[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw shaver broke in the middle of shaving FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7604.jpg (53KB, 700x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7604.jpg
53KB, 700x537px
>tfw shaver broke in the middle of shaving

FUCK
>>
Somebody's been listening to too much Cannibal Corpse.
>>
>>35158142
literally don't know what the fuck that is
>>
File: Rip_and_tear.png (743KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
Rip_and_tear.png
743KB, 600x473px
>mfw gf calls out another man's name during sex
>>
>>35158154
It's a death metal band. One of their songs is "Entrails Ripped from a Vigrin's Cunt".

They aren't very good, but normies get upset about them, for some reason.
>>
>>35158373
It's more of a meme band than anything. I doubt anyone gets seriously upset over them.
>>
apparently giving in to your true self and becoming a savage is against the law
>>
>>35158410
People did in the 90s
>>
>>35158499
People got butthurt about >>35158341 in the 90s
>>
>>35158111
I like that the dude looks Chad as fuck, I hope he keeps his looks in 20 years so he can do it again.

Roasties will never learn lol
>>
>>35158670
CC was singled out, though. There were a bunch of musicians using gory imagery, Cannibal Corpse got extra heat because it appealed to teenagers.
>>
>>35158373
>>35158499

They're Jim Carrey's favorite band and he had them make a cameo in Ace Ventura.

Literally baby's first death metal

btw normies don't think that metalheads are scary or anything they just think you're autistic losers, which you are.
>>
>>35158693
and DOOM wasn't singled out?
>>
>>35158726
>don't think that metalheads are scary
I've literally had normies tell me that they're scared of me.

>>35158730
Who?
>>
>>35158776
You must be really old(older than my dad) or really young to have never heard of Doom.
>>
>>35158776
They were being condescending like "haha oh anon you're so scary" like when a 8 year old kid wears a Batman costume in front of his grandparents.

>Who

He means the video game you're too young to remember.
>>
File: 1486571707935.jpg (13KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1486571707935.jpg
13KB, 332x332px
>>35158810
>They were being condescending like "haha oh anon you're so scary" like when a 8 year old kid wears a Batman costume in front of his grandparents.
wow are you like a psychic? how do you know this???

do me next!!
>>
>tfw the girl give pussys farts in the middle of sex
>>
>>35158849
I'm close enough to being a normie that I know that no one over the age of 10 and no one under the age of like 90 is scared of a metalhead.
>>
>>35158894
some guys are pussies. some guys are tough. some guys are gay, some are not.

stop trying to be a tough guy here and please do not keep trying to belittle robots just for the sake of belittling them. you are trying to hard for no real reason.
>>
>>35158799
I'm 20 and don't play many video games.

>>35158810
Answer me honestly: did you ever listen to metal before? Maybe when you were a teenager?
>>
>>35158875
you ever take your dick out and it sounds like a deflating balloon for a good five seconds? That fucking sound could turn me gay>>35158894
>>
>>35158927
>do not keep trying to belittle robots just for the sake of belittling them

It's tough love. They need to know that dressing up like a sad mime is not actually scary and listening to bad music is not upsetting to normies.

It's like that scene from Grandma's Boy where the guy is instead into ambient electro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHLR3faI7lU
>>
>>35158935
>Answer me honestly: did you ever listen to metal before? Maybe when you were a teenager?

Ages 11 to 21.

These days I'll maybe check out a new album by an old band, revisit the classics and very rarely check out new bands, but metal makes up maybe 5 or 10% of my overall music library when it used to be about 75%
>>
File: smug hmm pepe.png (67KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
smug hmm pepe.png
67KB, 1456x1108px
>been shaving with some soap instead of shaving cream, and the same cheap plastic, single blade, safety razor for about 2 to 3 years now
>it's dull and pulls hair like crazy unless you lather up the soap really well
>still don't give a shit
>>
>>35159332
soap is the best way to go, but i can't stand using a dull razor. They last for like two months though, so it's not that big a deal.
>>
>>35158894
Nigger, they have explicitly said to me "I am afraid of you".

>>35158927
He's the type of music fan that gets triggered because metal has the type of culture that hipsters want, but can never truly have. I see it on /mu/ all the time; one reference to metal and some autist has a spaghetti festival.

Metal is genuinely an outsider genre. Hipsters and artsy people want the look and all the perks of being an outsider, but without any of the drawbacks (being an "autistic loser"). These people are usually drawn to styles like jazz (new school wank, not old school bebop) and indie rock, because they give the illusion of creativity. They despise people who have passion in music and don't just treat it as a fashion accessory because they know their music is insubstantial and vapid.

>>35159079
It seems to have gotten you awfully upset.

Metal is one of the most insightful, creative, and intellectually stimulating disciplines I've ever seen. There are some truly worldly and brilliant musicians in the metal community. There are also a lot of shitheads.

Have some Demilich: https://youtu.be/bWFuox4Vb30

>>35159242
I knew it. There are loads of people like you.

You weren't into metal. You were a poser that was into fashion, and heavy metal was fashionable. Wanna-be normies are the worst kind of robot.

Either you're into metal, or you weren't.
https://youtu.be/ohogzxiqqkM
>>
>>35159693
Meant to do this for the second link:
https://youtu.be/ohogzxiqqkM?t=12m46s
>>
>>35159727
Fucking YouTube. Just jump to 12:46
>>
>>35159693
>You were a poser

FYI that term loses all meaning once you get out of high school, and get out of the high school mentality.

>Metal is one of the most insightful, creative, and intellectually stimulating disciplines I've ever seen.

You haven't seen much then.

Metal is good at what it does, but is only good at one or two things. It's hardly the fedora-tip you think it is.
>>
File: 1444371968639.jpg (6KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1444371968639.jpg
6KB, 175x200px
>>35159798
It has just as much meaning as ever. There are fake and uninteresting people of all ages.

Metal can do everything and anything, that's the point. It's supposed to open up your field of thought to the obscene. That's the entire theme of the first metal song ever written, Black Sabbath: confronting ideas or notions that are uncomfortable or imposing. If you think metal "only does one or two things", then you haven't seen much metal yourself.
>>
>>35160050
>It has just as much meaning as ever

Only if you're younger than 25.

>Metal can do everything and anything, that's the point.

99% of it is just about being brutal and grimdark, the other 1% is about being a wizard in the woods.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.