[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened to all the good people in the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 1479588219945.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1479588219945.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
what happened to all the good people in the world?
>>
File: o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg (165KB, 1536x1964px) Image search: [Google]
o-JODI-ARIAS-facebook.jpg
165KB, 1536x1964px
>>35161715

morality is subjective, everybody is corrupt in a way, no one is truly "good"
>>
They became posters on /r9k/.
>>
>>35161743
Is that the kind of abstract moraily you employ to justify being a gokkun slut for pic related?

Morality exists within the framework of wellbeing and thriving societies. Within that framework we can make objective decisions on what the best courses of action are to benefit both the individual and the society as a while.
>>
File: 1485134465486.jpg (35KB, 454x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485134465486.jpg
35KB, 454x450px
>>35161715
>"""good"""
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>35161891
> Within that framework we can make objective decisions on what the best courses of action are to benefit both the individual and the society as a while.

Who gets to make decisions regarding what's "good for society as a whole"? If there's a human involved in that process somewhere I'm afraid your objectivity is, by nature, incomplete.
>>
They read Machiavelli.
>>
The world doesn't want good people.

It wants Chad and analogues of Chad.
>>
File: 1469149495935.jpg (141KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469149495935.jpg
141KB, 1600x1200px
They never existed, my property.
>>
>>35161891
This
moral relativity is the tell-tale sign of a degenerate commie
>>
There was never any good people in the world, the only that occurs is spiritual, metaphysical, etc forces influencing the consciousness.

We never had anything to begin with.
>>
File: helicopter farmer.png (364KB, 960x734px)
helicopter farmer.png
364KB, 960x734px
>>35161891

I am an antiglobalist rightwinger, i support /pol/, would have voted for trump and i believe in conservatism.

I am still of the opinion that objectively good morality does not exists. People have self-interest that they put behind their believes, this is what they consider their subjective morality.
>>
>>35162058
>every republican in a nutshell
>>
the only good people are dogs
>>
File: 1470247720859.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1470247720859.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
I am an antiglobalist rightwinger, i support /pol/, would have voted for trump and i believe in conservatism.
>>
File: 1487628318435.gif (80KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
1487628318435.gif
80KB, 321x312px
>>35162084
Times have changed, gramps. You should too. White race will soon die out as a result of race-mixing and cuckoldry.

Great time to be alive, desu. Not if you're white tho.
>>
we died under the weight of normies invading our secret spot here on the internet, it was the only thing keeping me mentally stable and somewhat happy...you can tell by the amount of "me and my bf/gf" threads...I feel I will soon need mental medications if I want to keep going...we really need a place for us again...please tell me where is it...
>>
>>35162145
>>>/wiz/

(wizchan)
>>
>>35162022
What's good for society is what allows for the greatest quality of life for all. Obviously it's not as simple as that and there are several caveats (i.e. killing everyone so that nobody can be sad is not considered a good move) but the general rule remains. And just because we may get it wrong sometimes, doesn't mean there doesn't exist an objective set of actions that would result in the greatest wellbeing, even if we can't determine what they would be.
>>
>>35162081
*the only thing that occurs
>>
>>35162103
People like that actually exist irl

>>35162084
You got BTFOd bro
>>
>>35161715
They lost their jobs back in 2008
>>
>>35161715
They, like myself, and the rest of the late 80's/90's kids grew up in the time of postmodernism. I've just learned about this and am starting to understand why my ironic, sarcastic jokes are no longer funny. Postmodernist thinking is heavy on irony, self inspection. Things have shifted to a less self referential, more straight forward (sincere in a way) type of expressing things. The sardonic irony of Kurt Cobain is now out of place. That type of thinking though, was about lifting the veil and trying to see what's underneath the systems we live in and the emotions we have. That whole style in Good Will Hunting was about the sensitive understanding of young men and women and of the cities we live in. It's about feeling your surroundings and your feelings fully. Makes me wonder how much the 90's owes Gus Van Sant.
Some 90's kids i think might be finding themselves between a rock and a hard place these days. You got the baby boomers sailing into their sunset years with no desire to fight left in them on one side. And the millennials, with their wide eyed, lets be happy at all costs, optimism on the other side. Those two groups have more in common with each other than they do with thirty somethings. It's funny that in the early nineties, getting jacked wasn't what was trendy. It was learning how think and see deeply, for some anyway.
>>
>>35162618
>late 80s 90s kids like myself.
You're a millennial.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.