[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What items are part of your everyday carry? post your age and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: J9aLnjP.jpg (539KB, 1500x1101px)
J9aLnjP.jpg
539KB, 1500x1101px
What items are part of your everyday carry?

post your age and what you do for a living

pic related, 27 and a graphics designer
>>
You realize you're on fucking /r9k/ right?
>>
>>35156358
What's wronge with him carrying a gun ut not like e said he going to go Elliot he just is showing you what he carry's.
>>
>>35156340

im a 23 year old NEET that doesnt go outside

my pjs dont even have pockets
>>
>>35156415
When did I say anything was wrong with carrying a gun you normie piece of human shit?
>>
>>35156340
why do you need a gun and a knife if ur a graffic designer? you carry these everyday?
>>
File: wj.jpg (37KB, 569x506px) Image search: [Google]
wj.jpg
37KB, 569x506px
>>35156340

>having a black and red color scheme on everything in your pocket
>>
>>35156522
first thing I noticed before even reading the post, OP is a massive faggot even if he does carry
>>
>>35156358
>normalfag not getting the purpose of an EDC
Holy shit, don't you have some dick to suck at a trendy restaurant, fag?
>>
that's a sissy ass knife. what kind of gun wielder has a muji pen
>>
>>35156609
He is a graphics designer.
>>
I am a neet and i carry my massive cock around the house
>>
>wallet
>phone
>keys

I don't understand people that post tons of shit. An everyday carry should be as simplified as possible, you don't want to be carrying loads of useless shit around with you every day that's a pain in the ass.

You need a light? Use your phone's flash.
You need a blade? Use a key to cut with.

etc etc
>>
>>35156415
>>35156573
I'm pretty sure he meant that robots don't leave home, so they don't need to carry anything around the house.
>>
>edc a weird ass custom oversized 10 round 1911
>edc thread but doesn't show the holster
>ironically carrying a pistol to a comfy white collar millennial internet job
>>
>>35156340
Just a wallet and phone. I might look into getting a knife but I live in Australia where anything that might be used to defend yourself from some rando coon is illegal. If I were in America I'd concealed carry erry fuckin day tho.
>>
>>35156734
>Need a knife?
>Use your key

Nigga you are so fucking dumb. Just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>35156340

>ccw a full size pisto

Are you obese or don't care about printing?
>>
File: EDC.jpg (1MB, 2304x1536px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
1MB, 2304x1536px
>>35156340
I only leave the house once or twice a week typically, so it's not literally an Every Day Carry, but whatever. I'm sure even the normiest of normies stay home for a day once in a while so even theirs isn't literally every day.
>>
>>35157313
Forgot to add I'm 27 and NEET.
>>
>>35156340
>edc a 1911
Fuck off fudd

>>35156358
lol yuropoors
>>
23, factory worker

Wallet with a chain.
Led light
Lighter
Foldable knife
Couple of hankies in backpocket
Smartphone
>>
>>35156477
So he doesn't get killed by nigggers.
>>
>>35157150
You don't need to carry a knife just to cut open packages and shit retard. Admit it, you're just some edgy shitskin idiot who thinks it's cool to carry a knife. Saying that it's 'practical' as an excuse for your stupidity. A new shreds tape and cardboard just fine faggot.
>>
>>35157876
I'm 25 you fucking idiot. I'm well past my edgy phase. Keys are trash for opening anything. I've used them before when I didn't have my work knife on me. They are shit. Just because someone understands and appreciates the utility of a knife doesn't make them an edgelord. Grow up.
>>
Car key, house key, two cards, phone and some loose change.

47, property owner.
>>
>>35157949
So what's your excuse for carrying a knife on you every day? Explain its utility to someone that doesn't carry one. I've literally never found myself out in my daily life saying "wow I sure wish I had a knife right now."

If it's for your work you should have it at work. Lots of workplaces have box cutters around. Not as carry.
>>
>>35157800
If you had to bet, how many times do you think OP has ever been attacked by niggers?
>>
>>35156340
I love how the knife matches your phone. Really aesthetically pleasing, OP.

Personally, I'm a 26 year old sysadmin.

Slim leather wallet
Galaxy Note 4
Keys (home, car, workplace, friend's business, parent's home, 3x apartments)
2011 MacBook Pro (dual-boot Mac OSX and Kubuntu)
Lenovo X220 running Windows 7
Computer repair toolkit
Small swiss army knife
Cheap wristwatch
Bert's Bees
>>
>>35158061
>I've literally never found myself out in my daily life

I know. It's why you can't understand that things exist outside of going to the shops for my food.
>>
>>35158061
It seems to involve a daily need to "open packages", "slice fruit" and "cut rope" on the street.
>>
>Samsung Galaxy S5
>wallet
>keys for apartment, parents' house, car, and motorcycle
>multi-tool just cause
>lighter

I don't even smoke. Having a lighter instantly makes you a cool guy in the eyes of a smoker.
>>
>>35158258
You're still not explaining anything. That's the second time you've refused to provide examples when asked. I'm going to reasonably assume that you can't.
>>
>phone
>cigarettes
>lighter
>keys
>wallet
>box cutter
>sharpie + pen
>forklift license

I only leave the house for work
>>
>>35158355
>Heh... he didn't spoonfeed me knowledge. I win!

If you're too sheltered or stupid to think where a knife might possibly be useful then I'm not going to sit here and convince you otherwise when I literally don't give a single fuck as to what you think. It has been useful in my daily life. I will carry one. I don't care what you do.
>>
>>35156340
Is the gun for when you finally snap?
>>
>>35158581
So you're admitting that you are wrong and you have no argument. That's what I thought.

I'm sure girls are so impressed by how dangerous and edgy you are. kek
>>
I used to have a King of clubs zippo lighter and a wallet.
I lost both. I need to quit smoking. I need to stop being suck a fucking loser.
>>
>>35158581
>I don't care what you do.

I will be amused by your Bourne delusion.
>>
>>35158656
>>35158611
>When the autist gets so assblasted and upset that nobody cares about what he thinks that he replies twice to the same post
>>
File: g.jpg (15KB, 500x333px)
g.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
Summer:

>Phone.
>Wallet + 5 bucks.
>Keyes.

Winter:

>Phone.
>Wallet + 5 bucks.
>Keyes.
>Gloves
>Hat
>Tissues.

In my opinion you don't need more than this.
>>
most useful items ever made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFEk-oUujhk
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.