[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Premature Ejaculation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1460084389529.jpg (61KB, 533x397px) Image search: [Google]
1460084389529.jpg
61KB, 533x397px
its no gud, pls help

Actually though I'm fucking sick of this, how do I end it.

>inb4 reeeeee
>inb4 kys lol
>inb4 drink horse cum
>>
>>35162077
You have to be 18 to use this website.
Nice dubs.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (58KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
58KB, 500x380px
>>35162077
super glue urethra
>>
>>35162077
bilateral orchiectomy, look it up, it's pretty effective
>>
File: thinking.png (60KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
60KB, 500x350px
Is it really premature ejaculation if you're just fapping yourself?
>>
the reason this happens to you is because you were meant to be singled out as a piss baby who cannot take the stimulus of pleasure without erupting in 2 seconds. women were made to be repulsed by you and men made to laugh at you. you're a failure of nature.

but it's okay so am i. hold me, anon
>>
>>35162077
for me it helps that I don't jerk off for > or = 5 days

but then I only do that for when someone else does it to me, so I don't really know which one contributes more
>>
>>35162326
Tried, doesn't help
>>
>>35162077
i've had a problem with premature ejaculation my entire life, often times id be hooking up with girls and cum in my pants before i could even have sex with them.

I've been taking this stuff called kratom lately because it feels good and i have a pretty bad opiate addiction so kratom allows me to not want to get high off heroin or anything. One positive effect of it is that I can last pretty much as long as I want now and my girlfriend loves it. If you try it, look into the Bali strains of kratom because those seem to work best.
>>
>>35162366
That's exactly the problem I have, thanks anon
>>
>>35162407
No prob fellow PE anon. I get that feeling and hate how most people think it's just a mental thing but all the guys in my family have it happen to them too. If you end up trying kratom for it you need to find the right dosage that works for you because if you take too much most of the time i'll get hard initially and start fucking my girlfriend then end up going soft inside her and she freaks out and thinks it's her fault. I've found a good dosage for me is 7 grams of bali an hour before i go hang out with her and i'm usually good for like 4 hours after that, but I've taken it daily for almost a year now so it would be different for you. Maybe start out with like 3 grams. It also gives you a nice light high so there's that bonus too.
>>
Don't worry sweetie, girls really don't care if you are a quickshot. Find other ways to get her off after you shoot.
>>
>>35162077
If you're cut, you got jewed and now the nerves left over in your dick are fucking with you

If you're uncut, try sucking the muscle right under your stomach in
>>
>>35162077
>Actually though I'm fucking sick of this, how do I end it.

With a bullet in the head
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.