[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just shave your hair if the balding is this bad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 08008909870909.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
08008909870909.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
Why not just shave your hair if the balding is this bad?
>>
>>35159566

>lundpads
>>
File: devintownsend.jpg (27KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
devintownsend.jpg
27KB, 333x500px
>>35159566
Because then you'll be completely bald

I never understood that "just shave your head bro".

It's complete opposite of a solution.

>oh no I am slowly going bald, I don't want there to be no hair on my head, what should I do?

>shave my head and go bald, that'll stop me from going bald!

It's like chopping your arm off because you're missing some fingers.

If you're balding, you should grow you hair out.
>>
>>35159566
The shave your head thing only works if you can grow a nice beard
>>
>>35159725
Even then, even if you have an objectively nice beard, it doesn't really work that well.

It's 100% obvious that beard is being grown as a coping mechanism after listening to meme advice from closet-gay weebs on a frog-collecting forum.
>>
>TFW my hairline not going anywhere is the one thing about my genes that's any good.
>>
You can see the cringe on the guys face on the left.
>>
>>35159918
He's dressed up and the guy on the right looks 16, is balding and wearing an oversized jersey
>>
>>35159650
That looks so unbelievably gross
>>
>>35159566
Jesus christ what the fuck

His face isn't even ugly he could be a litte above average with a shave and a grownup wardrobe
>>
File: grisha.jpg (65KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
grisha.jpg
65KB, 620x388px
>tfw to intelligent too shave head
>>
File: Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Devin-Townsend-Skullet.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>35160011
That's the style he's going for senpai, he's the lead singer of a meme metal band.

Nothing is edgier than balding dreadlocks on a white boy
>>
>>35160150
Don't care for Strapping Young Lad but his haircut certainly makes him look interesting.
>>
>>35159566
Guy in the suit looks like the guy who would help you when you need him.
>>
>>35160184
Exactly.

He actually shaved his head after he quit drugs and drinking and quit SYL and now he just looks like some fucking guy.
>>
>>35159566
very few people look good bald
>>
>>35159650
its about excepting the inevitable, it shows society you don't give a fuck about losing hair.
>>
>>35159566
Is suicide the best solution for going bald? Because if I start going bald that's what I'm thinking
>>
>>35159650

Shaving your head looks infinitely times better than heavy balding or trying to hide it (Pro tip: You aren't hiding it and you look pathetic)
>>
>>35160361
That makes no sense. Not giving a fuck would be just leaving it as it is
>>
>>35159650
>>35160150
is this supposed to look good?
>>
>>35159650
more like

>Oh no my arm has gangrene and I don't want gangrene what do I do?

>cut off the arm with gangrene and that'll stop the gangrene!

You still don't have an arm but you don't have gangrene to boot.
>>
Guess it's like yes I'm bald, but look at all this hair
>>
File: michel_houellebecq_gq_2014_511x.jpg (141KB, 511x683px) Image search: [Google]
michel_houellebecq_gq_2014_511x.jpg
141KB, 511x683px
totally anecdotal obviously, but the impression I get is that a lot of intelligent/interesting people don't seem to really care about their hair in general, and certainly not after they've started balding.
>>
>>35159650
God autists are fucking dumb. Nobody thinks it stops balding. It simply looks better than being a balding cuck
>>
>>35160671
I bet youre one of those intelligent/interesting people who doesnt carr about their hair, huh?
>>
Don't grow it out. Bald guys can still look good with short to very short hair.
>>
File: 220px-Laurence_Krauss.jpg (16KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Laurence_Krauss.jpg
16KB, 220x293px
>>35160671
really activates your original almonds
>>
>>35160760
I knew someone would get butt hurt. No, I don't take care of my hair, but I don't consider myself self to be either intelligent or interesting. It's just a surface level impression that seems like it could be true. You shouldn't have interpreted it to be anything more. I guess it's because because who are unconcerned with their external appearance might be neglected said appearance because they are focused on more meaningful and transcendent work that comes from a place internal.
>>
>rags

(original)
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.