[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my friend steal all the girls I like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3555.gif (366KB, 370x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3555.gif
366KB, 370x200px
Last year I lost my virginity to this qt thin sweet girl, didn't drink no drugs no nothing. I didn't wanna date her but I like having the option of going back cause she was clearly into me.
Then over the summer, she starts dating my friend even though he knew who she was

Now fast forward again to the start of the semester, I like this other girl. She's very artsy, indie girl. We hook up, and I introduce her to my friend. Now my friend is still with his girlfriend from before, and starts cheating on her with my new girl. He goes back and forth between the two of them for months before getting back with his gf who worships him, (cooks for him, cleans for him, constantly talks about how she thinks he's the greatest man on the earth)

How the fuck is this fair I have never had a girlfriend any time I find a girl interested in me they leave me for him why the fuck does this keep happening
>>
>>35150986
>I didn't wanna date her but I like having the option of going back
>Then over the summer, she starts dating my friend

youre a shitty failed chad
no pity
gtfo
>>
Why do you have friends who screw you over? For that matter, why even have friends at all? Why even chase women? Why participate in this failed society?
>>
>>35150986
Consider yourself hidden
>>
>>35150986
steal girls from him bro, tell him its just a prank afterwards, say that you wanted to get a taste of his cock in that girl's mouth or something
>>
>>35150986
Protip: They're not your friends. Friendship is a two-way thing, and if they're knowingly fucking you over that means they don't consider you their friend, ergo you are not friends.
>>
File: 1488136854656.jpg (141KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488136854656.jpg
141KB, 1024x1024px
>>35150986
there's a simple solution to this
stop introducing the girls to your friend

also get the fuck off of my board, you failed normie piece of shit
>>
File: 1483894326838.png (463KB, 900x780px) Image search: [Google]
1483894326838.png
463KB, 900x780px
>>35152287
people might call you an autist for typing that out, but I thought it was an interesting read
good post
>>
>>35150986
>Last year I lost my virginity to this qt thin sweet girl, didn't drink no drugs no nothing. I didn't wanna date her but I like having the option of going back cause she was clearly into me. Then over the summer, she starts dating my friend even though he knew who she was.

There are some of my fellow abominations on this board, wizards and their apprentices, latter-day sideshow freaks and repulsive monsters, who lament the fact normal men and women post on this site. They beg from some sort of cleansing, to remove all of the elements that belong to the world of human beings. I've always protested that sentiment, and anecdotes like this one are some of the reasons why.

It's both horrible and wondrous for one of my tribe to see something like this. An emaciated ghoul, wild-eyed and desperate, something not considered worthy to eat dust, finds himself face-to-face with a glutton. He watches a grotesquely bloated man gorge himself and, satisfied, cast the remains away like garbage. But it isn't enough for the glutton to be full; after all, there may come a time when he becomes hungry again. And so he casts a glance at the place he threw his refuse, and squeals with indignation that someone has snatched it away. He clutches his gigantic belly and weeps, bleating not because of hunger pangs but because he may someday feel them again and, if he does, no longer has the opportunity to satisfy himself with what he once threw away as trash.

There's nothing lovely or noble about being repulsive and unwanted. A good monster will always be jealous of even the most depraved man. Yet, every so often, the damned are afforded the opportunity for the tiniest bit of dignity. We may wail pathetically as hunger wracks us, but at the very least our screams are authentic. As low as we are, at least we're not as debased as the glutton who, overstuffed, has vomited up his meal and, suddenly hungry, mourns because he has lost the opportunity to lap up his own puke.
>>
>get girl you like
>don't marry and impregnate her
That's where you fucked up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.