[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I met and lost my gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

ITT: Greentext your story on how you met and lost your gf. I'll start.

>be me 23
>life was shit until I went back to church for some 'hope'
>life started to pick up again and improved myself
>gained some confidence and talked to a qt3.14 at some charity event
>we hit off as good friends for a while until I asked her out
>she said yes
>finally, my life was completed
>had a good job, car, and gf
>during the presidential election
>things spiral down hill
>I was browsing /pol/ and thought that Trump was best man
>gf wanted to vote for Hillary
>we argued and I was becoming more agitated
>finally I snapped and yelled "Women, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord."
>she left crying to her mothers place
>mfw I realize what the fuck I just said.
>mfw she doesn't want to talk to me anymore
>mfw she found someone else.
>>
>Told her I'm coming over
>Hooked up
> took a month to finally fuck
> leave her after a month, pretending to be sad
>>
>>35149646
What's wrong with her? Was she a Stacy?
>>
File: GETOUTNORMIE.jpg (39KB, 720x539px) Image search: [Google]
GETOUTNORMIE.jpg
39KB, 720x539px
>>35149599
YOU`RE NOT A ROBOT,GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35149697
I was in this board for since 11, It just happened that I decided to change my life around.
>>
>>35149750

original comment #5567
>>
File: 1471225651900.jpg (25KB, 400x420px) Image search: [Google]
1471225651900.jpg
25KB, 400x420px
Well well well, what do we have here looks like another normie thread it don't matter how long you were here boy your kind ain't welcome here.
>>
>>35149750
I`ve been on here for about ten years now. Get out of here and stay out. Whiny cunt.
>>
>>35149599
You cucked yourself cheering for the ultimate cuck. His wife doesn't even live with him.
>>
>>35149799
>whiny cunt

Welcome to /r9k/ where we bitch about how we don't get a gf.
>>
File: 1487001211052.jpg (28KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1487001211052.jpg
28KB, 320x320px
>>35149599
>gf
>funnyjenkem
>>
gb2 facebook normie
>>
>>35149864
>>35149911
>>35149798
Forgetting that /r9k/ is filled with normies.
>>
>read meme arrows
>gf and fuck in the same sentence
>stop reading there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.