[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a white gf? White girls give advice plz.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: PAWG.png (726KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
PAWG.png
726KB, 600x700px
How do I get a white gf?
White girls give advice plz.
>>
>>35161417
>be chad

origigi
>>
>>35161417
Be a big, strong, black guy herr father wouldn't approve of

Be a big, strong, white guy her father wouldn't approve

Big successful
>>
Be a chad/ Black or be good on a sport.
>>
white girls are the worst
theyre all the same

Im saying this because white girls never give me attention but also Ive seemed to notice that they have a "I deserve to be treated like a princess" mentality. Their dads did it all their life and their mom is there is say "marry a guy with a good job so you dont have to get one" and so she fucks chad all highschool and college while she majors in early childhood development and she marries some sap who majored in Engineering and he gets sucked into a black hole
>>
>>35161514
This is true for >95% of white women I would say.
I love roasting them though cause they get so mad and have no sense of humor
>>
>>35161417
I dont know but god damn white girls are god tier
>>
>>35161514
>she marries some sap who majored in Engineering and he gets sucked into a black hole
The worst part is some of the women in my class have no business being there, they're just stringing along some awkward guy to get help on their homework.
>>
>>35162989
this is why I stick with entry-level retail :^)

have you maybe thought that working as an engineer and not marrying a white girl isn't mutually exclusive
>>
>>35161417
>both holding up right hand
>centered text
Does the asymmetry of the females posing bother anyone else?
>>
File: fete_pantaloni_yoga_10.jpg (213KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fete_pantaloni_yoga_10.jpg
213KB, 1200x1600px
>>35163076
>Does the asymmetry of the females posing bother anyone else?

nope
>>
>>35163076
there's translational symmetry :)
>>
*unsheaths katana*

back the fuck off, nigger, white women belong to white men alone.
>>
>>35163260
*Um sheaths own Katana*
*Beats whitey in Sword fight*

I'm not a nigger wigger
>>
>>35161417
Pumpkin spice and brown skin
>>
>>35163155
Much better anon.
>>
white females should be aborted in the womb
>>
>>35162108
>roasting
>talking to girls
ree
>>
>>35161417
lots and lots of american dollars
>>
File: 1476035005096.png (28KB, 809x994px) Image search: [Google]
1476035005096.png
28KB, 809x994px
tfw asian bot and will never consider dating a non asian
>>
>>35164198
vodka, puppies, and instagram, assets like houses and cars
>>
>>35164205
Goddamnit where can I get an Asian gf without being a Chad

Xdxdxdxddxddkillmexdxdx
>>
>>35163766
This made me laugh and now I feel shame for my obvious internalized racism.
>>
File: feminist1.jpg (123KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
feminist1.jpg
123KB, 500x329px
>>35164418
truth hurts, i'm socially right but very open to pro-choice when it comes to families making the decision to abort their worthless white daughters
>>
>>35164205

replace asian for shut-in and sure, alright.

her eyes arent slanty and I see no mu shu pork in comic 2/10 how do I know shes really asian
>>
Inverse of the OP:

I live in an area with lots of Asians (Vancouver). Seems everyone considers Asian chicks way more attractive. Any other femanons know this feel?

Also,
>have crush on native boy
>i know this is overly generalizing but...
>do they like white grills y/n

>>35161417
Depends on who you are and what sort of white chick you're going for.

ie. if you're like the short Indian guys I sometimes hang out with who are obsessed with tall, blonde, "aryan beauties" (no joke), then you better be making bank or you're fucked.

If you're a Southeast or South Asian dude who likes nerdy/artsy white chicks, then having your own geeky hobby will help, being more left leaning, etc.

>if you're southeast asian and you're okay with creepy chicks with yellow fever cause you want to get laid, consider hitting up weeb conventions

If you're a black dude, again, depends on the type of white chicks. If you want to score with some art school white chick, be an angry politco. If you want to score with Stacey, then you better also be shredded because despite the /pol/ memes black dudes who own dakimakuras don't magically get Staceys all over their bbc for existing.

If you're a white guy, then you have very few limitations since most people naturally stay within their own social/racial group.
>>
are you living under a rock? all white women crave big black cocks, men will literally ask you to fuck their wives for them because they could never satisfy them
>>
>>35164713
>arr rook the same
okay then all white women are nigger lovers.
>>
>>35164786
>implying all white women aren't nigger lovers
>>
>>35164786

everyone loves taboo

its why you masturbate to ur mom sometimes
>>
>>35164713
your an idiot.

a real life roastie said it str8 from the horse's mouth in >>35164740
>I live in an area with lots of Asians (Vancouver). Seems everyone considers Asian chicks way more attractive. Any other femanons know this feel?
>>
>>35164827
>your
Can't tell if subtle troll or just stupid. This board's quality's gone down.

Although, just because people want Asian chicks doesn't mean (1) it's because of the reasons in that pic or (2) that the pic is true.

