[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who might never read it. Address it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4974.jpg (37KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4974.jpg
37KB, 640x425px
Write a letter to someone who might never read it. Address it and sign it with first initials.
>>
Hey A,

I really miss you. You're the only person I've ever related too and made me feel less alone in the world. You managed to bring me from my numbness and feel both pain and wonder in being with you. Today I responded to one of those monolith threads asking about you, the results were positive, but what are the odds those threads are legit anyways. I still love you.

Sorry for being so pathetic and pitiful,
-S.
>>
I was the only one to write a letter in the end. Maybe if anyone sees this they will write a letter too, but I doubt it.
>>
BE MY FRIEN! REEEEEEE
>>
Dear God,
Hello.
>>
Como decirte que me gustas? Tengo miedo de ser igual de abusivo que mi padre y hacerte dano, pero quiero poder tenerte en mis brazos y disfrutar del silencio junto a ti.
>>
K

You trolling me?

L
>>
GB

I realized today you deleted me off social media. I hope that is a step in the right direction for getting over me.

Suck a dick you nazi sympathizing, wannabe fuckboi, piece of shit

A
>>
Hi, remember me? I've been thinking about you lately. How we used to have those long conversations. You were my best friend. Things were so much more fun when you were around! Like the time we dressed up the cats? When we raced on our bikes? The tickle fights and pillow fights? I remember, and I know you remember, that one time when we kissed after play wrestling in the tv room. That memory holds a special place in my heart. I still can't believe someone as beautiful as you would like me.
I'm just writing this to say sorry. Sorry about the way my dad treated your family, it wasn't your fault. I'm even more sorry it was on christmas. I hope you can forgive the way he treated you and your family. The house you were building isn't finished. Everytime I look at the unfinished house I think of you. Hoping you are safe and well,
MM
>>
All of you-
I want to leave.
I may end up doing that, and soon.
It is rotten and despicable of me, but I am not a good person. I have never been a good person despite my best efforts.
You needed a decent human being in my stead. I tried to the best of my ability but it has not been enough.
I apologize.
-C
>>
Dear peepee
could you please work? You were full of energy some time ago, ready to shoot jizz and have fun times at any time. Now you won't even get hard and I am 100% unable to get aroused?
The one last joy of life is gone, please start working again.
-your host
>>
To my dearest K,

I'm writing to you here again, and I just wanted to say you really hurt me this time. You went way too far and even then when i was fighting back tears you still tried to make yourself the victim. It is disgusting, but I can't help but feel bad somehow, and I'll always love you even though I know you'll never love me. Maybe we're just both too fucked in the head for each other, and maybe thats where the attraction comes from.

Yours truly, T
>>
B,

I'm sorry. I'm retarded, inexperienced, and really don't know anything.

C
>>
Hey M,

I always felt a strong connection with you. We used to hang out almost every day, it was amazing. I fell for you almost immediately. I still remember the day at the beach when it started to rain and we had to run back, and by the time we got back to campus the rain had stopped so we just looked like drenched idiots. Then when you told me how your parents met, they didn't know eachother too well, but one day they just picked up and left together to start a new life together somewhere else. I found that incredible and have since fantasized about doing that with you. Even after we went our separate ways we would still go out on little date nights and have drinks, both of us taking turns driving and taking time to see one and other.
>cont.
>>
>>35163915

>it's a cont. cunt

You do realize that not only will your recipient never read it, but nobody will pay attention to your wall of text? Save it for your diary
>>
K,

I'm so fucking happy I met you and I can't wait to see you again and get whatever treat in town you want to get next. I can't wait to cuddle again and I really want to tell you I love you but I have to wait. I see a long future together and I've never felt so optimistic before.

Love, T

>>35163363
same letters that's funny
>>
>>35163915
Then those few nights when we got so drunk and messed up we would pass out together in a bed or on the floor. Waking up face to face not remembering if we had kissed or not the night before. Watching the x-files on your couch. I stayed up all night as you fell asleep in my arms. Trying to play everything cool so that we didn't ruin the relationships we already had. If you're reading this, you probably know who I am. I know we never got the timing right, but I'll always think of you. I fucking hate myself and you'll probably just be another regret on the neverending list that is my life. I hope that before I'm gone we can have one honest conversation about what's really between us, and maybe a kiss that I can remember.
>>
I wonder how it's possible that you have so many great memories of me that you cherish. Yet I have none of you.

Explain yourself.
>>
>>35163986
Yeah I know, but that doesn't mean I can't write it. I'm doing it for me. It's 2am where I'm at, I gotta go to work at 6 and I want to die. thanks for being a dick :)
>>
>>35164116
Fuck that cuts deep
>>
R
You picked me up then brought me down. After two years of having nothing, a little of what we had made remember emotions I thought I pushed away. Like kind of how an old lawnmower works? You pull the string a couple times, the engine starts. That's it. I've convinced myself I'm over you, but that's not entirely true. Videogames and anime isn't working anymore. I'm still kinda mad. Still a bit sad. At least you're not toying with my emotions, I don't think you ever were the type to. But you did cut me off, not subtly. Idk which is worse. I want to believe that I only wanted you for your body, and to fuel my own selfish ways. It's easier than believing that I actually liked you and cared for you. At this point, at least. You don't care about me, I know. Hurts to not reciprocate something. I'm going to improve myself. Gonna make you want me again. I feel empty, man. I miss us. Or, the idea of us.
L
>>
N

Is it still raining? Are you comfy? I hope you're having a good day either way.

G
>>
File: 1481804851931.gif (83KB, 302x400px) Image search: [Google]
1481804851931.gif
83KB, 302x400px
S,

Hi fampai, I'm finally writing you a letter. I really liked our talk yesterday, I don't know how much of it you remember though.

You make me really happy no homo. I guess you're pretty nice.

D
>>
>>35164612
I remember all of it - I'm glad I said the things that I did. I really enjoyed our time last night..

You make me really happy too. Pic related.
>>
Dear L,

I just fucking love you so much. You have feelings for me too, or at least I thought... I'm tired of the back and forth. Be my girlfriend again. Let's stop this. First you want me, then I want you, then you want me, then I want you. Let's stop this back and forth. Let's be happy together, forever.

I love you

J
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.