[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm going to give life one last try. Thinking about trying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepegirl.jpg (435KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
pepegirl.jpg
435KB, 917x871px
So I'm going to give life one last try. Thinking about trying community college.

Any robots in community? How is it? Is it gonna be humiliating like high school?
>>
I work at a community college. It's probably the best college option for robots.

But DO NOT get a generic worthless degree like english or history. It has absolutely no value. Find a technical program of some sort and get a skill. The people teaching in those programs usually have connections in the industry you can get if they liked you as a student.
>>
>>35151380

I'm thinking about becoming an X-Ray technician.
>>
>>35151397
That sounds like a good option, but make sure to research properly if you haven't done so already.

1. identify the job you'd like to get after graduating. look up job postings at hospitals/clinics where you might work.

2. find the growth rate of this job in your area. identify another region you might have to move to if the area you're in has a negative growth rate.

3. plan out how much money you can expect to make from this job and compare it to costs of living in your area.

Also, a little tip from someone who's worked in the poorly funded community college system: when you're in the program, always find out if your professor is a full time faculty member or an adjunct. If they're an adjunct, there's not much point forming a strong relationship with them. You want to get strong connections to the full time faculty who teach in the program. Kiss their asses and do everything to get references and industry connections when you graduate.
>>
>>35151505

Thanks for the tips man, I appreciate it.
>>
>>35151576
oh, another thing i just realized. are you a male (male) or a female (male)?

I don't want to deter you, but any healthcare related community college program is usually comprised of mostly women, by a large margin. Where I work, the health programs are seriously like 90% female.
>>
>>35152032

I'm male

I've looked into this actually, the x-ray tech field is apparently largely comprised of men. I wouldn't go into a female dominated field.
>>
>>35152265
well, I shouldn't say "largely comprised of men", but basically there's a good blend of men and women. It's not something like becoming a nurse where male nurses are literal faggots.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.