[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Feel a hard lump under my belly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1487827392338.png (67KB, 658x588px) Image search: [Google]
1487827392338.png
67KB, 658x588px
>Feel a hard lump under my belly
>>
That's your penis you fat shit.
>>
>feel a hard lump under my nipple
>>
Go to the doctors. It's very unlikely to be something bad it's worth it.
>>
I had a massive lump in my ball bag and thought I was fukin dying but it turned out it was a hernia. maybe its a hernia for you too op.
>>
Who /gaveuponhealth/ here?
My stomach hurts every day, and I've had anal fissure for years, plus my vision is dying, I've got capral, and tinnitus gets worse and worse. I'll pay good money for someone to fly over and fucking kill me already
>>
File: 1471941228848.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1471941228848.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>35151592
Jesus Christ, anon. I hope you get better, or find peace in death.
>>
>>35151592
Opposite here.

25 and starting to try and live a healthier life.

Was in abnormally good shape and very active until I was about 13 or 14, would like to get back to something like that.

>tfw you had abs at 13 and were probably stronger than you are at 25
>>
>>35151592
I did.
Vision worsens, weird tinnitus firing up, lymph nodes all swolen for unknown reasons, fucked up tendons, neck keeps cracking, teeth need extractions/fillings, plus tired all the fucking time and chronic sinusitis.
I'm too much of a wreck at this point to actually fix myself.
This is where supportive family or friends or your spouse are supposed to step in, too bad I have none of those plus no money, so I guess it's over.
>>
File: 1487948259609.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1487948259609.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>35149840
Lamp you say?
>>
>>35152526
Dude you should really get these things checked out. They won't go away on their own, and they won't kill you fast either.
>>
>>35149840
it's probably a hernia. you fucked up and now your intestines are in the wrong place. gg
>>
>>35153375
He doesn't have money m8, what is hard to understand about that?
>>
>>35150053
I used to have one of those, it's probably just a benign cyst. At some point over the last year it cured itself because I can't feel it anymore.
>>
File: Cameron_Redeye.jpg (10KB, 398x348px) Image search: [Google]
Cameron_Redeye.jpg
10KB, 398x348px
>>35152526
>>35151592
You both think you're such sad sack pity cases, but neither of you are actually "sick" sick yet. Let me tell you when you get actually true sick to the point where your life might be in danger you will change your tune quick. All of sudden you will realize there were a lot of things you wanted to do and expected to do even if it was just seeing what the future holds.

So get over yourselves and go see a doctor. And start getting up before noon. And get the fuck off of /r9k/ if you have fallen into it to the point where you now see being a loser "robot" as your personal identity. That road leads down that a path that is next to impossible to get off of and you will wish a thousands times you had never taken.
>>
File: Danny Deleto.png (279KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Danny Deleto.png
279KB, 500x375px
>>35149840
You want me to pull out, anon?
>>
>>35151973
Are you me? My family forced me to do a range of sports to an Olympic level until I was about 14. Swimming and rowing we're my forte so I was a swollen little fucker. I was still autistic though, all I wanted to do was play videogames when I got home haha I could have represented my country, but now I'm a NEET
>>
>>35149840
>feel a hard lump under my belly
>start messing with it
>turns out to be a malteser
>>
>Balls hurt for a week for no reason
>Eventually the pain lessens
>develop small lump on testicle
>Belly starts hurting
>lower back pain starts
>pain is moving up further up my back
>Scrotum hurts

I keep telling myself everyday I'll see a doctor, it's been a year and I feel so weak and no energy for anything anymore.
>>
>>35154191
How old are you?
What were you sick with?
How long have you been posting here?

You seem to have a lot of advice to offer those anons, but your hope and belief in life objectively improving smacks of newfaggotry.
>>
>>35154506
>32
>irrelevant (you'll dismiss it no matter what I say)
>5 years on this board, 10+ on 4chan

1 year, 5 years, 10 years: it doesn't matter. The appeal to longevity is the weakest form of argument on 4chan. On /r9k/ it serves as comfort blanket for robots to hide under and pretend no one understands their lot in life when there isn't anything complicated to understand about it.

Right now you have the luxury of health. Yes, you are healthy. A little sniffle or crack in the neck is nothing. The swollen lymph nodes are something to be concerned about. That could be something like mononucleosis and it can eventually destroy the lymph nodes themselves if left unchecked. And it could rupture and kill you from sepsis.

If you're got the ability to see a doctor and you just sit around wallowing in your own shallow sense of self-righteous pity instead seeking help you're spitting in the face of people who are dealing with real issues, and also being extremely stupid for not helping yourself when you had the opportunity.

I'll reiterate: this board can be poison for your mind. It's a club you don't want to be a member of. It celebrates being a sick, depressed, shell of a person and enables it by giving "positive" feedback in threads like this. This is rather amusing when you're younger and still have some or all of your health. But the longer you stay here the longer the joke becomes the reality.
>>
that happened to me once, op.

it turned out to be two mini oreos
>>
>>35155622
>>irrelevant (you'll dismiss it no matter what I say)

So nothing serious, got it.
>>
>>35149840
Go see a quack or Dr can't hurt as a fellow anon suggested
>>
>>35153551
I just confirmed I have gyno.
>>
>>35154488
Don't go to the doctor. If you have a cancerous growth in your testicles, this is your one chance at finding peace.
>>
File: 1476615906038.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1476615906038.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
>>35149840
>tfw no terminal disease
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.