[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Masculinity guide to help struggling Beta's on /Pol/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Is it red-pilled ?
>>
>criteria for alpha male
>criteria for being a nigger
Really makes you think
>>
>anything based on spooks
>red pilled
try again, you're just putting on the glasses of a different ideology.
>>
>/pol/
>making the ideal male a brown beta
>>
File: creephy.gif (2MB, 540x304px)
creephy.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Looks are everything. If you're good looking everything you do will be perceived as alpha. If you're ugly everything you do is bad.
>>
>>35155004
zizek is a diseased butterbean
>>
>>35155029
Wrong. You are approaching cuckold levels of self depreciation. Even if you are ugly you can find someone to care for you but you need to have self respect for that.
>>
>>35154900
how can /pol/ give a guide on something it knows nothing about?
>>
File: just-bee-yourself-5233526.png (83KB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
just-bee-yourself-5233526.png
83KB, 500x407px
>>35155116
>just bee you'reselve xD

die white knight faggot
>>
>>35154900
The categories seem to have been somewhat arbitrarily assembled.

It is also typical of the /pol/-fags idealization of women, to that women are portrayed as docile 'sleeping beauties', when in reality they are closer to the angry gorilla.
>>
>>35155111
The spook meme comes from stirner, not Zizek, you uncultured swine.
>>
>>35155177
it's a stirner/zizek meme mashup tbqh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ch5ZCGi0PQ
>>
>>35155195
zizek is eating from the regular trash can because hes a homeless person
>>
>>35155116
>Even if you are ugly you can find someone
Maybe in the past, but now that someone will just go fuck Chad instead.
>>
>>35155004
>spooks maymay
fucking redditors
>>
>>35155240
Because Alphas have taken over courtship and since they don't need violence in this hedonistic culture, they simply rely on manipulation to spoil women en masse. Ugly but productive beta males still had reproductive potential if hedonism was not the basis of our culture.
>>
>>35155177
nobody cares about your plebbit maymays, faggot
>>
>>35155317
>>35155358
>everything I don't like is reddit
Projecting redditor?
>>
>>35154900
>/pol/ doesn't acknowledge the gamma master tier personality
/pol/ is full of normies
>>
>>35154900

Masculinity is strictly limited by the physical structure of your body. You can't just choose to become masculine if you don't have a masculine body and you're already finished with adolescence.
>>
>>35156067
Is there are correlation between this gamma type proposition and the MBTI's INTP type ? Seems similar on the surface desu
>>
File: tecortolacabesa.jpg (27KB, 351x234px) Image search: [Google]
tecortolacabesa.jpg
27KB, 351x234px
>>35154900
you forgot boipussy also kekd
>>
>>35154900
OP your picture sucks and I think you're trying way too hard to fit in with le epic red pill xD 4chan culture
>>
>>35156292
I am not trying to fit in at all. I am merely trying to help. Indeed, I despise the intellectual ghetto that pol is devolving into.
>>
>>35156292
I use their vocabulary because they may not understand otherwise. Clearly, Alpha and Beta in this context are not scientifically sound terminonlogy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.