[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET! Parents Kicking me out now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1 g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
What should I do Robots?
26 and they will be kicking me out in a month
So angry I could die and I'm scared of being alone in the normie world.
>>
kick them out, it's your house now, the end
>>
>>35149914
Were you even trying to get a job? If not, you were asking for this.
>>
NE-KEKS-ETS BTFO ABSOLUTELY EVERY TIME!

Enjoy starving to death OP
>>
>>35149914
Go leech wifi off your local Starbucks and continue shitposting as normal
>>
>>35149914
Get some cinder blocks
Throw said cinder blocks on your parents heads as they sleep
Hide/eat the bodies
Enjoy permaNEET life
>>
>>35149963
Sorta my last short job was in December for Christmas got a job wrapping presents at a local store it was easy and made some neetbux very little though only like $500 right now in cash in my room. They already forgot about it and have been angry for this whole month about me not working now.
>>
>>35149914
http://www.wikihow.com/Squat-in-Abandoned-Property
>>
File: NEET_life.png (315KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
NEET_life.png
315KB, 500x676px
Call them on their bluff. They won't really kick you out, they are just threatening you so you get a job. The only situation where getting kicked out seriously happens is if mummy gets remarried and asshole new daddy hates you.
>>
File: 1366241538758.jpg (29KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1366241538758.jpg
29KB, 436x436px
>>35150550
>that one squatter thread a few months ago

It was probably the best thread i've seen on this board in years.
>>
Sounds like a job is in your future, meng.

Don't worry, though. As long as you get something quickly, you'll be good. The problem with normies is that their spending habits are insane. Even at min wage, you can make a go of it if you're extremely careful.
>>
File: 1424232366766.jpg (67KB, 780x690px) Image search: [Google]
1424232366766.jpg
67KB, 780x690px
Come live with me NEET. I will only make you look after my plants, and I'll provide you all the tendies, anime and vidya you could possibly want.
>>
>>35150698
link

bloblxbvloc
>>
>>35149914
They think that the world is just like it was in the 70's when they were your age, and that you're just lazy and that once they rip away your safety net, you will suddenly be forced to find a job and a woman and a place to live.

They think it is totally possible to succeed in life through hard work alone, and therefore your lack of success must be down to a lack of hard work.

So they think this will actually help you and once they kick you out, suddenly life will become magical and all your problems will disappear and you'll become happy and successful.

They think having a roof over your head is what's been holding you back, lol. They have no idea that all the politicians they ever voted for stole your future and sold it to China when they weren't looking and now there's no economy left except a fake one on the controlled, State-run media.
>>
File: 1488076014700.jpg (25KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1488076014700.jpg
25KB, 205x246px
>>35149936
Don't let your normie parents push you around, they fucking forced you into this world so they have to take care of you no matter what.
>>
>>35150797
Also remember that none of what this poster has said matters to your folks. They're going to give you the boot regardless. So once you're out, hit the ground running and hit it hard, because everything depends on how you handle your first few days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.