[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your favorite passage from Elliot Rodger's manifesto.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 11

File: 45.png (738KB, 750x638px) Image search: [Google]
45.png
738KB, 750x638px
Post your favorite passage from Elliot Rodger's manifesto.
>>
Never got around to reading the full thing, so please enlighten me with the good parts.
>>
>>35157602
The part where he became psychotic because his 10/10 big tit blonde crush had a boyfriend.

Like man it's okay to be upset over that but jesus christ.
>>
File: 23df234dsf4234.png (69KB, 814x624px) Image search: [Google]
23df234dsf4234.png
69KB, 814x624px
>>35157626

This and the part where he does a U-turn to splash his latte on a couple of Stacies at a bus stop
>>
File: elliot throws a tantrum.png (70KB, 659x801px) Image search: [Google]
elliot throws a tantrum.png
70KB, 659x801px
>>35157602
What stood out to me the most when I first read it was how often he says he threw a tantrum.
>>
>>35157821

His mother claimed he was a high functioning autistic child in her divorce documents
>>
>>35157844
I could see that. Inability to form relationships being a symptom that comes to mind. What about the violence and the self-importance?
>>
>>35157916

A lot of children throw tantrums and they turn out alright. The narcissism probably had to do with his upbringing. I think there's something significant that he left out that had a negative effect on him, probably related to his parents divorce.
>>
>>35157993
He threw tantrums well into his final year of life, read the thing I posted.
>>
File: puberty and mountain dew.png (96KB, 592x677px) Image search: [Google]
puberty and mountain dew.png
96KB, 592x677px
>>35157602
The jarring shift in tone from puberty and masturbation to drinking Mountain Dew Game Fuel had me in tears the first time I read it. It never fails to make me laugh.
>>
$300 armani sunglasses
>>
>>35157844

Or self-entitled little bitch as we say in English.
>>
File: Moment of truth.jpg (248KB, 1043x434px) Image search: [Google]
Moment of truth.jpg
248KB, 1043x434px
He was very intelligent and profound, no matter what the haters hungry to punish him want to say.
>>
>>35158042
>He threw tantrums well into his final year of life, read the thing I posted.

good observation. I dont know
>>
File: Elliot quote.jpg (242KB, 900x400px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot quote.jpg
242KB, 900x400px
>>35157626
i think Elliot was deluded about himself and lacked logical introspection on his awkwardness but this quote of his raises a good point. I can't logically refute this, in fact anyone whose seen how woman are in reality can't seriosly refute this.
>>
Elliot should have had psych evaluation as part of his regular health checks. Then his condition would have been discovered and he could have been euthanised humanely.
>>
>>35158363
>why did this all exist
>how did life come to be
>normie tier over saturated philisophical questions no one nows the answer to
>oh well, maby he'll realize the stupidity of sex and relationships in genera-
>why can't i get a girlfriend? i just want sex blah blah blah

poor Elliot, all he wanted was to be a normie.
>>
>>35158505
I wonder if he ever read Schopenhauer.
>implying he was intelligent enough to do so based on reading his """manifesto"""
>>
>>35157844
>high functioning autistic child

ugh, why does this sound familiar... been away from /r9k/ for almost two years, first day back
>>
>>35158588
bitch euthanized himself
>>
>>35158188
>self-entitled
What?
>>
he was a wounded narcissist who expected beautiful women to come to him due to his sheer brilliance and nothing else would do. he killed a bunch of nerdy asians and when he failed to get into the sorority shot people at random. a failure. not even a robot.
>>
>>35158700
>he failed to get into the sorority shot people at random. a failure
my favorite episode
>>
>>35158637
Indeed, should have happened earlier. Then the functioning parts of him could have been harvested and used in people.
>>
>>35157602
Interesting statement actually when he says he wants to fit in. Does he want to fit in so he's not acknowledged, as I do. Or just to be a part of society?
Then he says that the females don't see what's good in him, implying he thinks there is something good in him. This is instead of coming to the true conclusion that I have even made that there isn't anything particularly good, so just don't bother anymore. He needed to come to that conclusion early, he wouldn't of gone mad but if one comes to said conclusion, it's no longer possibly to fit in, either as a part of functioning society or just not to he acknowledged.

My theory of society and self esteem based of experience and shit.
>>
How did Chris Chan's parents prevent him from pulling an Elliot Rodger? They're very similar people.
>>
File: 1482268553312.jpg (90KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
1482268553312.jpg
90KB, 717x960px
>>35158593
Your post is nothing but a completely transparent and tired attempt to degrade his intelligence, so I leave it the way as it is as it is not worth more.
>>
File: Trench_coat.png (399KB, 359x750px) Image search: [Google]
Trench_coat.png
399KB, 359x750px
>>35158700
>he killed a bunch of nerdy asians
only 3. Bunch would imply more than a couple (2) or several (3+)

>he failed to get into the sorority shot people at random. a failure. not even a robot.
Not as bad as Lindsay Souvannarath, the half-gook white supremacist tumblrina who got dumped by her Slavic (actually central asian) neo-nazi internet boyfriend. Arrested in her trenchcoat as soon as she landed at the airport, still awaiting trial and likely to get at least 10+ years.
>>
>>35158938
>actually central asian

He doesn't really look anything of it, though.
>>
File: elliot rodger death cert 1.jpg (1MB, 1316x1700px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger death cert 1.jpg
1MB, 1316x1700px
>>35157602
i havent read the manifesto but i have these
>>
>>35157602
"I don't consider fucking a ladyboy on DXM gay, You are so dissociated from your current state and horny It's like your fucking an object"
>>
File: elliot rodger death cert 2.jpg (981KB, 1315x1700px) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger death cert 2.jpg
981KB, 1315x1700px
>>35159050
numero dos of dos
>>
File: alexander_slavros.jpg (16KB, 337x449px) Image search: [Google]
alexander_slavros.jpg
16KB, 337x449px
>>35159010
I'm pretty sure Eurasians and half-white half-asians are the most psychologically fucked up people living in the West.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.