[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are robots here managing to get fembot gfs? I read about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

How are robots here managing to get fembot gfs? I read about it all the time yet I don't see how it happens.

Bf/gf request thread I guess.
>>
>>35160357
They aren't.
Robots don't get gf's. You're thinking of the normies that regular this board.
>>
1. "Fembots" don't exist, erase the concept from your mind because it was purely invented as bait.
2. Robots don't get girlfriends.
>>
>>35160660
>>35160697
There are definitely robots who have "dated" fembots over things like Skype.
>>
File: hommer.png (301KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
hommer.png
301KB, 512x384px
>>35160855
>fembot
There's that word again.
/r9k/ isn't a hook up board contrary to what you were told, head over to >>>/soc/
>>
>>35160660
>>35160697
>no true robot

>>35160357
Just follow you own autistic hobby into the real world and you'll come across another autistic girl.

For me it was punk rock, now I'm getting into anime.
>>
>>35160973
>no true robot
There's No True Scotsman and then saying things that are against the very spirit of the word. Unless you're using the ridiculously generic "posts on /r9k/" as your definition then of course they're not robots.
>>
>>35160357
You guys are giganigas if you think there are no hot Fembots on here. There is a shitload of them on my discord
>>
>>35161021
>no one under 25 is a robot
>no one who works with the public is a robot
>no one who has a job is a robot
>no one who goes to university is a robot
>no one who graduated high school is a robot
>no one who is white is a robot
>no one who is taller than 5'11 is a robot
>no one who doesn't use piss jugs and shit buckets is a robot

etc.
>>
>Step 1: Be white
>Step 2: Dont be nonwhite
That's literally it. Whites cannot be robots, since there's no shortage of women who're to date them
>>
>>35160697
This man is correct. there is no suck thing as a fem"""bot""".
>>
>>35161101
Fembot is a word coined for trolling purposes, because the "robot" is necessarily male. It usage is intended to get a rise out of people. Male posters would pretend to be women who were, 1. trying to get regain their "vagina privilege" by bringing up their sex when it was irrelevant and 2. trying to imply their level of deprivation was comparable to a robots.

There are women posting on /r9k/ but they are just normalfags like most posters.
>>
>>35161021
>>no true robot
I agree with you bro. I don't know why weak tier normies want to be robots. To them, getting a gf is just the natural course of life, so they expect that a robot should have a gf too.

First sign that they're a normie.
>>
>>35161133
Just because some people take the piss doesn't mean there aren't simple axioms. Being social enough to try to get with women is pretty antithetical to being a robot.

In general you could put it down to two axioms.

Robots are
>undesired
>lack the internal drive to join society beyond the bare minimum that allows them to live
Logically it will follow that you will be male and not have any girlfriend. You can go to uni if it's the easiest thing for you to do, same with wageslaving to live.
>>
File: 1467248254378.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1467248254378.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>35161396
>being normie to get a job and go to uni

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT OF MY BOARD
>>
Femanons/fembots, I summon thee.
>>
>>35160357
we don't want gfs since we aren't normalfags
>>
>>35160357
It's a few Chads with game, pretending to be robots.

I'm not even memeing, you see every so often some fembot come on here complaining about how robots are disgusting pigs because her "robot" bf pumped and dumped her, then when questioned about it, she says or admits he was actually a Chad.

Hell, I've even seen it before where a fembot is complaining about a guy and posts a pic when asked, and other fembot comes in bitching that the same guy also pumped and dumped her before.
>>
>>35161500
>don't go to uni
>parents kick you out
>have to go on dole and live in shitty accommodation
>constantly hassled by the welfare office to get a job, even put on volunteer programs involuntarily
literally easier to just go to college
>>
>>35161577
Chads don't actually come here masquerading as robots. That itself is a meme.
>>
>>35161920
I've literally seen proof of it time and again.
>>
>>35161960
If you think anyone that posts on /rk9/ is a real Chad then you're deluded by your crab mentality.
>>
>>35161982
/soc/ is 2 boards away
women from soc come here for free attention
guys from soc come here for a lack of competition on those girls and to feel better about themselves
>>
>>35161982
>See numerous examples of it, complete with timestamped proof
>Must be deluded

Maybe you're a fucking newfag, you consider that?
>>
File: キモイ.jpg (544KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
キモイ.jpg
544KB, 1280x1280px
>>35161546
you called? :^)
proof pic is of a silverfish in my bra cup and my left thumb.
feel free to ree at me lol
>>
>>35161153
Shut up pajeet. This board is made up of white virgins how the hell do you explain that.
>>
Smile, be friendly and approachable, and wear a t-shirt with some nerdy thing you like on it and girls who are attracted to you and know what the nerdy thing is will approach you and tell you they like your shirt. This is a PUA technique called peacocking and it works. Normies practicing the technique of peacocking would wear something like a pink shirt or loud aloha shirt as a conversation starter, nerd Chads wear Pokemon/Zelda/Overwatch/etc shirts. Just pick something you actually like that is fairly accessible that people with even casual interest in nerdy things would recognize. You also have to be physically attractive for this to work though. If you are very attractive and exude charisma you can wear a My Little Pony shirt and girls will playfully neg you and find it funny and charming instead of being repulsed, like when liberal Stacies blog about the mysterious sexy charm charismatic Trump supporters have.
>>
>>35162125
reeee
ged otu rosdee
>>
File: 20140921172029606.jpg (422KB, 1200x858px) Image search: [Google]
20140921172029606.jpg
422KB, 1200x858px
>>35162334
thanks.
too bad you couldn't type faster, you were so close to trips.
>>
they are not robots

a "fembot" would have second thoughts after seeing a real robot or discovering how deep the rabbit hole goes

what is happening is 1/10 failed normies are picking up 0/10 fembots
>>
>>35162321
>You also have to be physically attractive for this to work though
There we go. I was waiting for this. Yeah, the average guy here won't be able to peacock wearing a Rollercoaster Tycoon shirt.
>>
>>35162223
I'm not Indian or paki

You're squandering your white demigod genetics and you lash out at anyone who dares point this out. That's how.
>>
>>35161577
>she says or admits he was actually a Chad.
Never happened.
>>
>>35161960
Chads don't need to resort to lurking a 4chan board full of autists in order to get laid.
>>
>>35162585
femobot here, if you don't smell like pee and look angry and scary I would at least talk to you and tell you that's a nice shirt.
>>
>>35161574
You called?
I was waiting for another of of these~~~~
Always a good laugh.
>>
>>35161546
>wrong comment above
fak
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.