[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the H*CK do I get a mulatto gf, guys?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1428956598493.webm (234KB, 330x472px) Image search: [Google]
1428956598493.webm
234KB, 330x472px
How the H*CK do I get a mulatto gf, guys?
>>
>>35159168
By being white and giving them attention. Mulatto bitches love BWC, probably more than chinks. Even when they're the woke af sjw type, they fuck white guys.
>>
>>35159168
does she have to be cute?
>>
>>35159203
I'm mulatto myself, am I fucked?

>>35159206
>not cute
>mulatto girl
Pick 1
>>
>>35159239
Nah, as long as you look more white and can pull off the mixed breed look. A fade, curly hair and squint your eyes like chink, you'll be fine.
>>
>>35159168
If you're an half-decent looking American and are not afraid of getting robbed or stabbed, come to Brazil. You'll easily find a girl like that, plus, grills here love when 'Murican man try to speak portuguese with their 'Murican accents. I can hear the panties dripping. Also, you don't even need to stay in this third world shit hole, just convince her to got back with you. 99% chance she'll say yes.

Too bad I'm Brazilian. Why even live?
>>
>>35159295
Mulatto's with whiter skin look ugly.

The best ones are light brown with less intense black curls and white features.
>>
>>35159203
I wish I was white...:(
I wish this comment was original...:(
>>
>>35159474
>The best ones are light brown with less intense black curls and white features.
So ones that look more white? Anybody can fucking tan, and no, most Mulatto bitches prefer lighter skin

>>35159530
Meh, the only time I hate being black is when I have to deal with other blacks or face the repercussions of them acting like animals
>>
missandei's actress is mostly carribean though
>>
>>35159295
I have no idea which side I favor, skin tone is North African/Moroccan complexion I think but feature wise I don't look too much like them.

Rocking an afro right now but I'm pretty tired of it so maybe I could try a fade.
>>
>>35159653
White skinned mulattos look like black albinos. They're jarring af.
>>
>>35159168
move to colombia
>>
>>35159420
>Being born in Brazil
My Real Lives 2010 character died in Brazil.
>>
>>35159203
>By being white and giving them attention.

I have never found this to be true. As far as i can tell, black and mixed girls only like black and mixed guys.
>>
>>35159168
Lol another BWC myth. Mulattos for the most part consider themselves black. Literally look at society. They are always grouped in with blacks, identify as black and date blacks. Of course you have the odd potential school schooter here and there, who is confused
>>
>>35159702
She's mostly(completely) a fuckin' qtie, more like.
>>
>>35159859
Why would you disregard your white parent though?
>>
>>35160212
Because it's "cool" to be black nowadays. Why would you identify as white, that's boring.
>>
>>35160338
OP here, I say I'm both and go as mixed/mulatto/other or whatever, couldn't throw my dad under the bus to fit in with "real niggas" or whatever. Though I was "home schooled" while living in a tourist trap area so I'm probably not the norm.
>>
>>35160338
>>35160212
Because mixed people usually relate to one more race than the other to find groups to belong to. People generally stick to their own races in terms of social groups. Mixed people are rare.

Add in that mulattos often have darker skin than whites, and try claiming white when you do don't look it. HA, you'll get laughed out the place.
>>
>>35160459
but why not do >>35160404
>>
>>35160471
Because most black/white mixes don't grow up around a ton of mulattoes. They grow up in primarily black neighbourhoods where they gravitate more towards their black peers. How does a nigga who barely looks white and didn't grow up around whites identify as white?
>>
>>35159168
Nathalie Emmanuel is gorgeous. I'd love to have a mulatto gf. Unfortunately I'm a pure nog and they (and every other type of women) are repulsed by my race.
>>
>>35160549
My mulatto classmate has only had a black boyfriend, there's still hope.
>>
>>35160523
I meant, black/white mix saying they're a black/white mix.

Why make things more complicated than simply saying what you are?
>>
>>35159168
Why cover her tits when he clearly has seen it all?

It's not like someone will forget what they looked like after she covered it up? I mean if someone saw my penis I'm pretty sure they will always remember how my penis looked unless they really don't give a fuck or they get some brain damage. I mean the damage is already done so to speak.

Am I stupid for thinking this way?
>>
>>35159168
>wanting to date a nigger

kys
>>
>>35160666
Have you never talked to a person?
Mixed people claim to be mixed. Each different person usually identifies with one culture more than the other at least a little bit (most of my friends are mixed, one is a mixed ginger weaboo who looks like Blake Griffin, one is a mix between an inner-city thug and degenerate southwest trailer-trash, there's a lot of weird mixes) but if you ask them, everyone says "I'm mixed" or "biracial" or something like that.

White culture does have a habit of ascribing blackness to mixed-race people, though. They're caught between two worlds, but for the most part, it's the world around them that pushes biracial people out of mainstream white culture.
>>
>>35160711
If she has a good personality, is hot, smart, and isn't a hood rat, why does it matter what skin color she has?
>>
>>35159833

WROOOOOOOOONG

hell, I know plenty of them who would never date black men because of the bad relationship with their fathers.
>>
>>35160711
I don't want to racemix :^)
>>
>>35160693
Basic shame, dignity, that sorta thing, same reason why we wear clothes or close the bathroom door if someone walks in while we're taking a dump.

It's more of a social more(that also happens to exist in a fictional world) than anything so logical.
>>
>>35160666
I'm mixed (not mulatto) and although I tell people I'm mixed, I obviously gravitate towards one more than the other.

It's hard to relate to both when all of my peers were only from one side. I only know one of my cultures in depth and I only celebrate that one side's holidays. I took that sides religion, etc.

It's not just about saying what your race is, it's how you perceive yourself and which culture you embrace.

Don't you find yourself gravitating towards one more than the other?
>>
>>35159833
This is the truth

bite bite
>>
>>35160778
That's very similar to me and what you've said last seems pretty accurate to what I've experienced, just haven't talked about this with other mulattos I guess.

>>35160938
>Don't you find yourself gravitating towards one more than the other?
Not really but both of my families are pretty much devoid of any culture aside from generic American culture. I don't really have anything to embrace.
>>
>>35160778 here

>>35161134
I grew up in a fairly diverse area, and like I said, most of my friends are mixed. Like, the majority of them are. I don't know what it is, maybe there were slightly more biracial people in my area but that's still not a whole lot. But I do find I get along better with people like that. Hell, my first girlfriend was, too. I could guess why that is (always felt like an outsider, maybe I relate more with people who by their very existence are caught between two worlds?) but I just know it's how it is. Luh me some brown babies.
>>
>>35161369 here
I forgot to clarify, I am white. Kinda the whole point of making that post and I forgot it.
>>
>>35161369
>>35161391
I actually appreciate that perspective, pretty interesting coming from a white anon but I still have one question how the H*CK do I get a mulatto gf?
>>
File: IMG_2562.jpg (87KB, 960x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2562.jpg
87KB, 960x724px
>>35159530
Mods he's trying to avoid the filter ban this faggot!
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.