[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DRIVE 4000 POUND METAL OBJECTS MOVING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1487917713830.jpg (69KB, 952x812px) Image search: [Google]
1487917713830.jpg
69KB, 952x812px
HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE DRIVE
4000 POUND METAL OBJECTS MOVING AT HIGH SPEED ALL AROUND YOU
ONE MISTAKE AND YOURE DEAD OR WORSE
>>
>>35157921
practice

original commentary
>>
File: 1413091098280.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1413091098280.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>35157921

NORMIES ARE MADMEN TO DO THIS ON A DAILY BASIS

MADMEN I TELL YOU

YOU RIDE TO YOUR DEATHS, FOOLS
>>
File: weedkitty.jpg (124KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
weedkitty.jpg
124KB, 500x375px
They start driving in slow neighborhoods and parking lots and if they fuck up its not a big deal and eventually they get good enough to move on to bigger challenges and become comfortable and apt at the use of the 2 ton death machines and most of the time everybody is ok because there are lots of rules to help people drive safe

I'm 19 and still only have permit you're not alone it's ok

"Select all squares with street signs"
>>
>>35157921
If you make a mistake, your troubles are over in an instant.
whats not to love?
>>
>I am literally the only person in my entire family who has not been in a severe car collision
>These were all separate occasions
>My father is missing a fucking leg because of his
>The other two were basically survived via grace of god
>All three still drive
>"Why are you afraid of cars so much Anon? It's really easy!"
>>
>>35158148
In all likelyhood I'll just break an arm or a leg and be forced to pay compensation
>>
File: 1471589570220.jpg (236KB, 763x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1471589570220.jpg
236KB, 763x1024px
Modern cars are actually very safe. I've gotten in several crashes and never been injured. Most recently my car went off the road and flipped and hit a tree and got totaled and I wasn't even wearing a seatbelt. Admittedly I got knocked out that time and it could have been really bad so I drive much more safely now. Never had another accident or gotten pulled over in the years since. Wear your seatbelt and you should be very safe. The whole vehicle is very very very carefully designed to protect strapped-in bodies. Seriously auto manufacturers put LOTS AND LOTS of money into this shit. Cars are very expensive and that makes them Serious Business. I advocate defensive driving is you're particularly worried, that's a pro-active approach rather than just trusting everyone else on the road to not be retarded. There's a lot of retards on the roads but they're easy to work around if you have good defensive skills.
>>
>>35158190
a great lol was had on this day by me in regards to your post and this is a long reply because i don't feel like being muted again
>>
>>35157921

Most people are completely retarded, don't pay attention to any of the posts in this thread trying to justify it, modern car driving is objectively retarded, just look up the injury and death statistics, it's not all "lol driver's fault," someone else can fuck up and get YOU killed with them.
>>
>>35157921
people dont want to drive but it's a necessity in america. women dont talk to you unless you have a car. it takes years to get anywhere without one. you can't even get hired to most jobs unless you have a license and a car.
>>
>>35158312

>they're easy to work around if you have good defensive skills

That's the lie perpetuated by the government and the auto industry to try to make you ignore the statistically guaranteed tens of thousands of DEATHS and MILLIONS of severe injuries each and every year. It's not all under your control, you're not better than everyone else who died.
>>
>>35158437

>you can't even get hired to most jobs unless you have a license and a car

That's not true. They'll ask you if you have a "reliable means of transportation." If you say "yes" then they can move on to ruling you out on the basis of your shit job history, not on the basis of your lack of car ownership. Unless you're talking about pizza delivery jobs.
>>
>>35158440
Those are the aforementioned retards driving in crazy unsafe ways. I know, there are a lot of them. Motorcyclists in particular are mega retarded and unsafe.
>>
I can't even count all the times I've nearly tasted death behind the wheel.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.