[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /cantdriveacar/ here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1482913050225.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1482913050225.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Who /cantdriveacar/ here
>>
Get a license, it's so fucking easy, you manchild.
>>
File: 1357562247266.png (81KB, 409x406px) Image search: [Google]
1357562247266.png
81KB, 409x406px
I like to watch Initial D and think cars are cool but I'm too scared to drive ;~;
>>
Just hold out for the self-driving revolution.
>>
I can't drive. I'm 28 and I have a job but I live and work somewhere where driving is more of an inconvenience most of the time so I just take the train.
>>
It's really easy anon! You've got your stopper lever, your turner, your go button and your slow button, your blinky lights, it's really simple!
>>
Me. I'm getting my license but I'm shit at it.
>>
how old are you? how do you even survive?
>>
I can't. My dad tried to have me committed today because I refuse to drive a car. But I am not broken enough to be admitted. If they knew why I wouldn't drive they would admit me.

Driverless cars soon enough, just wish I didn't live in farmland
>>
I have panic attacks whenever I get behind the wheel of a car.
>>
>>35158758
>My dad tried to have me committed today because I refuse to drive a car.
What's wrong with your dad? That's not something you get committed for.

People forget about public transportation or fucking walking for Christ sake.
>>
>>35158718
hehe, this reply is actually adorable
>>
>held the wheel with a deathgrip
>drove as slow as a grandma
>certain i was going to die at any moment

that was me for my entire first year of driving. it gets better
>>
anon's who can't drive are missing out
at first its rough, but as you use it more often out of necessity, it becomes a lot of fun

long drives in the country going fast with the music loud, windows open with nice weather, oh man its great.

just go for a drive at night in an urban setting with streetlights and listen to some Perturbator or Carpenter Brut. You'll feel your foot turn to lead.
>>
>>35158837
Nothing is wrong with my dad. Not driving is one of vital growing steps I missed out. No driving has lead to neetdom and degeneration.
>>
File: YsxrfJF.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
YsxrfJF.png
47KB, 500x430px
I can sorta drive but suck and dont have a license
sometime my parents make me drive but I have to sneak a bit of whiskey to calm my nerves
usually I end up almost getting in an accident and they drop it for a couple months

why cant they just let me NEET in peace
>>
>>35158882
>Not driving is one of vital growing steps I missed out.
It doesn't need to be. Just take the bus or walk. Nobody cares that you can't drive as long as you get where you need to go.

My father didn't learn how to drive until his 30's and I'm pretty sure he got by just fine.
>>
>>35158893
You're some special kind of retard
>>
>>35158852
go back to plebbit please faggot cunt.
>>
>>35158634
I can drive but I failed my first driving test for going too slow, pretty sure almost no one fails for this reason.
>>
>>35158854
lmao my first year too. Thank fuck I got out of that
>>
File: nobully.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>>35158941
why?
only normans are natural drivers
>>
am i an idiot if im around heavy trucks (mack, peterbilt, etc) all the time and even serviced them but i dont even know how to drive a stick shift car?

any of you that havent drove a car thats automatic, trust me you could get it down within 1 week maybe even 2 days and thats for anyone
>>
>>35158920
I live in middle of nowhere public transport and walking about are outof the question. My dad was driving at a normal age and getting married at my current age
>>
Pro tip, learn to drive stick. That way when you get an auto you can fall half asleep and be perfectly fine or you could just be semi competent and feel the same way

>>35158958
One of my mates did, he did absolutely nothing else wrong. I think he may have been high at the time
>>
File: 1484362828583.jpg (237KB, 2130x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1484362828583.jpg
237KB, 2130x1198px
>>35158686
I know this feeling senpai
>>
>>35158666
Not really. The state makes it impossible without parents

>>35158744
I ride a bike to work or use uber
I live alone so there's nobody to judge me really
>>
>>35158634
Me, I have shit eyesight and uncaring parents.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.