[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"How was your weekend, anon? Did you do anything fun?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (60KB, 286x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 286x301px
>"How was your weekend, anon? Did you do anything fun?"
>>
>>35155406
yeah snorted coke for the first time ever
>>
>>35155435
Woah, crazy xDD haha lol :3
>>
File: twinpeaks.jpg (21KB, 455x341px) Image search: [Google]
twinpeaks.jpg
21KB, 455x341px
>>35155406

"y-y-y-you too "
Originigi gigi lgi
>>
>>35155406
yeah broke my friend's dab rig due to sheer bad luck and had to give him $200
>>
>>35155406
I pretty much lost 20 years of my lifespan by doing very questionable activities with a group of random people. Have to go to the doctor tomorrow to check out my chest in the x-rays
>>
>>35155530
please feel free to elaborate, original faggot
>>
>>35155406

>implying I work a job with women
>implying I wear a dress shirt and tie to work
>implying I have time to stand pointlessly around a water cooler
>>
>>35155406
I did woerk
>>
>>35155406
I-I got Saint Seiya and Deus Ex off of Steam
>>
>>35155406
Actually yes, I went to Denmark and had coffee with my brother, after that I took a train home and painted.
>>
File: 1404943436356.jpg (52KB, 377x380px) Image search: [Google]
1404943436356.jpg
52KB, 377x380px
I worked all weekend and spent the rest of the time staring blankly into my computer screen while imagining all of the fun things I'll never do with the friends I'll never have

how was yours
>>
>>35155406
I played vidya and and jerked it, occasionally slinking out of my room to get food without alerting my roommates. Shit was TIGHT, yo.
>>
File: smugberry.jpg (199KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
smugberry.jpg
199KB, 672x672px
>celebrated birthday party with friends
>partied
>hung out saturday and sunday
>spent rest of time replaying half life 2
b-being a semi-normie has it perks
>>
>>35157866
>birthday party
>hung out
>friends
>semi-normie
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.