[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oneitis Feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_6074.jpg (81KB, 740x944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6074.jpg
81KB, 740x944px
This is becoming a bit of a problem for me.

I can't stop reading into texts from my oneitis. It's probably because she's just so fucking vague, but what am I supposed to take from "You're cool"? Is it just a compliment, she's being nice? Is it trying to dismiss me? Is it trying to say something deeper?

Am I just a paranoid fuckhead who reads into messages despite the fact that I'm probably never getting the succ?

Anyway post messages from your oneitis. How are you doing with her? Is she nice? Do you have a snowball's chance in Hell of ever getting near her?
>>
>>35157688
>all those 1 word/1 phrase replies
Sorry to break it to you OP but you aren't going anywhere
>>
If you keep acting like this then you might as well just stop and block her.
>>
>>35157688
Just ask her out or move on with your life, cripes. You don't start a relationship by sending a million best-buddy text messages.
>>
>>35157723
Oh yeah no I'm pretty sure I'm about as sexual to her as a lamp. I have an awful habit of chasing things down though.

>>35157727
Probably the most logical thing to do at this rate.
>>
>>35157723
This. It's time to abandon ship lad
>>
>>35157734
This.

Just tell her to go somewhere with you. Make a move and if she denies then move on. Its simple.
>>
>>35157777
She's become a good friend, I go to an open mic at a coffee place she works at every Wednesday. It's generally become an amicable relationship, took her out to see John Wick 2 on Valentines. Had my arm around her.

I probably should have provided some context.
>>
>>35157838
>took her out to a movie
>on valentines day

She's waiting for you to make the move
>>
My friends birthday is this week and im gonna be forced into seeing my oneitis. We haven't talked in over a month and she blocked me on everything. She made an attempt to try and make me jealous the other night, I feel like she really misses me.
>>
>>35157838
She accepted a movie on valentine's day and didnt shove your arm off

Make a move faggot
>>
>>35157877
>>35157933
>DUBS CONFIRM

I like to think this is the case. She made a bunch of posts about how she's getting mixed signals last night (one of which was just the word "Upset"). I was kinda busy getting drunk for the first time (Fireball tastes interesting) and that's kinda all I talked to her about then. The texts in the OP were from this morning, where I asked what all that mess was about last night.

Am I seriously just being fucking dense as shit?
>>
>Dem bare minimum responses.

Yeah, you're not getting her.
>>
>>35158064
>fucking dense

Maybe. But you seriously sound like you're fishing for compliments
>>
It means nothing and it's best to assume nothing. Also, your replies are way too needy and you need to take a step back. You are one step closer to the robot confessions you see here where the guy goes, "I think you are one of the most Amazing girls ever and I've always liked you..." etc. She then replies with, "haha thanks" but doesn't follow the conversation. Instead she changes subjects. She doesn't need you to tell her that you are there for her to talk. She is a woman and hears that a lot. You should just make her life when she whines and maybe she will like talking to you.
>>
File: filename.jpg (113KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
113KB, 1242x1242px
she isn't interested in you, that convo is so dry
and stop reading into such empty words, you'll just psyche yourself out for no reason
>>
File: 54232342342325t25.png (174KB, 385x381px) Image search: [Google]
54232342342325t25.png
174KB, 385x381px
>>35157688
>tfw oneitis was married when I met her
>listen to her voice message over and over from when she invited me to the house party
>>
>>35158121
That's not my intention, I assure you.

>>35158129
I'm trying to just not think about it too much. I've posted about her here too many times, it's getting exhausting. If I can just accept my place perhaps shit'll work itself out.
>>
You've pretty much fucked this up big time. You were supposed to hook up with her on valentines, not put your arm around her and then do nothing.

Either stop being an omega and make your move ASAP, or give up.
>>
>>35158134
So very INCREDIBLY much this, unfortunately.

Trust me, I had the one word when texting a girl thing for huge fucking periods of time, and it was terrible.

Advice to all robots, ever:
>If a girl responds with one-word answers five or more times in a row, you NEED to block her from all social media, excise her entirely from every possible portion and aspect of your life, NO. MATTER. WHAT.

Within a week or two, she'll get all upset and whine to you about why you aren't talking to her (or, as has OFTEN happened to me, once you stop initiating she'll literally ghost you and never attempt to initiate another conversation) and blah blah blah (read: why aren't you giving me ATTEENNTIIIIOOOONNNNNN. I'm sooooooooo lonely waaahhhh). Your life will then begin to improve dramatically.
>>
>>35158342
yes this, but if you start ghosting people to get them to talk to you it will be painfully obvious

a mentality change where you don't rely emotionally on other people, or specifically women is what is needed
not to say OP "relies" emotionally on her, but it seems very clear that she doesn't care about talking and he is trying to force it or something
>>
File: 1483939702432.png (289KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1483939702432.png
289KB, 500x365px
I had a oneitis.

I just need to vent anons

>in college a few years ago
>there was this one girl in my class who was, by my tastes, literally perfect looking
>she met every single one of my tastes and I thought she had the most beautiful face I've ever seen
>she tried to talk to me once but I sperged out and never spoke to her again
>never saw her again after that class was over
>no other girl even interests me now after seeing her
>>
Just ask her out. Literally that simple. If she rejects then move on to the next bitch.
>>
>>35157688

Lmao op you are a lost little puppy.

Do you like her? Do you want to fuck her? Cause you are acting like one of her girlfriends being this way. Ask her out and get your answer...
>>
File: IMG_6026.jpg (34KB, 471x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6026.jpg
34KB, 471x280px
>>35158707
I'll do it then. Next time I see her, because asking people out over facebook is for cunts.

>>35158745
>a lost little puppy
Good way to describe it.

Why am I so fucking tired so suddenly what the fuck
>>
>>35157904

Story that shit senpai
>>
>>35158064
You're dense. Make the move
>>
File: 1463012062830.jpg (85KB, 1387x702px) Image search: [Google]
1463012062830.jpg
85KB, 1387x702px
>>35157777
Quad sevens and good advice grats anon
>>
>>35158917
I'm dense. I'll make the move.
>>
File: 1488146865266.gif (1MB, 916x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488146865266.gif
1MB, 916x544px
>>35157777
>>35157877
>>35157933
>>35158422
KEK HAS BLESSED THIS THREAD TODAY

OP YOU HAVE RECEIVED AN OMEN TO "MAKE THE MOVE"

PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>35158913
Basically her and I were really close. We would hook up sometimes and there plenty of times where she would let me eat her out but wouldn't let me fuck. I also wanted a relationship with her but she didn't. Felt like she led me on and played with my emotions and I kinda got obssesed with her too. So I dropped her and we exchanged some nasty words and she blocked me on everything. She immediately started fucking someone else, someone I know well. She made many attempts to get me to take her back.

As for the jealous thing. She took a video of herself making out with some chick using my best friends snapchat. I feel like she did that so I would see it.
>>
>>35158342
Seconding this one-word answers are always a surefire sign she isn't that interested.
>>
>>35159091
Well, that fucking tears it then.
>>
>>35159135
>poor chad only has gotten to eat his oneitis out "plenty" of times
You can talk when she won't even speak to you until then fuck off
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.