[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learn the difference. Stop bigotry.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0391.jpg (61KB, 584x915px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
61KB, 584x915px
Learn the difference. Stop bigotry.
>>
I hope all pedophiles are lynched on the day of the rope.
>>
>>35153468
>poster count didn't go up
??
>>
File: You're proud to be a lolicon?.png (843KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
You're proud to be a lolicon?.png
843KB, 800x800px
>>35153510
Ever hear about self hating Jews?
>>
>>35152993
Both pedophile rapists and hebephile rapists go after vulnerable people. If a pedophile is a Big Mac then a hebephile is still a Chicken Legend. If you think pedophiles are bad then you should also think hebephiles are bad. The bad part about having sex with kids is that it fucks up their minds. The perturbator sexual's interests are irrelevant in the actual consequences of the crime.
>>
It's not wrong to want to fuck little cartoon girls. There are different rules in the 2nd dimension, you can't even refute this.
>>
I'm a hebe. The difference really only matters to us. The rest of society doesn't care. And why should it, really? It's still bad to sexualise young girls regardless of precisely how young they are.
>>
>>35152993
If you suffer from either of these afflictions, please do yourself and society a favor and voluntarily undergo chemical castration
>>
File: SonyPonyBTFO.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
SonyPonyBTFO.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>35153468
>normies THIS mad pedobros are born this way

stay mad
>>
My dad is a hebe and is disgusting in public and creepy to young girls. I remeber when I was a teen he acted inappropriately at some times towards me and my sister. Fuck people like this, kill yourselves if you insist on being human trash and going through with being a pervert towards children and teens.
>>
>>35154137
Your dad did that stuff because hew as a creep. It's like saying all men rape. Are you a feminist?
>>
>>35153682
angry internet people fucked me up more than sex
i didn't ever have sex btw
>>
>>35154137
I think most of us are good people. Your dad isn't and that sucks.
>>
>>35154202
Are you saying you was molested and you're now a hebe/pedophile who hasn't raped children, and that the rude people on the internet has damaged you more than being molested did?

if so then I'm surprised but I doubt that's the case for the average person.
>>
>>35154137
>dad says something expressing himself
>WTF IM TRIGGERED

You cant stop us
>>
>>35154288
no none of that i just mean generally
>>
>>35154288
It's pretty shit being called a pedophile and a monster and all the other things people say and do that are designed to alienate and isolate us from society and relationships, even relationships with adults.
>>
File: Cute Anime Have A Nice Day Anon.jpg (118KB, 780x646px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Anime Have A Nice Day Anon.jpg
118KB, 780x646px
>>35154599
I see, and I can certainly sympathize.

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile or a hebephile. Just being attracted to children causes nobody any harm but the hebe/pedophile himself because of the witch hunt mentality prevalent in most of the world.

If you have never had sex with a child before then keep up the good work and don't take people's anger towards pedophiles personally. If any of them thought about it, they'd realise that child molesters are the problem. Not non-rapist pedophiles and would proceed to praise you for your will and feel sorry for sexual curse you've been afflicted with.

Again, good job anon!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.