[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots are Rich Idiots!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: Rich fuckers.jpg (1MB, 1194x1158px) Image search: [Google]
Rich fuckers.jpg
1MB, 1194x1158px
You complain about how hard you have things, but you're full of shit. You don't have life hard at all.

>Oh noes wimmens don't like me :(

>Oh noes muh anxiety.

Fuuuuuuuuck off! You're rich! You live in really nice houses! You've never been homeless, you've never had to work hard just to get by!

Think about what you eat! It's not top ramen, or mac and cheese, its' steak and shrimp every fucking night for you!

>Uh-bloo-bloo no wimmens

Dude, you can cuddle with your fucking stacks of cash you pieces of entitled garbage. How many square feet is that fucking house you stay in?

I live in a teeny tiny little apartment eating hamburger helper and beans, while you're out living the high life!

Just pay for women to sleep with you! Stop being so fucking incompetent! You expect me to feel sorry for you when you've got all this money, and all these resources?
>>
This is true. I am very well off and I came to realise that my life, excpet for women, is close to perfect. It helped me see how lucky I am and made me appreciate everything and be more happy.
Although I would like to know how a woman's body feels like, but oh well. One can't have everything.

Quality thread, OP. Too bad it will die because it doenst include the word femanon and/or traps.
>>
>>35153291
>It's not top ramen,
it's maruchan

>How many square feet is that fucking house you stay in?
it's 600 sq ft studio apartment
>>
>you've never had to work hard just to get by!
No, YOU'VE never had to work hard just to get by. I live in Eastern Europe, fag. Average monthly salary here is what Americans make in 3-4 days. I have to work and take care of my mentally ill mother, which has gotten especially difficult after my father died of cancer last year.

>Think about what you eat! It's not top ramen, or mac and cheese, its' steak and shrimp every fucking night for you!
Potatoes, beans, cheap processed sausages. Sometimes real meat if I can save enough money to buy it.

>How many square feet is that fucking house you stay in?
No house. Just a tiny room in my grandparents' small commieblock apartment.

And yeah, women don't like me. It'd be nice if they did, but they don't. And even if I weren't dirt poor even by my own shit country's standards, I still think I have a right to feel upset about that.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.