[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do people find best friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1485869677162.png (554KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1485869677162.png
554KB, 640x658px
Where do people find best friends?
>>
>>35148646
Hey man, just wanted to say, I LOVE the image you attached to your post. I'm really digging the aesthetic

Do you mind if I save it? Don't worry I won't share it with anyone
>>
>>35148680
Hey anon, thanks for joining me tonight, save it, it's all yours ;)
>>
>>35148646
I have a best freind I just met him because my mum was freinds with his mum and we have been mates since we were babies
>>
>>35148646
i don't know. instead of al the gf fishing threads and gay gf fishing threads (steamfeels) there should be a best friend fishing thread on /r9k/.
>>
>>35148646
mostly through being brought together by real life circumstances, like living next to each other, being classmates, working at the same place, attending the same 'interest group', etc.
>>
I am So Raw I am So Raw I am So Raw [Like fishes In Japan]
>>
>>35148646
I found mine through school ties, hs truly is the place you make most connections
>>
i met my best one on furaffinity.
>>
File: image.png (90KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
90KB, 238x276px
>>35150243
How do people even make friends on forums, there's too many people
>>
>>35148646
Are bionicles the true robot toy?
I still have three 40-gallon bins full of them
>>
>>35150325
I guess when everyone was chasing girls I was too obsessed with Bionicle.
>>
Unless you're naturally charismatic your only chance to make life long friends is school and college.

I never made any and now I've been condemned to a lifetime of water cooler talk with my subordinates at work and a silent home after work.
>>
Partys, best friends friends
>>
>>35150295
It's not even a forum.

Also you can break it down to the stuff you like, and filtered there aren't a lot of people
>>
The term " best friend " is honestly stupid , try getting best friends instead dont just have one fav dude cuz its always good to have couple of good friends that you enjoy being with
>>
>>35148646
idk anon, I've never had a true bf, just one year deals in elementary school when we happened to be in the same class that year but never a real bf. I wish I had a bf so we could chase girls and do awesome shit together.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 601x508px
>>35150361
>have a birthday party
>multiple people buy the same set
>pretend not to care
>>
File: 1481559562886.png (133KB, 297x292px) Image search: [Google]
1481559562886.png
133KB, 297x292px
>>35150683
>get same set multiple times
>finally I can build combo set
>>
>>35150325
>>35150361
>bionicles
>not beast wars
your generation is shit

shit, shit, shit
>>
>>35150799
>not able to deconstruct and build whatever you want
Lego technic sets give so much freedom
>>
i had one but then he changed to become a douche.
>>
File: dandeaconultimatereality.jpg (58KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dandeaconultimatereality.jpg
58KB, 320x240px
>>35148646
runescape i think. try that one out.
>>
File: 1484193149686.png (60KB, 312x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484193149686.png
60KB, 312x357px
>>35148646
I made lifelong friends in the area i grew up in and during my teenage years
Usually people who you get along with well enough for the friendship to not go to shit, eventually become "best friends" with you
I have no idea how to make good friends at older age apart from finding them through similar hobbies or activities be it video games, tabletop games, collecting comics, cosplay, cons, sports and the likes
You can get drinking buddies but those relationships tend to lead to alcoholism if the friendship goes well and the only common thing you have is drinking

Tips to making friends, don't be a poser, if you're not charismatic, outgoing etc don't pretend to be, eventually the act will just wear you out and you will seem off to them when you're acting 24/7
Don't be a know it all at least at the start, if you have a burning urge to correct people, one up them on their stories, sharing your knowledge on a matter they are not interested in etc they will eventually grow tired of your "shit"

So don't act like something you're not and don't be a annoying piece of shit, if you can get these two things done you will eventually find at least one odd ball friend
If you're a annoying piece of shit then you don't "deserve" friends, friends are not mandatory robots that get assigned to the first person who tries to befriend them, they have their own lives, their own interests and so forth
You can try the female method of befriending other pieces of shit which defaults both of your asshole meters back to 0, so you will be "friends" but only because no one else wants to hang out with either of you, be warned the friends made this way will backstab you without a moments hesitation for gain or giggles
>>
>>35148646
I met a bf on /soc/

He's kinda shit, but so am I right now desu, and he took me to Europe.
>>
File: 1454347061315.png (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1454347061315.png
9KB, 645x773px
>used to have best friend
>once he started chasing skirts he dropped all contact all the time with no explanation until he no longer had access to pussy after which he became his old bro self again until his next go
>he acts completely different with as little as a female acquaintance in a Skype call
Now I have a bald manlet best friend who is a total bro despite letting himself get consumed by tfw no gf every now and then
>>
>>35150325
>tfw always wanted bionicle but never had one

I wanted the ones with the larva in the head, they looked radical
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.