[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hey anon we think you kinda cute." What do you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1485984459085.jpg (156KB, 777x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485984459085.jpg
156KB, 777x768px
>"Hey anon we think you kinda cute."

What do you do?
>>
>>35158512
not get an std
>>
>>35158512
Thank them and try to get them to come back to my place
>>
How the fuck did I end up in Brazil?
>>
Fuck the girl on the right
Shoot the nigger on the left
>>
>>35158512
>sorry herpies and derpy, I've got anime to watch.
>>
"oh"
then turn around and walk someplace safe while biting my tongue to prevent getting a boner
>>
dfdagd

run
>>
T...Thinks Y...You too
>>
>>35158535
>How the fuck did I end up in Brazil?
By making a series of bad decisions.
>>
>>35158512
Pinch my nose and hope I get out alive, just pls, pls dont use my towels
>>
File: 1488153725922.jpg (2MB, 2000x4600px) Image search: [Google]
1488153725922.jpg
2MB, 2000x4600px
>>35159192
brazil is not all bad, i have studied there on a university exchange program (from a decent american university). its like saying all of america is like detroit.

southern brazil is almost all white and is roughly on par with with some EU countries (Spain/Portugal/Greece) in terms of development, education, urban infrastructure, safety. the climate is incredible, the people are very friendly and attractive. it is leagues above and beyond mexico.
>>
For real what do you say in this situation? The qt cashier at McDonald's said I'm cute and I just awkwardly laughed and said oh thanks.
>>
>>35158512
>Theoretical answer
"Cool stuff, you down to fuck?"
>Realistic answer
"Uh, cool, thanks man"
>>
>>35159402
>Le south Brazil is white and pure meme

This HUE meme needs to die
>>
>>35159406
Say cool and tell her you want to go out with her soon

If she starts giving you trouble or is not committing put your index finger to her lips and say "Do not test me"

Works every time
>>
>>35159402
>leagues above and beyond mexico

It literally has a lower hdi than mexico
>>
>>35158512
>th-thanks hahaha

What would be the alpha way to handle this?
>>
>>35158512
I was once on holiday when I was like 10, and girl came up to me and told me that. I assumed it was some sort of cruel joke and ran away. 15 years later and that's still the closest I've ever come.
>>
th-thanks...

>"That wasn't an original comment anon please wait 2 seconds"

o-oka-

>"4 seconds"

I...

>"8 seconds"
>>
>>35159402
Except its not

Oregabo
>>
>tfw jungle ever
oh mama mia
>>
>>35158512

"yeah because youre drunk"
>>
File: sk8ing pizza.jpg (54KB, 636x676px) Image search: [Google]
sk8ing pizza.jpg
54KB, 636x676px
>>35161223

>tfw goin out with a black gf who has size h breasts and a fat ass
>im a pasty white guy
>mfw

my friend lemme tell you about jungle fever...once you have it, it aint going no where
>>
"If you wanted a dude like me you'd have one already."
>>
File: m'lady.png (193KB, 479x455px) Image search: [Google]
m'lady.png
193KB, 479x455px
>>35160509
"M'ladies... *tips fedora* How are you doing on this fine occasion? I am flattered that you have taken a liking to my physical appearance, however I must say, m'loves, there is much more to me than what meets the eye. Perhaps, if you have no previous obligations, the three of us can congregate in my quarters for a meal of my creation at six o'clock post meridiem. Any later would be an injustice to my natural sleep schedule, and that of my mother's, who resides with me. I look forward to a divine evening filled with intellectual discussion involving the two of you. Now, I must be off!"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.