[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what did you eat today robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 17

File: 1485369223017.jpg (218KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1485369223017.jpg
218KB, 1600x1067px
what did you eat today robots?
>>
Two slices of pineapple, I'm going to eat a burger now.
>>
Pork chop with vegetables lathered in butter and black pepper
>>
Some really mediocre general tsao chicken and chow mein

2 rice krispie squares
>>
three mozzarela cheese balls dipped in olive oil and herbs

toasted bread with pears, goat cheese, greens, and an egg

stuffed piquillo peppers

crab stuffed salmon with mashed potatos and streamed brussel sprouts

two two hearted beers and half a liter of vodka
>>
Ate the 3 remaining slices of pizza I got yesterday from pizza hut for $10 lg orange juice and water
>>
2 packs of double stuffed oreos and a baked potato in the microwave
>>
File: 1414548166613.jpg (48KB, 530x800px) Image search: [Google]
1414548166613.jpg
48KB, 530x800px
Cup of coffee
One hotdog
4 Wint-o-green lifesavers
Mozzarella/Lamb/Feta gyro on pita from greek place

replying to everyone in the thread because lonely

>>35156079
what time is it there? did you go the whole day without eating until now?
>>35156124
sounds tasty, did you make it yourself? do you cook a lot?
>>35156286
>tfw too lazy to drive out to panda express to get fat on orange chicken
>>35156489
are you from /ck/
>>35156835
i don't know how anyone manages to drink orange juice without feeling sick, all i can stomach is water
>>
2 cheese filled breadsticks
an egg mcmuffin
2 donuts
2 pieces of toast with honey
2 cups of yogurt
tendies and seasoned potato wedges from kwik trip
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (105KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
105KB, 1200x900px
sausage egg mc muffin, orange juice and a hashbrown
>>
I woke up at 10 am. It is 5 pm now where I am.
I woke up, had a few chips. A kit kat. Some hours later I heated up some ramen and a roll, and had an orange. Now I'm eating some chcocolate pirouttes
Who here /weird eating habits/
>>
four saltine crackes and som water
>>
>>35155992
>cereal
>vegan nut cutlet with roast potatoes, veg and gravy
>a bag of crisps
>fishless fish fingers with beans and toast
>>
my parents have been home all day so i never had a chance to leave my room and get food from the kitchen. only access to food was a couple small snacks i had in my room.

2 sticks of string cheese
1 choco dip granola bar
handful of pretzel sticks
2 cups of tap water

since i got up at 8am this morning. 12 hours ago. they're going to bed in 2 hours my stomach has been hurting for a while i really can't wait to actually eat something soon.

i'd have more food stored in here normally but i have literally no money not even spare change to buy a $1 walmart sandwich or something.

weekends always really suck ass on weekdays they work in the morning so i have until noon to make myself something for lunch and something for dinner after they get home so i don't have to go out of my room.

tax returns should be coming soon i hope, i'm not sure how many more weeks i can keep this up it's already been almost 2 whole months since i've had to see my parents.
>>
>>35156933
5 o'clock
I'm used to it, had to make weight as a fighter in the past.
>>
File: nectar.jpg (1MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
nectar.jpg
1MB, 2800x1620px
Three of these bad boys. All my body needs.
>>
>>35157273
to anyone wondering why i don't want to see my parents it's because they really really really hate me and never ever ever want to have to see me and be reminded that i exist.

they consider me a parasite vermin and have been trying as hard as they can to kill me for years, hiding away from them at all times is the only way i've found to be able to keep living.

i would murder suicide us if they ever kicked me out of my home and they both know it which is the ONLY reason they barely tolerate my existence while actively trying to kill me.

to anyone with similarly terrible families i recommend this threatening approach always remember that these normalfags have so much more to lose by dying than you do YOU have the power.
>>
>>35155992
A Mcdonald's chicken sandwich with some fries and and large smoothie for lunch and some nachos for dinner
>>
>>35157336
hot juicy chicken with just a little crunch from the savory breading and shredded lettuce. creamy delicious mayonnaise providing essential moisture allows you to chew the sandwich into an aromatic paste with such ease it seems like the sandwich disappears sliding effortlessly into your mouth. just one is not enough it teases your appetite leaves you wanting more and more. god i wish i had a dollar right now it's been a year since i had the luxury to eat such a fantastic fast food meal like that. i should stop browsing this threat it's making me hungrier and i have nothing food to eat...
>>
File: 1451364055527.png (11KB, 381x381px) Image search: [Google]
1451364055527.png
11KB, 381x381px
>>35155992
whiskey, pomegranate juice, and two pieces of toast. in that order
>>
>>35155992
Had a big family dinner tonight so I had

Cheerios
2 Plates of curry and 2 naan breads
4 slices of lemon meringue
Some trifle
Cheese and crackers
>>
A single biscuit. A cameo creme, though. Quality biscuits.
Also through a dozen beer with a dozen to go.
>>
Pastel

