[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"How dare you be attracted to teenage girls you sick fuck"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1472680572795.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1472680572795.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
"How dare you be attracted to teenage girls you sick fuck"
>>
not my fault they're prettier and purer than 20-something roasties
>>
File: simpsons_185.jpg (26KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons_185.jpg
26KB, 600x451px
>in love with 13 year old girl from neighborhood
>she likes me too
>tfw society tells you to fuck off
alls i want to do is be with her and make love to her. is that so wrong?
>>
>>35155771

Just have a relationship without sex but lots of cuddling. Society might not like it but at least it's legal.
>>
File: i can't even.png (19KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
i can't even.png
19KB, 120x120px
>>35155176
>OH MY GOD ANON WOW ARE YOU SERIOUS I MEAN THAT GIRL IS 18 SO THAT BASICALLY MAKES YOU A PEDOPHILE I CAN'T EVEN

Luckily I don't live in Trumpistan so I can fugg girls that are 16 and I can drink when I'm 18 and make more than 5 dollars an hour.

>>35155632
Not really, sexually speaking teens are wilder than 20-something year olds.
>>
>>35155965

No they're horny and tight but they need a more mature guy to prevent them from letting it fuck up their lives.
>>
>>35155965
dumb fuck euro doesnt realize that some states in america, like mine, have age of consent laws where the girl only has to be 16.
>>
>>35156382

Yes but why not set the age of consent (and marriage) to the age where most girls are physically ready for sex, so around 14.
>>
>>35156382
Cool.

You still make 5 dollars an hour can't drink until you're like 32 years old, and don't have health insurance
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.