[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life after death

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1487672813441.png (250KB, 6000x3352px) Image search: [Google]
1487672813441.png
250KB, 6000x3352px
I am not a good writer but bear with me, anons. I think I discovered what happens after death.
Everyone's experience in life is like it's own individual bubble. Everything you sense is just a projection inside your mind and not the actual thing. Just a representation. You are an isolated bubble with your thoughts too.
What is a bubble usually made out of? Water and air. Perhaps we can use the water to represent the physical aspects of ourselves. Our bodies and mind. And the air within the bubble is the nonphysical or the "soul".
What happens when you pop a bubble? The water returns to the water and the air returns to the air. Nothing really changes. Instead of experiencing the universe from the confines of your bubble you experience it through the confines of the universe. No longer will you see a projection of an object in your mind. You will be one with all nonphysical and your body will do what it's always done.
Anyways, I thought I was really smart when I thought of this and I got excited but when I wrote it down I saw everything that was wrong with it.
>>
one really big weed my dude
>>
>>35150441
This is what David Icke always says too
>>
>>35150441
Or maybe that projection is made by your physical mind and when you die it just stops projecting. Bit better than thinking with bubbles or stupid shit like that
>>
>>35150503
Are you denying there is a nonphysical aspect of our universe that our energies can project on to?
>>
>>35150578
>our energies
Lol. Yeah I'm a physicalist. Prove me wrong (you literally can't)
>>
>>35150634
OK, our bodies can only project in our minds what it can physically touch. It's kind of stupid to say you know for sure there isn't anything else on an other frequency of existience.
>Hurrr in my short human life I ain't never seen anything else but this
>>
>>35150692
>frequency
You metaphysicalists are all retarded
>>
>>35150708
Matter is energy. There's no reason there can't be different kinds our reality can't touch.
I will admit I'm pretty high but I'm standing my ground with this argument
>>
>>35150754
>matter is energy
Citation needed faggot
>>
>>35150794
E=mc2
-Albert Einstein
>>
>>35150754
>I'm pretty high
That explains your retardation. I've had this same kind of thought while baked, it seems retarded after you rest your mind for a bit
>>35150863
That's the amount of energy released if you split up each molecule and atom, you still have the particles
>>
>>35150894
Dude, everything is energy.
>>
>>35150503
The bubble represents the energy in our minds creating our thoughts. When the physical body dies. Pops That energy goes outside. What did I get wrong?? Wtf
>>
>>35151119
Because it's a false pretense.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.