>tfw don't take a shit since yesterday
>>
File: 1473451071542.png (11KB, 234x217px) Image search: [Google]
1473451071542.png
11KB, 234x217px
>>35155992
>breakfast
two pieces of swiss cheese on toasted bread
>lunch
1/4 pound cheeseburger
>dinner
split a freezer pizza with me darlin mum

and of course I had that first sip of the day
>>
>>35157668
Additional information:

I ate three
>>
>breakfast
frosted flakes
>lunch
pizza rolls
>dinner
lamb with vegetables
>>
>>35155992
pepperoni and sausage pizza
>>
File: dinner.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dinner.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
bump
no animal was hurt in the creation of this meal
gardein gardein!
>>
>>35158509
This
Don't hurt those beasts, life is very precious and special for innocent creatures. Eat human instead. Or just plants.
>>
File: GHARBBLFLHGHGBBL.png (168KB, 273x271px) Image search: [Google]
GHARBBLFLHGHGBBL.png
168KB, 273x271px
>>35155992
I need some help from skinnyfags, pronto:

what did you eat this weekend? what is a normal day of meals for you?
>>
I had one of the best burritos of my life
>>
>>35157668
fellow spic detected?
>>
>>35158544
Plants have poor nutritional content.

There's a reason we evolved the ability to eat meat.

Veganism is for our non-sapient ape cousins.
>>
Two spam, egg and cheese sandwiches
Five banana flavored twinkies
and I'm about to eat two cheese burgers.

I can't really help myself given that I keep getting an erection when I eat because I imagine myself being 350~ pounds.
>>
>>35158551
>Meals
>Plural

That's my answer.
>>
>>35158589
You have to eat plants to survive, if you just eat meat you will die
The way I see it, plants are at least more important than meat for humans
>>
>>35158551
First meal:
>ice and tap water

Second meal:
>canned soup

Third meal:
>peanutbutter sandwich

That's literally it.
>>
>>35158796
That doesn't change the fact that meat has superior nutritional content.

Don't be surprised if you're vegan and your son turns out to be a manlet.
>>
File: gottabekidden.jpg (66KB, 210x293px) Image search: [Google]
gottabekidden.jpg
66KB, 210x293px
>>35158589
there's literally no reason to not be vegan unless you're a climate change denier or religious or both.
>>
File: qxOga_s-200x150.gif (164KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
qxOga_s-200x150.gif
164KB, 200x150px
>>35158733
>>35158800
w-what the fuck you guys
>>
>>35158844
You're completely ignoring the fact that if you just eat meat, you will cease to exist on this planet. If you just eat plants, you can argue that it may or may not be as healthy as eating some meat, but you would still continue living as a human.
If meat were necessary the people in India for example who are vegetarian their whole lives would show some sort of problem, but there are generations of vegetarians that live healthy and happy, but there are no examples of only meat eaters in human society now or ever in history.
But you're probably also a racist who thinks that Indians are all four foot tall and use their left hand to finger themselves while they shit
>>
>>35158988
I'm not arguing if meat is strictly necessary you mentally underdeveloped moron I'm saying that a diet which includes regular portions of meat and dairy is objectively far superior to a diet of strictly vegetables and other non-animal products

Maybe you'd be able to understand if you weren't so tragically malnourished.
>>
>>35158980
You'd be amazed by how little food people need to eat to survive. There's been heavy selection towards survivors of famine in our evolutionary history. It's part of why there's an obesity epidemic in the modern age. A handful of foraged nuts and berries should be enough for most people.
>>
File: 1466191983521.jpg (103KB, 736x1151px) Image search: [Google]
1466191983521.jpg
103KB, 736x1151px
>>35155992
cup of coffee
half a plate of biscuits and gravy
a biscuit
3 beers
>>
2 cups of coffee with cream n half a teaspoon of sugar in each cup
A small handful of kix cereal
A dab of strawberry preserves while making toast for Mum
4 tiny tamales
>>
>>35159409
N working on necking 2nd Pabst blu
>>
>>35159074
In what way is it superior? Is there a magic chemical in meat that makes you a genius? Oh I get it, you think the consumption of meat was parallel with human evolution, kind of like how niggers are apes right? Why don't you chew on this little piece of knowledge: humans can only eat cooked meat, and you can only cook meat by placing it over fire, which means that before we regularly if at all ate meat we were already using tools, living in shelters, performing funerals, using verbal language, and all the other developments that pretty much got us where we are today. Getting nutrients from meat is a luxury as well as an important survival tool in hard times. We also used to regularly cook and eat enemy humans because it was nutritious during lean times. Are you saying we should also do that again?
I don't care if you eat meat or not, but to argue that it makes a difference between intelligence, physicality, or anything that isn't economically tied to the movement of food within a society, you're fucking retarded and need to be put down.
>>
File: 1473458297568.png (117KB, 513x597px) Image search: [Google]
1473458297568.png
117KB, 513x597px
>>35159455
>humans can only eat cooked meat

