[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you peeps actually want friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: FatCat.jpg (54KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
FatCat.jpg
54KB, 450x800px
>2011
>work at fast food to afford college
>new guy comes in
>really shy
>talk to him to get him to open up
>had a sense of humor, said he uses 4chan on occasion
>added him on steam after work
>he only owns single player anime games
>never starts conversation, just sends me a meme every now and then

>never came over to drink with friends on birthday
>never came to local vidya tourneys with me
>never invited me over
>didn't come to graduation party
>never came with me to pax

and more recently
>bails out on seeing john wick 2 with some buds AFTER I bought tickets.

Maybe I'm overgeneralizing you guys, but how come you complain about being so lonely, but never initiate anything? Or even seem to try?

If you're reading this J, talk to me on steam.
>>
>>35156769
because he has social anxiety. impossible for normies to understand i know
>>
>>35156864
So I should leave him in his apartment to do nothing? When he's not in his bubble hes a cool guy, and I don't find myself intimidating in the least.
>>
>>35156921
he doesnt wanna go outside he doesnt feel comfortable at all and he wont "snap out of his bubble" suddenly if he joins you at a party

he has mental issues and he has to work it out himself or get help from a pro

>So I should leave him in his apartment to do nothing?
i dont know you or the guy u r talking about but yea probably. he obviously doesnt wanna go outside so stop pressuring him he prolly feels awful for that movie or whatever john wick is i dont pay attention to normie shit he didnt join
>>
just talk to him sometimes on steam and be nice, dont invite him to [normie gathering] he will hate it
>>
>>35157133
So is that the cycle here?
I'm going to come off rude but its like you people want friends, don't try, complain about loneliness, and then get upset when people move on.

>>35157158
Is that really all I can do? I don't think of my friends as being too normie, we're all nerds.

It just seems like a sad life to supply yourself materialistically by playing videogames and watching anime, but not wanting to build relationships with people. Though I'm one for loose interpretation of life, this just seems wrong.
>>
>>35156769

No, we want to be different people.
We want to be the type of man that can be genuinely respected and/or loved, we don't want pity.
>>
>>35157317
Wow, you really don't understand what social anxiety is like do you?
>>
ITT: normie who doesn't know what social anxiety is visits /r9k/ for the first time
>>
File: 1476815696960.jpg (63KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1476815696960.jpg
63KB, 500x493px
>>35156769
>Do you peeps actually want friends?
FUCK no. I think my only actual friend in the world is my dad, and I like it that way. I think we keep each other from suicidal loneliness.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.