[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wait a fucking minute is he /ourguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: eugene.jpg (53KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
eugene.jpg
53KB, 800x500px
wait a fucking minute
is he /ourguy/
>>
File: disgusted reaction.png (62KB, 162x205px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted reaction.png
62KB, 162x205px
no hes a failed normie, u really think (((they))) would allow a real robot on a prime time tv show?
>>
i'm actually surprised by this episode, it was actually pretty good. eugene is the only decent character in the whole fucking show.
>>
>>35161756
They who?

I don't get it.
>>
>>35161147
Why does the meme guy with the bat always thrust his pelvis outwards?
>>
No, he is at least a bottom 3 character
>>
>>35161756
> Failed normie

where the fuck are you getting this from?
>>
File: 1486773267562.jpg (339KB, 1600x954px) Image search: [Google]
1486773267562.jpg
339KB, 1600x954px
>>35161797
>I've created this whole kind of physical presence that is unlike anything I've ever done before, kind of how he moves. My move now for Negan and what I've taken physically from him is a kind of lean-back smile, which I saw in one panel one time. I've taken that and run with it. What I have found in doing it and seeing a little bit of playback is it is really unsettling because it just shows this kind of comfort and casualness that Negan has in these horrendous situations when he's doing his thing.
>>
>>35162440
I burst out laughing every fucking time he leans even if something terrible is going on. it's like a fucking sitcom now.
>>
>rejects the roasties who try to use him
yes he is. I hope he gets those whores killed and keeps his wizard powers.
>>
>>35162588
In the comics this is where it starts going down hill too. So just a heads up. Things will not get better.
>>
>>35161999
>not a virgin
>completed university
>has useful talents
>>
>>35162730
>not a virgin
but he is as far as we know
>completed university
He hasn't as far as we know. His lie flew over your head?
>>
>>35162658
The show started going down hill (more like nose dived off a cliff, then found a shovel and kept digging) after s1 though. How could it possibly get worse?
>>
>>35162658
>implying the writers cafe about the comics
How did you not realize this by the end of season 2a
>>
>tfw Z nation was an obvious spoof of TWD
>Now Z nation is more respectable and grounded than TWD is
>>
>>35162829
Z Nation was obviously a satirical take of Walking Dead but it is still awful.
When will the zombie meme die guys?
>>
>>35162826
did you miss the part where they hired some comic loving fag to run the show? many parts of the show have been line by line from the comic book.

but the show was only ever good under darabont, who the AMC jews disposed of because he cared about quality content more than making shekels.
>>
>>35162658
oh I know when they introduced king nigger and his pet tiger that the show was officially a joke, just like the comics.
>>
>>35162874

The meme has been dead for awhile. TWD and Z Nation are just beating the zombie corpse at this point.
>>
>>35162658
No you're retarded. The comics were great with the Prison and Governor. Went to shit immediately after that and never recovered. The story should've ended around there. The show went to shit much sooner. 2nd episode.
>>
i live next to the guy that casts for Nation Z should i be a zombie?
>>
>>35162829
>Z nation is more respectable
Nobody respects it at all. You mention Z Nation in every TWD thread and nobody ever bites since no one likes that show.
>>
>>35162730

>not a virgin

>negan says his wives are coming over to show him a good time, says nothing makes you feel more like a man than good looking women

>eugene replies he knows nothing about that, one of the few honest things he's ever said in the show

>completed university
>nigga went back to the same lies he was telling abraham and those other nigs who were carrying him around

He's a pretty good liar and he's a science teacher, but he's not part of the human genome project my nigga. I'm not arguing about his useful talents, he clearly has them since he can manufacture ammo and kill-yourself-pills, which makes him automatically one of the most valuable people alive right now.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.