[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women are having more sex thanks to womens liberation >There

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>Women are having more sex thanks to womens liberation
>There are more male virgins than ever before
This make no sense
>>
They're all fucking the same dudes.
>>
File: 1484814071505.png (218KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484814071505.png
218KB, 600x536px
>>35153079
Yes it does and we've been over this a million times. Fuck off
>>
File: 1488147345216.jpg (52KB, 500x383px)
1488147345216.jpg
52KB, 500x383px
>>35153079
You can have me if you want anon
>>
Of course it does, 80% of women breed with 20% of guys.
>>
>>35153107
This. You're not suddenly more desirable just because women are more sexually liberated. Chads are still Chads no matter what.
>>
>>35153107
this, stop trolling op. in the wild all the females fuck the same alpha, that's what the sexual revolution returned us to. if you're born a girl you're guaranteed sex with an alpha, if you're born a guy you're only guaranteed sex if you're the alpha.
>>
When will the sexual counter-revolution come?

Is it going to take the collapse of society?
>>
>>35153204
I don't know man. Maybe in a few years, when VR is on Matrix/SAO levels, we won't need roasties anymore.
>>
>>35153204
When muslims finish outbreeding whites in the west.
>>
>>35153252
>Maybe in a few years
It's going to take longer than that anon, like past our lifetimes.
>>
>>35153268
this, vr is basically a meme rn, hopefully it's realistic in the next 20 years but it will most likely take 40 years or more for good vr sex
>>
Honestly the days of men pretty much giving their daughters to men they found suitable brought this about.
>>
>>35153253
So less than 25 years when people of white ethnicity will be a minority in every single western/central/northern european country? Assuming white birthrates remain the same and the foreigners birthrates stay the same.
>>
really fires up those nerons
>>
>>35153079
How does it make no sense? The more liberated women are the higher their standards get.
>>
>>35153079

>Chad can have limitless "girlfriends"
>This makes no sense
>>
>>35153798
it makes perfect sense, let me break it down

>10 guys
>10 girls
>top 3 guys have sex with the top 9 girls at varying rates with the top guy having the most sex, the 2nd guy having a lot of sex, and the 3rd guys having some sex
>bottom 7 guys and bottom girl all don't have sex

it's pretty simple
>>
>>35153079
[Citation needed]
>>
>>35153475
The decline of arranged marriage in the west ruined everything.
>>
>>35153079
This is false. What were seeing I a return to how sex worked in prehistoric times. Only the top 10% are gettingbaction. Better get taller and learn how to play a guitar
>>
>>35153919
>>top 3 guys have sex with the top 9 girls

I think you mean, "the top guy has sex with the top 9 girls, and the 10th girl has opportunities with the other guys, but holds out for Chad"
>>
File: sexual revolution.jpg (60KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
sexual revolution.jpg
60KB, 755x553px
>>35153079
>this makes no sense
what is the 80/20 rule
>>
>>35153107
>>35154481
These are wrong. Get out of your basement and just try talking to girls.
>>
>>35154607
Where are these posts coming from? Get off this board you subhuman cunt
>>
>>35154625
Roasties are convinced that the chads who approach them constitute "normal dudes". Robots' existence doesn't even register with them.
>>
>>35153133
For some reason that would be more tolerable if she was 15 years older than me and bossy.
>>
File: 1482296187110.jpg (31KB, 526x508px) Image search: [Google]
1482296187110.jpg
31KB, 526x508px
robots
I just fucked up big time.

I lost my virginity.
Its not worth it at all.

>she sits on me
>rides me for like 1 minute
>wait!
>"no you cant do it inside me"
>cum on my stomach
>get up and clean it up
sweaty_nervousFrog.jpg
>cant get it up
>"dont worry anon, this happens to lot of men"
what the fuck? how many niggaz did you shag before devouring my penis
>haha and laugh it of
>say: This isnt the first time this has happened to me
to make her think I am not pathetic virgin faggot

my feels pic related

its not worth it guys, the humiliation and on top of that the act itself is super overrated
seriously one of the worst days of my life, i couldve just jerked off to some 2D titties and be as happy as I always am
instead now I am fearing I got some STDs, gotta deal with humiliation of blasting a nut after 10 strokes
and the worst of all her words of empathy, trying to make me feel better.

Dont succumb to the (((female)))
its not worth it
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.