[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you characterise his self-esteem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: president-trump.jpg (1MB, 2048x2560px) Image search: [Google]
president-trump.jpg
1MB, 2048x2560px
How would you characterise his self-esteem?
>>
>>35152139
Great! The greatest! No one has a higher self esteem!
>>
>>35152139
I'd say the death of his father and his brother probably make him ask himself if he's a good father/grand-father

At the end, I think he will be happy of what he did in his life. I mean, business, tv show, politics, etc... I don't think someone had a more complete career in the XXIth century
>>
>>35152139
He doesn't seem like a very introspective personality so I don't think he has low self-esteem. I don't think he's wracked by self-doubt, although he's quite defensive when criticized. More than is normal for a politician.
>>
File: 1483511464449.jpg (65KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
1483511464449.jpg
65KB, 423x423px
>>35152411
>I don't think someone had a more complete career in the XXIth century

Haha.
>>
>>35152527
Schwarzenigger is literally a redditor.
>>
Bigger than Jupiter, flimsier than wet tissue paper.
>>
>>35152559
Hah. He's a God among men.

>Becomes famous weight lifter in his country
>Moves to America, learns English, becomes famous weight lifter in America
>Wins countless competitions
>Becomes one of the most famous movie stars of all time
>Becomes the governor of California

There's literally nothing to look up to when it comes to Trump. He's just a trust fund babby who would be wealthier rich now if he had just invested the money his dad gave him when he got it. Trump is a failure of a human being. He only became President by appealing to literal scum subpar IQ racist moron hicks.
>>
>>35153029
>Trump is a failure of a human being.
I think you mean he should be a failure, he obviously isn't, but when you get handed all the shit he has you have to TRY to become a failure.
>>
File: 1487985592374.gif (82KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487985592374.gif
82KB, 400x400px
>>35153029
You're a piece of shit man. Trump is God and the most powerful man alive. You're just a bitter liberal loser who's full of hate.
>>
>>35153081
>bitter liberal loser
Why do you people still think this is about the election?

It's about the fact that this man is a literal laughing stock in the eyes of the world at large, and this reflects badly upon our country.

He asks for his intelligence briefings to be given to him in the form of bullet points because he can't handle long documents. His ego is so fragile that he mentions his election numbers and crowd sizes every time he calls a foreign leader

He's a fucking joke and you retarded robots really lower your class by supporting him. At least have a bit of intelligence, idiots
>>
>>35153151
You need to stop believing shit you read on CNN. More people hated Obama around the world because he was a nigger and also a very weak leader. Trump is actually way more respected among working class people. And this is coming from someone from europe.
>>
>>35153226
Working class people tend to be fucking idiots, that's why they're working class
>>
>>35153151
As an ausbot I can confirm you're all a giant joke at this point
>>
>>35153226
Oh shut the hell up you only like him because he's le funny meme man. My dad and his friends are actually working class, they still say that Obama was a good president, even when I think he could have been much better. But the one thing Trump did right was appeal to the forgotten workers that used to be the Democratic base when Shillary wouldn't. Doesn't mean he is legitimate, doesn't mean he wasn't just selling people bullshit like he always has, doesn't mean he isn't a fucking clown of a president.
>>
>>35153261
>>35153301
The fact that he makes human scum like you so mad is reason enough to like him t b h
>>
>>35153261
And that sort of bigot statement is all they need to vote him in.

>>35152139
He's like an old injured eagle. It cares dearly about the land but it has an ego from being an apex bird all of its life.
>>
>>35153341
Again, you don't actually have a reason to support him other than
>he makes the libruls cry so ebin XDDDD
>>
>>35152139
>How would you characterise his self-esteem?

He's a clinical psychopath. His lack of ability to experience empathy makes him impervious to others' feelings or judgments about him. Trump just does what he wants without ever second-guessing himself. Being unable to process empathy, he completely fails to comprehend why anyone would question his beliefs or actions.

Also, his wife is a gold-digger who, herself, probably has a diminished capacity for empathy. Evidently so, because she saw nothing morally questionable about bringing children into what is most definitely a loveless and completely material marriage.
>>
>>35153261
People in general tend to be fucking idiots. Not from lack of intelligence but from allowing emotions to cloud their judgement.
It's telling how political campaigning is just a giant emotional manipulation operation, people get so invested in their candidate of choice that they can do no wrong in their eyes.
I guess the thought of uncertainty is too much for most people.
>>
I rate it twitter sperg/10
SAD
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.