[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 20 >Life goals consist of getting a job that pays enough

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1482256858215.jpg (41KB, 343x381px) Image search: [Google]
1482256858215.jpg
41KB, 343x381px
>Be 20
>Life goals consist of getting a job that pays enough to fund a single bedroom apartment
>Have pet of choice
>Enjoy convenience food and beer with video games every night
>Dress up like a girl sometimes

Anybody else /smalltimedreamer/ here? Fuck goals, I'm shooting for a comfy realistic life.
>>
>>35160440
>dress up like a girl sometimes
Your life goal should be tying a noose and putting it to use
>>
That pretty much describes the extent of my ambition too, OP, but I do get this nasty feeling sometimes like there is something I really ought to be doing. Occasionally I feel a little existential dread like I'm not living up to my potential or I'm not going to end up having anything to show for my life, but when I consider that the universe itself will supposedly eventually cease to exist, I start to feel a little better about everything.
>>
>>35160440
My goals as a fellow 20 yr old are to:
>Finish college and get comfy office job
>Live in apartment or just buy a house cause why not
>Use money to try out all the hobbies I've wanted to do throughout my life.
>Live cheaply and save up money to retire early.
>>
File: IMG_3362.jpg (87KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3362.jpg
87KB, 400x387px
>>35160440
Mine are pretty much identical to yours, although I'm not into cross dressing. I also want to be able to buy a sex doll at some point
>>
File: pretty good tbqh.gif (2MB, 540x501px) Image search: [Google]
pretty good tbqh.gif
2MB, 540x501px
>>35160440
Living the dream right now. Minus the pet, beer and gay-part
>>
That's all I want.

>average out to about $24k/year to live
>want to make about $35k/year
>considering doing the course required to work in a retirement home kitchen
>7:30am until 12:30am, 4 days a week
>possible, optional OT
>will get me between $33k-$37k/year

And this is where my plan goes to shit, because while I wont be making enough money to actually buy a house, renting a house would limit what I'm allowed to do with the house and the changes I'd want to make.
>>
My dream is to get married, start a family, and just have a simple life together. That won't ever happen, though.
>>
>>35160514
Don't be like that now.
>>
>>35160440
>>Life goals consist of getting a job that pays enough to fund a single bedroom apartment
>>Have pet of choice
>tfw job means no time for doggo
>tfw cats are shit tier
I don't want to drop him off at day care every day but cats are so much worse than dogs
>>
>Don't want dog
Because then i cant walk around my
house naked without feeling judged
>>
File: Abe.jpg (72KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
Abe.jpg
72KB, 736x588px
I want to live long enough to guide my nephews to not end up like me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.