[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHITEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1487628677764.png (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1487628677764.png
26KB, 420x420px
Do the Blackbots and other non-White here hate White people?
>>
no but I hate /pol/fags
>>
File: 1.jpg (56KB, 905x601px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
56KB, 905x601px
No. Not even self hating black and I think it's sad and really fucked up that Europe has to deal with shitty mudslimes entering their country and getting away with the shit they do.

And with that being said I NEED TO GET A SWEDISH GF BEFORE THEY GO EXTINCT FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
File: hood.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hood.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
yes all white people should die, stacies and chads first, but robots right after
>>
>>35161162
rude. how about you leave us alone
>>
I only hate the /pol/sters that can't see how pathetic they truly are.
>>
>>35161059
no, actually I dislike black people more, white people have never done me wrong. black people on the other hand hate me because I'm mixed.
>>
>>35161207
Unlike us on r9k
>>
>>35161123
>And with that being said I NEED TO GET A SWEDISH GF BEFORE THEY GO EXTINCT FUCK FUCK FUCK
but then that would also make them go extinct
>>
>>35161264
I said BEFORE they go extinct. I didn't say I DIDN'T want them to go extinct.
>>
>>35161261
We can see how pathetic we are and how meaningless stuff is. We're not LARPing some imaginary race war and pledging allegiance to politicians
>>
>>35161343
Just LARPing about robot uprisings and muttering about how girls don't like us. Let's not kid ourselves.
>>
>>35161296
>I didn't say I DIDN'T want them to go extinct.

Why?
>>
>>35161398
I can't do anything about it. And to be honest I'm losing faith that Sweden is going to do anything to stop the influx of refugees coming in to their country. They just keep bringing them in. And if that's what they want then fuck it.
>>
>>35161451
get yourself to Malmo
>>
Don't have a problem with them them but they do weird ass shit sometimes. /pol/ fatasses can fuck right off though.
>>
>>35161059
I hate white people and their weird obsessive and most of the time unconditional hate that have for blacks. Even the ones like us who do nothing wrong.

They'll be gone in a few century.
>>
>>35161343
>We're not LARPing some imaginary race war
People are LARPing about how they want to imitate Elliot Rodgers. Let's not pretend robots are self aware and do not have violent urges.
>>
>>35161059
american asian

not really, after all they built the place, black slaves also have had some major contribution to my understanding
>>
>>35163038
It's blacks that hate whites
>>
I'm Asian

I don't like Asian culture but some Asian people are assimilated so they're okay
I like white and Indian people
I am neutral to all other races
>>
Don't hate whites, though I hate Asians and Indians.
>>
>>35163038
>white people hate blacks
>vast, vast majority of all interracial crime is black perpetrator, white victim

Really makes me think. Whites want to be left alone, blacks want to rape, steal, and kill.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.