Right out the gate and you've already tripped.
>>
I'v been totally vegan for 3 years & vegan for most of 5. I'm taking 23 credits this semester in college & i dont want children
>>
>>35159505
Inb4 sum1 says "shit major" ya my shits r loose but i'm taking electrical wiring, welding, physics, geology, & calculus
>>
>>35159455
>claims to be a good person
>advocates euthanizing the disabled

unironically kill yourself cuck
>>
File: 1484424797220.jpg (20KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
1484424797220.jpg
20KB, 500x406px
>>35159495
Alright, go eat that chicken in your fridge without cooking it, you'll die off soon
>>
Coffee, cigarettes.
>>
>>35159611
>only kind of meat is chicken
Uh oh, we're on strike 2
>>
Grand Mac, fries, chocolate shake, Diet Coke, and a can of peaches.
>>
File: noradean.png (104KB, 207x207px) Image search: [Google]
noradean.png
104KB, 207x207px
>>35159663
Not all of us count cockmeat as part of our diet
>>
>>35159455
>>35159611
You're mistaking the chicken and the egg.

We stopped being able to eat raw meat because we started overwhelmingly cooking all our meat. Since cooked meat tastes better and is better for you.

Before cooking was widespread we were fine eating everything raw.
>>
>>35157579
McDonald's man plz go
>>
Ur not speaking facts. It's a metaphysical fact that we r one of three things (impossible to no wich):
1)solely chemicals 2)solely free will 3)u have free will but ingestion affects ur intelligence
>>
>>35159759
what you consume and experience has already been decided you are just traveling through the path and since you can't compare one experience to another it is only the ONE TRUE experience
>>
>>35157372
Are you schizo or are they actually trying to kill you?

Like genuinely not taking the piss, I'm just curious as to how they're trying to do that
>>
>>35159809
U dont have a mind
>>
>>35159809
Ur assertion means NOTHING except ur an idiot
>>
>>35159854
constant harassment and abuse at any time they notice me and frequently doing things like banging on my door shouting the most hurtful insults they can come up with for hours until they get tired in a concentrated attempt to sabotage my mental health and force me to commit suicide. interrupting my sleep whenever i'm asleep and they're awake stealing and throwing away my food so i have nothing to eat they also steal my clothing and throw it away any of my possessions really that's why i have to stay and protect my room from them 24/7 if i'm outside of it even for a few minutes to take a shower or something they're IMMEDIATELY taking advantage. they have called the police with lies several times to try and make the police kill me or lock me up. ideally they want to make me kill myself so that they aren't legally responsible for my death as they have too much to lose to risk a murder charge but they want me dead VERY VERY VERY badly. they got me kicked out of college with repeated harassment and lies and the same goes for every job i've ever had they relentlessly lie and slander me to schools and employers until they get inevitably get sick of it and kick me out regardless of the truth of the matter, they HATE me to death and will always as long as they live do absolutely anything in their power to harm me to the greatest extent they possibly can. you may not believe me but very very evil and toxic people exist in this world who want nothing more than to maliciously destroy everyone and everything around them.
>>
>>35155992
Beer.

I am broke. Send help
>>
>>35160152
Is there a reason they hate you so much? Like did you do something bad or do they resent you being born cos it fucked their lives up or what?
>>
>>35155992
I ate 5 cans of these

fucking love the oily bastards
>>
>>35158862
I don't think you'd like to be eaten m8. And excessive agriculture definitely has had an effect on the planet as a whole. That's why vegetarianism/veganism is taking off. (I was vegetarian for like 2 months)
>>
Five little cucumbers, a bag of mini powdered sugar donuts, some cracker/pretzels with cheese, a coke, a yogurt cup, and now I'm gonna reheat a burrito and that'll be it, even though I told myself I'd eat the blueberries today.
>>
>>35160245
sardines are the thinking man's tendies

they are cheap and you can stockpile them under your bed under your cum cape
>>
>>35155992
A box of honey bunches of oats
A cold cut chicken and cheese sammich on good ass bread
An ice cream sammich

I'm stil hungry and currently am fighting the urge to go eat fucking pasta desu
>>
File: 1482176071486.png (357KB, 529x474px) Image search: [Google]
1482176071486.png
357KB, 529x474px
>>35160819
>>cum cape
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>35161254
his cummies drape
>>
File: Wick.jpg (174KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Wick.jpg
174KB, 1920x1080px
>>35160152
Kill them and rape your mother. Are you ugly?
>>
>>35155992
3 rice krispie treats. And that's it.
>>
Made some salmon chowder
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.