[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Before what age does having sex make you an auto-normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 1479515882255.jpg (97KB, 650x604px) Image search: [Google]
1479515882255.jpg
97KB, 650x604px
Before what age does having sex make you an auto-normie?
>>
>>35156790
any age

sex is for normies
>>
>>35156790
>Eliotposting

Enjoy being a virgin the rest of your worthless life.
>>
>>35156878
shit the fuck up u dumb roastie cunt bitch. suck my dick bitch choke on it and die you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>35156902
lol you're just mad because I, nor any other woman, would ever want your tiny cock near them.
>>
>>35156878

Not, OP, but I'm one of the most obsessed Elliot posters on /r9k/ and I'm not a virgin
>>
>>35156949
>woman unaware that shes valuing females as purely sexual objects to be used by men

i dont even like elliot, but this is like pottery
>>
>>35156954
Sure thing buddy. I totally believe you.
>>
>>35156790
if you get laid before 18 you're more normie than me
im so ready to die
>>
>>35156949
i told you to shit up and die roastie bitch. if we met in real life I could beat the shit out of you and you would be helpless. all you could is beg me to stop.

consider that fact, before you act up online bitch.
>>
>>35157009
Nope. I'm more saying that anon over there is angry because he can't get laid, because women don't find him attractive. Quite what that has to do with "women as purely sexual objects" I've no idea.
>>
>>35157027

I don't care if some faggot believes me or not, and even if you didn't I wouldn't care because there's nothing wrong with being a virgin
>>
>>35157074
Even if you did try (which I doubt) how long do you think you'd be able to carry on for before some alpha chad strolled up and beat the shit out of you?

>>35157103
>there's nothing wrong with being a virgin
Only virgins believe this.
>>
>>35157077
I am not angry you dumb worthless roastie piece of shit.

I am using my superior intelligence to wage ruthless psychological war on you.

>Even if you did try (which I doubt) how long do you think you'd be able to carry on for before some alpha chad strolled up and beat the shit out of you?

do you think some normie is going to have the balls to stop me from mutilating you with a knife huh?

I would gouge out your eyes and carve into your forehead the word roastie.

you better watch your back roastie. you'll never be safe again from this moment on.
>>
>>35157159
>my superior intelligence
>Can't even link to the right post

Oh I'm laughing. I'm also laughing at the rest of your post as well.
>>
>>35157111
>>there's nothing wrong with being a virgin
>Only virgins believe this.

When I was actually a a virgin, and people called me a virgin as an insult, I didn't care.

Now that I'm not a virgin and people call me it (falsely) as an insult, it also doesn't bother me.

The person I idolise the most (Elliot Rodger) was a virgin.
>>
>>35157200
Why would I link to 2 posts when they are both your posts, you dumbass roastie bitch.

I'd beat your face in with a hammer if I had to, and I'd walk away.

Do you think I would get convicted? With Trump in the white house?
>>
>>35157077
well, clearly you didnt consciously mean to give off the message that im saying you are giving off, but let me try helping you understand what i meant.

you are telling the guy that since he likes elliot, which you equate to being a failure of sorts, he will never have a woman act sexually with him. you are not saying a woman will never like him, or that a woman will never financially support him, you are skipping that and straight up saying that women will never fuck him, which in your mind is apparently the end all be all purpose that a woman has with a man.

additionally youre telling him he has a small pee pee, which is just very vain and a straight up dumb thing to say to a stranger over the internet. what wold you think if he called you flatchested? its pretty retarded, right?
>>
>>35157272
>Have you ever been so wrong that you had to type a missive to make it seem like you were actually correct all along.

Anon just accept it, it's find to be wrong, just so long as you learn.

>>35157270
Your impotent rage makes me smile.
>>
>>35157321
You mistakenly think I am angry. It is part of my plan you dumb worthless roastie bitch.

Sensing hostility your subconscious goes into defense mode and you will be more wary about what you do.

I am paralyzing you with terror and you are helpless to stop it.

