy opiates again

Then just try your best not to increase your dosage, when the max dose isn't enough it's time to come off for a couple days
>>
>>35163181
I actually never ended up increasing my dosage. I've kept the same dose for about a year now. However, I have begun a taper... But, FUCK, it's so goddamn hard.
>>
File: pepe smoke.jpg (27KB, 479x424px) Image search: [Google]
pepe smoke.jpg
27KB, 479x424px
relaxed, confident, and a feeling of CNS depression that feels like a certain kind of energy inside me
>>
>>35162373
I become extremely content. I'm not able to think about anything stressful.

My body relaxes if I let it, my breathing slows, every now and then I'll get the urge to contract all of the muscles in my chest and it feels very nice.

Every 20-25m, I get a wave of numbness which makes me not want to think about anything. I just close my eyes and sit until it fades, then go back to what I was doing.

I don't get a mind-numbing high out of anything less than 50mg oxy, and I don't want to get addicted, so I'll stop pretty soon. I don't feel like trying anything harder than Percs either. While the feeling is pleasurable, I don't consider it as mind-blowing as I expected it to be.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.