[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>poor friend invites me to his house today about a week ago

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1487859044379.png (714KB, 717x900px) Image search: [Google]
1487859044379.png
714KB, 717x900px
>poor friend invites me to his house today about a week ago
>He's poor and I have to drive 45 minutes to get to him and he can't provide me with gas money but I'll do it because I have not hung out with him in a few years
>Sunday rolls around and he waits until this afternoon to tell me he has no TV, no video game consoles, no computer, no marijuana, nothing.
>I have to spend my Sunday driving 45 minutes to sit bored as shit in this dude's apartment with nothing to do
>Only way out of this is if after I drive to his house, I drive him several towns over so he can look for one of his street friends to get weed from and apparently he can get a TV and a 360 on the streets

This is one of the only times I'll hang out with someone in real life this year and it's already a gigantic waste of time, money, and a pain in the ass. I wanted to bring snacks and pizza to his place so we could sit on the couch and get high and watch TV but no.

Why even invite people over if your place sucks so much? Shouldn't that be considered rude?
>>
>>35150688
You are a jerk anon
>>
>>35150717

How am I a jerk? I have to do all that driving on my Sunday just to do nothing at his place? I have to bring the food too? I could sit here in my room with my nice PC. Big TV. My video game consoles. All without leaving my room.

Why couldn't he tell me when he invited me over a week ago that literally his only source of entertainment is a tablet?

If all he has to do is talk then call me on the phone dude why am I wasting my time and energy and money and risking a car accident driving that far?
>>
you could give each other brojobs
>>
>>35150688
If you can substitute by being good company to each other its not always a waste of time. I live pretty minimalist as a starving college student so my place isn't that exciting, however I still manage to bullshit and entertain my friends for hours when they're over. But considering we're in a small town and there isn't jack shit to do otherwise within driving distance I guess its necessary.
>>
>>35150717
You're right, he is kind of a jerk, but he's kind of right as well. He hasn't hung out with this guy for a long time, and he doesn't have shit to do.
>>
Tell him he better give up that boipucci for making you drive all that way
That's an hour and a half transit time going there and back
>>
If you're bros I'd pick him up and go back to your place and smoke there. Only if you're bros if he's just some friend tell it like it is and tell him you don't want to waste your time
>>
This looks like that shallow fake friendship that some little kids have
>I only hang out with him cause he has an xbox
Yeah if you're going to visit someone just to use electronics it's probably not worth it. You can't just hang out / get lunch with someone without watching TV?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.