[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: R-367511-1215965809.jpeg.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-367511-1215965809.jpeg.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
I'm eighteen and find myself growing as a person. I've managed to step out of this sheltered reality so many members of society live in and begin to see things for what they are. This has some what isolated me from my family and friends because they are unwilling to see things from my perspective. On top of this I'm really struggaling with where I want to be in life at the moment. The most difficult part about all of this is I have no one to share my thoughts with who can understand me and relate with me, i feel isolated and this feeling of constant loneliness is becoming unbearable. To put a question to this post I'll ask whats the best way to meet like minded people, over the internet or locally, I'd prefer non univerity/college related answers because thats already something I'm considering but if this is to be an answer than tell me whats worth studying, if indeed anything at all.
>>
>>35157420
>I'm eighteen

go blog somewhere else, you stupid newfag kid
>>
File: 1487226011744.gif (2MB, 391x304px)
1487226011744.gif
2MB, 391x304px
Is this a copypasta? Because it sure is cringy as fuck.
>>
>>35157420
If you're seriously not even twenty, you are so much luckier than the rest of the board. You have a chance to learn from the mistakes of others. This board is a phenomenal resource of the dire consequences of a wasted life, and you have the privilege of learning from their mistakes. Work hard, take risks, power through pain, grow as a person- don't fall for the pitfall of seeking easy answers to life's problems, just go fucking honey badger until you are what you wish to become.
ps just show up to meetings for school clubs, have a passion and find people who share it
pps saying you 'managed to step out of this sheltered reality' and 'see things for what tehy are' stinks of babby's first personal epiphany. You will continue to grow and learn, for shits sake don't convince yourself you've got it all figured out before you're even legal to drink
>>
>>35157420
>I'm eighteen
Stopped there. Go do your homework you fucking dork.
>>
>>35157672
All I meant was i've matured past those around me, I'm very much aware that there is always going to be more to learn, like as I've learnt, looking on 4chan for serious advice is going to involve sithing through a lot of hate. However I'm still likely to find something more useful than if I were to post on tumblr.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.