Who's impotent now you stupid roastie bitch?
>>
>>35157321

Some Elliot posters are virgins, some are not, and many of the current virgin Elliot posters will eventually lose their virginity.

Even if their social/sexual status is low at the moment, it will rise over time, and yours will fall.
>>
>Before high school
Only Chads and ghetto trash lose their virginities then
>In high school
Normie
>In college
A bit of a weirdo, aka cyborgs
>After college
Either conservative Christfag, or fucking loser.
>>
>>35156878
>>Eliotposting
>Enjoy being a virgin the rest of your worthless life.

I'm an Elliot poster and I have 2 children.
>>
File: who-is-behind-mass-immigration.png (620KB, 714x838px) Image search: [Google]
who-is-behind-mass-immigration.png
620KB, 714x838px
let's not take away from the real issues here and there would be plenty for everyone if the goddamned Jews were gassed.
>>
>>35157441
but then youd weed out all the high iq alleles and end up niggery
>>
>>35157321
>let me dismiss your argument by saying typing the reasoning behind an argument means you are wrong

since my argument is based on you saying x because you subconsciously know y, it does require a little bit of thinking on your part. dont be afraid of thinking a little bit.

also, if i so wanted to i could also mirror your post back at you, saying that the fact that you replied means youre backpedaling because you want to "make it seem like you were actually correct all along.", but im not that petty and unimaginative.
>>
>>35157405
>high school
so someone who loses their virginity freshman year is the same as someone who does as a senior?
>>
File: nKNvQpi.png (194KB, 484x720px) Image search: [Google]
nKNvQpi.png
194KB, 484x720px
>>35157454
negative crypto jew
>>
>>35157487
im right though senpai

even shicklegruber was jewish
>>
>>35157469
No, they're not exactly the same.
Losing your virginity in senior year puts you on the lower end of "normie".
Being over 18 and still being a virgin is where things start to become weird. Thing start to become really strange when you're past your early 20s and still a virgin.
>>
>>35157462
>You might say you don't know something
>But I say you do
>And I know your mind better than you

Shitty reasoning, senpai.
>>
>>35157776
if you even bothered reading the reasoning in my other post youd see how its not illogical, but you were quick to dismiss it saying that simply typing out an argument means im wrong. how can somebody say something as stupid as that? with that line of reasoning youd be able to "disprove" any and all arguments that have ever been written. ever. stupid.
>>
>>35157840
It's quite simple, there was no implication there, I don't subconsciously think anything like what you wrote. Oh wait you're autistic, you can't comprehend that someone else's mind works differently to yours. That's fine, I'll leave you alone.
>>
>>35158132
ok, this is a something. instead of dismissing my argument you simply acknowledged it and said im wrong. no counter arguments, fine whatever.

im gonna add that women saying a man will never get sex is usually what they think is the hardest hitting insult they can give. this only reinforces my original argument that women know they are, in the end, toys to be used by men.

we can leave it at that. youve already made eyour point that you seem to think you dont think that way.

by the by, next time you may want to lay off the insults, mostly the "u r a an aurismo" type. saying that kind of shit makes you look upset and gives the idea that you know i won. im not saying thats what you think, im just saying getting mad like that gives off that impression.
>>
>>35158380
Your argument is, quite literally, "you're thinking something, that I know you're thinking even if you insist you aren't". I honestly don't know how to argue against. I know my own mind better than you.
>>
>>35158494
you couldve tried thinking of another reason as to why women, as a last resort, always seem to jump to the insult "u r not gonna get your dick wet wiht ur smal penos", instead of the reasoning im suggesting.
>>
>>35156878
I'm a virgin and I hope you die in a car accident
>>
If you haven't had set by 18 you're non functional and should be recycled.
>>
>>35156790
Having any sex at all makes you a normie.
>>
>>35158886
i believe newton or some fuck like that died a virgin.

you are a hindrance to humanity. and before you say i am too, well maybe, but at least i dont go around saying stupid shit like you do.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.