[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now where could my pipe be?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1488135675881.png (16KB, 194x170px) Image search: [Google]
1488135675881.png
16KB, 194x170px
Now where could my pipe be?
>>
It's probably somewhere reasonable, within what you would expect
>>
up your ass FAGGOT
>>
File: my pipe.jpg (143KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
my pipe.jpg
143KB, 1080x720px
A pipe? Is this a gift? Is it my birthday?
>>
>>35157434
You see the likely answer is to why there's so much anti matter and dark matter is it's humans and other intelligent lifeforms that's why it's so hard to detect because they've all achieved a constant hive like state and also reached a separate plain of existence but also maintain enough of a presence here to be detected now you are wondering what does this all mean well the answer is quite simple that god does not exist but an afterlife does exist though the specifics remain to be seen unless of course we can a way to communicate with the matter
or see more of it because there's more then what the human eye can see they may not even be human anymore they may be an enemy of humanity think for a second that an enemy you can't see or interact with is passing through your body at will constantly defying all known laws of physics how do you defeat this form?
That is the question we should all be asking ourselves unless of course the anti matter is the demons and dark matter the angels or is there a third matter state light matter or positive particles god particles we can't see or interact with even with equipment we use to detect dark and anti matter? Maybe these matter states are humans who have obtained true ascension?
time holds the answers to our questions.
>>
>>35157434
your orange cat has taken it
>>
File: 1488135147170.gif (39KB, 383x239px) Image search: [Google]
1488135147170.gif
39KB, 383x239px
>>35157681
Astonishingly correct!
Garfield!
>>
>>35157599
or the only reason we are detecting such matter particles is because we've actually entered a large time dilation field the direct cause of a blackhole or worm hole of course we won't notice until it's to late but from the outside it's probably already ended and a new cycle started
think we are in a state of non existence yet still existing essentially existential limbo neither dead neither alive but also not even on the perceived dimension we may have passed into the fourth or filth dimensions rather then exist on the 3rd or 2nd we may even exist on a wavelength unknown or undetectable in fact we may even be a particle and the other particles we are detecting are in fact entire galaxies or universes the big bang may have been the result of two such particles colliding and destroying all known laws and completely warping the perceived understanding of time and physics and death itself
you may not even exist

let that sink in.
>>
This was genuine comedy in the 70's
really makes one want to kill themselves huh
>>
>>35157434
Garfield is the new Shrek of memes.
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
And on a closing note you'll all probably be dying to know well what the hell can i do? if my life is so meaningless in a sea of innumerable things going on like one giant clock all working in unison why should i live? Well the answer isn't that simple i'm afraid you can't delay the inevitable but you also don't know what awaits you either aren't you curious to see what this existence has to offer? instead? the possibility of being flung billions of years into the future
and potentially meeting a paradoxical clone of yourself or several of yourselves learning the many outcomes of your actions you can be the one who waited to see it all you can control it all
patience will be answer rather then trying to cheat the system so to speak you can chance it if your a betting man but i wouldn't recommend it because you will probably end up
getting stuck in a loop or limbo of some kind
which again defies all known aspects of reality
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
>>35157923
However another likely possibility exists that if all the particles in this "universe" this plane of existence which we are familiar with on a rudimentary level are beyond our control and likely influenced by other close or interdenominational phenomenon then say "universe b" or "universe b1" and so on we could likely have a paradox of a paradox in which everything is working like a contradictory clock
and everything determined by another uninverse and influencing the next a1 influences a2 but a2 is contaminated by b1 and b1 was contaminated by d2 which also had brief contact with a1 all these universes interacting likely creates possibilities that then create likely events which then turn into undeniable facts
like the sun rising and setting the tides rising and falling that's a fact it will happen
much like a solar eclipse it always happens
but it's shifting at a slow rate which again is proof of the contamination theory everything is moving shifting realities like a cube of jello
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
>>35157923
>>35158057
Now then for a true closing note
God particles are likely universes
that are contaminating other universes with likely possibilities then contaminating more universes with facts in which leave the mysterious dark matter which is proof of external contamination
>>
>>35158092
>>35158057
>>35157923
>>35157771
>>35157599
The short and sweet answer is
What the fuck can you do?
Not much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgmoMO66uPg&t=4216s

>anon, 0
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
>>35157923
>>35158057
>>35158092
>>35158114
The long and bitter answer is
accept this uncertain reality hurling yourself into the unknown and minimizing the shock and awe of it all will likely dampen the Revelation it all from either the council of universes aware of this disease or the "god" the master mind of it all
simply tossing another number another particle of data aside maybe we are nothing more then a computer simulation destined to be stored at our supposed expiry or programmed death date
ah now i see
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
>>35157923
>>35158092
>>35158114
>>35158183
It's as i thought
we are nothing more then mindless pieces of code in a global computer simulation the universe likely being a computer far beyond our understanding working like an expertly crafted clock ticking away
>>
>>35157434
its in your empty head, larping scum
>>
>>35158220
>>35158183
>>35158114
>>35158092
>>35158057
>>35157923
>>35157771
>>35157599
I know i know the revelation seems like a lot
maybe even madness but you must understand there are likely people who would try to convince you otherwise of my revelation my understanding the truth that i have given you the pieces of the puzzle you were not yet aware of but now are aware of beware of those who try to persuade you otherwise
Consider yourselves warned and educated
and also weakened you are frail soon you shall grasp more then you could've imagined
>>
GARFUNKEL YOUVE GARFINKLED ME FOR THE LAST GARFUCKING TIME
>>
>>35157599
>>35157771
>>35157923
>>35158057
>>35158092
>>35158114
>>35158183
>>35158220
>>35158302
i think you need to leave.
oregano
>>
>>35157434
>smokes pipe in 2017
>inhales molten plastic
>>
>>35158326
i think you need to garfuckoff
and take the nutbar with
>>
>>35158302
tl;dr

be more concise
>>
>>35158391
your inability to accept the truth
stinks of their doing
your kind what does it exist for?
what do you do? is it destruction do you lust for destruction that much or is it data knowing everything there is to know is that what your kind seeks?
ah but you likely do not know the answer because you are just an indoctrinated drone
sent to spew their lies and seduce more to follow their cause blindly while snuffing out dissent wherever it lies Maybe you can see reason? and refuse your masters lies?
or have you lost your will?
>>
>>35158391
Ah it seems i was right you are nothing more then an agent of their bidding truly pathetic
maybe i am alone and cursed into seeing the truth
maybe it is madness and this is punishment for my crimes? i wonder.
>>
i shall make a prediction now
within 1 year the board of /pol/ shall replace the term "redpilled" with "piped" and "bluepilled" with "the cat has your pipe". mabe garfpilled
>>
>>35157875
holey incorrect
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.