I agree with (1) only in that people have this perception of Asian chicks as being nicer or sweeter or smarter or whatever. It's pretty hard to believe that shit when I was bullied all through high school by super rich, bitchy Asian chicks, but c'est la vie.
>>
>>35164862
just gas yourself

this comment was not original kek
>>
>>35164884
>rich
there's your problem.

you have to be richer than the girl that's a given.

your an idiot.
>>
>>35164898
Fuck you stupid bitch.

comment was not original.
>>
>>35164798
>complaining about white girls racemixing while praising asian girls

the hypocrisy, they're the biggest race mixers of all anon
>>
>>35164981
where did he praise asian girls?
>>
>>35164926
>that's a given

Since when?

>>35164862
>someone who isn't completely ugly
>starts a thread about just white girls

das racis but I can't pretend I'm not flattered lol.

You'll be okay, anon. Most white chicks will probably just assume you're white.

>if it makes you feel better for a year I had matzo fever
>i wasn't trying to go after Jewish guys but everytime I met someone cute they'd start telling me about their Birthright trip or something
>happened five or six times over the span of a month it was lowkey starting to freak me out I thought I was being gangstalked by /pol/ to decide if i was ovenworthy
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (480KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
480KB, 1366x768px
>>35164981
Probably someone like this.
Whenever I see some white scum bag with an Asian girl I know he's just a pol tier racist.
>>
>>35165034
Not really, most true racists wouldn't be with an asian girl - more just white betas who can't get a white chick
>>
>>35165010
I don't know shit about Jewish culture my mother is just part Jewish, no one would assume I'm white and I've gone on pro Palestine protests just for something to do.
>>
File: 1.png (188KB, 1024x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
188KB, 1024x1163px
>>35165056
if asian girls are most desired by all races of men then how is it only the betas who go for them?

are you telling me all men are betas?
>>
>>35165100
>Dating sites

jghgh
>>
File: Successful-Negro.jpg (29KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Successful-Negro.jpg
29KB, 680x680px
>>35165010
>Since when?
i don't know? the dawn of time or some shit
>>
>>35165160
>dawn of time

Is that why I've always dated guys who make less than me?

>>35165100
Your sample is skewed because it's looking at dating sites and only grotesque losers / chads looking for a quick fuck use those. Not really representative.

Although, yeah, I'd argue that more people are betas than ever.
>>
>>35165188
>Is that why I've always dated guys who make less than me?
why the hell am i talking to a roastie
>>
>most adult male virgins are white men
>most non-white men have fucked white women

Really makes you process this information. Really wish that the first person you have sex with is attached to you for life permanently. So many fucking whores. 80% of white women have herpes. Wonder where they got it from lmfao
>>
>>35165144
>Your sample is skewed because it's looking at dating sites and only grotesque losers / chads looking for a quick fuck use those. Not really representative.

>only grotesque losers use dating sites
This isn't true, dating sites/apps are more mainstream than ever, look at the likes of tinder

>chads looking for a quick fuck use those
True but that doesn't invalidate what he said about asian girls being the most sought after, only shows that it isn't just betas for looking for an asian gf
>>
File: 841232303_68b3407a55.jpg (139KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
841232303_68b3407a55.jpg
139KB, 500x466px
>>35165247
where are your statistics brah? you're making invalid claims
>>
Literally go to any club or college campus and pull your brown dick out. Every white woman in a three mile radius will be all over you. White women love black and brown men. They accept bottom of the barrel brown guys but then hold white guys to higher standards. Just breed the white race out already.
>>
>>35165201
>makes generalization
>that's not true!
>roastie

Good choice, you could have also said "cuck" or "go back to le ddit".

>>35165254
>more mainstream

"More mainstream" doesn't mean common.

About 10% of people used dating sites. That's tripled in the last decade.

You're looking at 30%. Of that 30, you have betas, and then you have dudes looking to get laid. There's a whole group of people - nice, well adjusted men who want to date someone nice and fall in love - that's not being included here.

>being the most sought after

I actually agree that Asian chicks are the most popular right now. Although I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a fact, I'm very aware that my own personal frustration about dating obscures my ability to see clearly.

Although I'd say the things that contribute to yellow fever are positively correlated with beta-ness (ie. anime consumption, being super angery about being cucked or feminism or something).

>also
>whenever I see asian chicks complaining about yellow fever I don't fucking believe that they're not flattered
>>
>>35165388
>Good choice, you could have also said "cuck" or "go back to le ddit".
or i could've been born a female and had life on easy street
>>
>>35165410
To be fair, it must be hard living with such severe autism.
>>
>>35165497
Really bad autism would be funnier if autists could discern humor
>>
>>35165497
i'd imagine so
>>35165527
LOL!
>>
>>35165550
>lol
I can't tell if you're making fun of me.
>>
>>35161417
KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: 1454577620583.jpg (67KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
1454577620583.jpg
67KB, 480x474px
Black men and white women are the most gullible easily manipulated people on the planet.

Basically they're prime targets for propaganda aimed to destroy the white race with race mixing
>>
>>35165100
6.7% - 9% is still pretty embarrassing no?
>>
>>35161417
Tfw no white gf

original gjgg
>>
White girls are the most desired. Good luck if you're not Chad. Even the ugly fat ones have plenty of choice.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.